Sign in to follow this  
Dimora

I Made It !

First of all I want to apologize of wasting this general thread which is mostly for important issues but something happened today in my real life and I'd like to share it with whole nemesis community.

I studied like a beast on april/may for an approval exams for university.

Today i got a letter from the university and...

I MADE IT IM IN THEY CHOSED ME AND I ********** GOT ALMOST THE HIGHEST POINTS FROM ALL THE PARTICIPANTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 171 / 177

Master degree from PSYCHOLOGY awaits me now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Please keep the topic in english if you want to post anything at all I would appreciate it. And please dont ban me / mute me / insult me in any way.

My dream came true.

^_^

Wow man

Congrantolations bro.. It is amazing you did it so well.

But we all know that you only did it because you thought of me :D..

Anyways, if you come over here some time, i ow you a beer :b.

Anyways congrantolations !

in finland its almost as hard to get approved to Master of Psychology than it is to get to study Bachelor of Medicine or Master of Laws

our education is free when we get the place in the organization where we want to study. our welfare system is very pro. its also free for the exchange students. the government is thinking of some kinds of bills for exchanging students (i guess mostly outside europe) but at the moment its free. Also the government supports living by giving money for rents and food. Of course you have to have a certain amount of studies after a year that your support continues. You just cant lay down and play hb. But those who just want to chill and drink and hb theres a whole other supporting system for them as well ;p (i dont include in this group)

gz dimora

Also i passed my exam to do high studies ( equal as university )

gz again dimo