Sign in to follow this  
Zariel

Blatant Case Of Shop Ent Block.

Anyhow this is what happened. I was in Blacksmith and I asked something 'irrelevant' to Luzbelito who was in ares. Turned out it was Assasin on Luzbelito char. Anyhow.. I repaired and pfmd and run to shop with mr set VERY HIGH and ip neck. No chance of mi dying. Anyhow as I ran to the left shop entrance... this is what happened. Demonz, Luzbelito -the bbh war in pic- (assasin) did this

IPB Image

As u can see a clear cut case of entrance blocking anyhow. I didnt take an ss or anything. I backed out and ran around a bit Luzbelito (assasin chasing mi trying crit mi) and tried to enter the same entrance (left). I was blocked again.. this is when i moved away towards other entrance. Mind you at this point i took the above ss and I could have easily entered the shop and i dont post this. I dont post cos this happened , i post because its this loser Assasin involved and Demonz - serial pest and cheaters. I dont care if they get in trouble and i dont want them to get in trouble. I just wanna show what type of game tactics they use to get ek. Slime buckets! dogs! speeders pullers etc!

I then thought about my pfm and i attempted to go into the right shop entrance

IPB Image

As you can see i encountered another blatant block. Forced into a decision I decided to move away from shop

IPB Image

This is where my ss ends ..maybe a korean guy *i dont care about him or GAIN elv mage who also blocked -i have more ss but i dont about em* doesnt bother ..there perogative to block.. bothers mi these idiots Demonz and Assasin do it, because they then sing out loud on global chat 'ek' etc etc... cowards and cheaters!

P.S. I lost a zem in this whole adventure, korean kid zzzZzz ..mind u by typing *at assassin and demonz* running and bumping/dc- but who cares, worth the ss of pukes in action.

Guest mamadas

You have some balls posting that. Your guild was doing it for about 15 mins constant in sade.

reminds me of yourself posting about shit talking

Hunter's word : "A ss proves nothing". So , stop fking crying and go get sex u stupid virgin 15 years old nerd and stop being all day making shity posts.

Hunter's word : "A ss proves nothing". So , stop fking crying and go get sex u stupid virgin 15 years old nerd and stop being all day making shity posts.

people get banned for sayin the 's' word but not that shit? right on. Guaranteed this kid is like 16 calling 15 year olds young. stfu pls.

people get banned for sayin the 's' word but not that shit? right on. Guaranteed this kid is like 16 calling 15 year olds young. stfu pls.

Ok3 Ok3, the "s" word OMFG Ban plz Ban plz.

Ye sure, i m 16 years old, i pass all my time crying at forum because i get owned.

Btw, its sarcasm if u dont get it yet. So STFU.

I fail to see why there allowed to block with invis/amped summons if they cant block with players. But psshhhh make the message that says u cant enter so intense that 10 seconds of it and it will lag your balls off lmao

why luzbelito still play?

ban that guy 4eva.

and bananon(walla) cry me a river, you defends his friend, also a man defends his girlfriend, what ahell? it is your girlfriend??

what i know you stopped playing, why keep here talking shit??

immature child.

plz out and take your friends losers with you.

cya !

Ok3 Ok3, the "s" word OMFG Ban plz Ban plz.

Ye sure, i m 16 years old, i pass all my time crying at forum because i get owned.

Btw, its sarcasm if u dont get it yet. So STFU.

so you were being sarcastic then about him being 15 years old and a virgin. So you didn't mean it? Do you know what sarcasm is? www.dictionary.com very helpful website.

You have some balls posting that. Your guild was doing it for about 15 mins constant in sade.

Agree.

They've been doing this for months, has no ares noticed before this? :glare:

(This topic is only 2 days old btw, hope I'm not breaking any rules by catching up from being gone over the weekend. ;))

Please dont say Your guild..

There are probely 2 from inner that could block buildings and thats it..

He are not "attacking" the whole guild, but only those 3 persons..

Mention names or please be silent about the rest.

Guest EnjoyLife

bananon banned for 2 weeks

JAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Wanna see lame???

IPB Image

And Again ???

IPB Image

eazy stfu...

thats perfectly legal and appropriate to do!

...everytime u in elf town as EaZy i will tell all elfs..your co ordinates.

bye.

well thats lovely its to bad i mainly play elvine characters. LOL

so sure ill help elvs box u no prob. my friends also. sure no worries. zariel cant recall in town !!! LOL

Boxing WH/SHOP/BS/CH what ever is legal with summons.

It's not legal boxing WH/SHOP/BS/CH with players, because they are hard to kill, and they can stand with shield and m shield and block it all day..

Anyways it is allowed to block the ent with summons.

i dont see the difference from blocking with summons and blocking with players. you amp+invis the summons and you cannot kill...

Any way you look at it its lame and clearly a form of getting eks with an advantage. ive been warned by hunter not to do it so i dont. Blocking and stopping someone from there only way of survival is a form of laming eks TO ME.

I would like to see GM's agree with me on this and see how wrong it is.

P.S.- i think players sould be able to enter building so we lose this whole topic

thanks

A summon can be killed by 1 player with dtect. A 180 warrior with m shield towershield and df10 needs atleast 2-3 players to get killed if not even more..

CAn you spot a diffrence ? :)

Yes, a mage can keep invising the summon while you can't keep detecting making it harder to kill than a player.

Either way, blocking an entrance is lame. Shouldn't be allowed NO MATTER WHAT. I don't care what logic you use.

Boxing the shop to get people when they exit, I don't mind. Because you can always recall from within. But you can't teleport in. So, no. No reason is good enough. That stops people from leveling. It stops people from progressing. And I'm totally against it.

Blocking entrance with summon is what game allows u to do, but blocking it with player is something that can be done because something that was added by nemesis staff to improve gameplay, and some people abuses that feature.