Sign in to follow this  
raMz

For Farjat Only

Hai Farjat/sexy and other GM's..

From the other topic that farjat have created, he needed some guide or something like that.

If needed i would create some guide, i just need to know about what?

I have created 1 guide only, and as far as i see ppl loved it :D..

Well catch me ingame or PM me .

raMz

PS: No im not an *censored* licker, im just bored now when i have full hero -_-

How about a lil movie about it, would the be okay?

I maybe just need a guy to help me to add sound to it..

Else i can make a whole movie how you doing it,

You know

Downloading, install updater, create account, Even tho a lil play mode ..

How about a lil movie about it, would the be okay?

I maybe just need a guy to help me to add sound to it..

Else i can make a whole movie how you doing it,

You know

Downloading, install updater, create account, Even tho a lil play mode ..

that sounds cool but you would have to keep the size of it down :)

Sexy

i will like to have somebasid but detailed guides first.

I am getting the storyline ready, almost original with a few "nemesis" adds we keep doing.

Then few guides like what is exp, how to get, what each skill make....

I seen lots of ppl trying to play but then they get level 30 without setting points lol.

They cant guess...

Yes but i wil personal train a new war to lvl 120.. MAybe less, to show people how it can be done ..

New players are more than welcome to contact me for any questions to, if needed..

I have a lot of HB knowledge, and i know how to build some warriors, depends on what they want to be..

This will take a lot of time, but i have vacation from school and work, so i have the time atm.

I just dont want to make something, and then delete it afterwards, i need something to work with ..

I have begon writing the guide, any head GM i can send it to, or do you want me to post it here?

I have created an account named hbnadmin

So dont delete it :b

Thanks willard for you afford of helping new players.

I appriciate that others help to, it is wonderful to see there is still nice people to help.

Well my guide gonna be a huge one.. I have written 14 pages already (included pictures).

So i hope it would help a lot.

Thanks willard for you afford of helping new players.

I appriciate that others help to, it is wonderful to see there is still nice people to help.

Well my guide gonna be a huge one.. I have written 14 pages already (included pictures).

So i hope it would help a lot.

what is it about? ^_^

Well as i said in my post, it is a lot of work to do..

And i have the time right now, so lets see if the head gms like it or not :b

I have begon writing the guide, any head GM i can send it to, or do you want me to post it here?

I have created an account named hbnadmin

So dont delete it :b

ive seen one ramz guide once and it was very good.

if u want post it here so ppl can add/make suggestions also.

Hi

My name is raMz ingame, and I have been asked to make a little guide for any new arrived players to Helbreath Nemesis.

I am a Full Hero player, and I have a big knowledge in side the Helbreath world, and especially inside the Nemesis. If you have any questions about the Nemesis, the GM staff and I will stand for your questions, and answer them as good as we can.

Welcome to Helbreath Nemesis private server.

Nemesis has been around the HB sketch for over 5 years, and still running with 100+ players.

In this server we are very focused on how the players feel. Every single suggestion there are for the staff, for making the HB sketch better will be considered by players and the staff.

Some of the suggestions will be added, and some will be discussed and maybe deleted.

I have created a guide for new players that will instruct you how to install Helbreath Nemesis.

Downloading Helbreath Nemesis

At first you need to go to the website www.helbreathnemesis.com.

IPB Image

The website design is a good and a manageable construct. The website is made in Spanish and English, so most can understand what is going on. At the left there is some links you can click at. Before you can enter the game, you need to download the Full Helbreath Client.

For extracting it you need the program Winzip or winrar. Search for it on www.download.com.

Inside the extract there is no setup/install file, when it?s extracted it is installed, so remember to set the directory you want the game in.

After you have extracted it, I would recommend you to download the Auto updater to. When a new patch come inside the game, you don?t have to download a new game, then you just use the auto updater and it does the work for you.

Creating an Account

Now we come to the part where we shall create the account. At the left corner there is a main menu for accounts. While you creating your account you need a e-mail address. When you have accepted the rules (And read them of cause), you agree them. Before you can administrate your account you need to validate your e-mail address. There will be send validation information to your e-mail address. After you have validated your account, you can login and start your new account.

Starting the game

To start the game we need to use the auto updater, or the Helgame.exe. The updater will be named Helbreath. I will recommend changing the name to Helbreath Updater, and then you know which one to click at.

Only use the updater if there is a change inside game, and you need to download the new pack for it. Else you can use the HelGame.exe as normal.

Inside the game

Now we login with the account I have created.

After we have logged out account inside the Nemesis, your firewall might have to popup. Then you should allowed Helbreath Nemesis acces to the internet.

You can create 4 charactors each account.

Then you click the selected marked, or the selected character you want to play with, and click start.

While there are no characters at your account, you have to create one. You do the same, mark the spot, and click start.

Creating a user

At the start you have 10 points you can add in to your character. You can change gender, hair style, colour of hair, skin. Nearly everything you can change.

At the bottom in the screen there are some race you can click at. If you click at one of them, it will place the stats for you.

After we are done doing our character, we will try creating it. Sometimes the Character name can be in use, and then you have to try another name.

Our character got granted, and can now access the server. Now we click start, and starting the game.

Commands inside the game

Key Action

Tab Toggle attack/peace mode.

Home Safe Mode toggle. When you are in safe mode you cannot attack/harm friendly creatures or players.

End Repeat last entered chat message.

Insert Drink a big red potion (if available) / drink small red potion (heal).

Delete Drink a big blue potion (if available) / drink small blue potion (mana).

PgUp Use special ability. Certain items give you special abilities, hit PgUp to use them. If someone knows such items - please tell me.

PrintScrn Save a screenshot to Helbreath folder, HelShotXX.bmp

F1 Open Help screen.

CTRL-F2 Assign quickslot. Equip a weapon or cast a spell, when you press CTRL-F2 you set F2 to do your latest action.

CTRL-F3 Assign quickslot. Equip a weapon or cast a spell, when you press CTRL-F3 you set F3 to do your latest action.

F2 Execute quickslot action.

F3 Execute quickslot action.

F4 Cast last casted spell.

F5 Show character stats.

F6 Open inventory.

F7 Open spell screen.

F8 Open skill screen.

F9 Show chat history.

F11 Toggle transparent dialog windows.

F12 Show system options menu.

SHIFT+CTRL+MOUSE Dash attack

ALT+MOUSE Special attack. Once your weapon skill is at 100% you can use special attacks for that weapon.

CTRL+MOUSE Forced attack.

CTRL+T Set whisper mode with the player under your mouse cursor.

CTRL+S Sound on / off

CTRL+M Open minmap if available

CTRL+D Cycle detail levels

CTRL+1, CTRL+2 etc Magic circles page shortcuts

/showtime A watch appear. Used for timing others

/showfps Watch your fps

/checkrep Check what your rep is

Inside the game

Finally we are inside the game, and we are going to train our character to a high level warrior.

You start at the beginner zone with wearing some clothes.

As you can see at the screen shot you are only level 1. You can attend to be a higher level when you kill monsters you see. The max level is 180.

In your bag you have a revitalizing potion, health potions and a mana potion. You have a Dagger, and a recall scroll.

The Dagger we want to equip so we can attack something.

We double click on the dagger, or drag it to our player in the F5 menu.

You can stay at the beginner zone until you are level 19, then a text will appear, that you have to join a citizen for raising any more levels.

Aresden or Elvine

There are 2 towns to choose. Elvine(Blue) or Aresden(Red).

You can choose which city you want to join; there are no forces that will make you to choose one. You have your own ability to choose.

You have 2 towns you can choose between, Aresden and Elvine, and the town you choose cannot be changed.

The town maps have the same pits and same form for maps around the city.

IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image

After you have chosen a city, and walked throw the portal, you will get teleported to Elvine farm or Aresden farm, depends on which town portal you took.

The map will look like this.

While you have chosen the town you will represent, you have to go to the Cityhall and become a citizen of the town.

Aresden and Elvine map do not look a like each other, but they have the same buildings and pits.

Here is a screen shot of Aresden town map:

IPB Image

Here is a screen shot of Elvine town map:

IPB Image

The Cityhall is in the middle in both maps, so it is easy to find.

Inside the Cityhall you speak with the Cityhall officer. When you speak to him, you click him, and then you have 2 choices you can choose between Offer and Talk. You take the Offer, and in there a new menu shows up. In the menu there stand Citizenship request. You click it, and accept you become a citizen of Aresden/Elvine.

IPB Image

Training

As a level 19 player, you can?t protect your city very well. There for you need to train skills, and your level. There are different places you can train.

In town, farm, the hunt zones like: middle land, Ice bound, Enternal Field, Rocky Highland, Eldenil Garden, Silent Wood, Aresien Garden and a lot of other maps.

In Ice bound, and middle land can you be unlucky to meet your enemy town. If you are Aresden, you can meet elvines, that wants to kill you, and the same for Aresden can kill Elvine people.

As a low level I would recommend you to listen to this guide, and you can level in peace nearly all time.

As a civilian you cannot be attacked, only by monsters. You can train in peace in town and farm until you are level 100, then you automatically change to a combatant.

You obtain a certain range of exp every single monster you kill. It depends on it?s class, and how strong the monster is about the exp.

IPB Image

Here you can see we are attacking a slime as a low level these are the easiest targets you can kill. They will give you good exp, until you become stronger. When you kill monsters you have a chance that they will drop something for you. The drops can be:

Shields, potions, shot swords and daggers.

There are lot of places where you can train for your self, and with other players. The most used place to train to level 50 is the Barracks.

You attack some dummies and get exp for it. They won?t attack you, because it?s just some dolls standing there. If you want them to do some damage can you go to Barracks level 2.

IPB Image

While you become stronger and stronger, your level and health will be higher and you become more powerful.

When you have 15 strength or even more you can start wearing armors. The blacksmith sell any kind of armors for money.

Here is a list over the armors you can wear and buy:

Name Def. Pts. Endurance Price Req Picture

Hauberk

8 200 400 None

Knight Hauberk

12 1000 2400 Lvl 70, DEX 100

Wizard Hauberk

12 500 2400 Lvl 90, MAG 100

Leather Armour

10 400 500 15 STR

Scale Mail

20 600 900 20 STR

Chain Mail

30 1000 1200 30 STR

Plate Mail

37 3000 4500 100 STR

Knight Plate Mail

40 3500 6000 Lvl 85, 100 STR

Helm

8 1000 1000 52 STR

Full Helm

10 1400 1500 85 STR

Knight Full Helm

12 2000 3500 85 STR

Wing Helm

15 2500 5000 Lvl 100, 130 STR

Horned Helm

17 3500 4000 Lvl 120, 160 STR

Mage Cap

5 500 1500 Lvl 90, 110 MAG

Wizard Hat

10 800 3000 Lvl 120, 130 MAG

Chain Hose

6 500 500 10 STR

Plate Legs

12 1000 1000 20 STR

Knight Plate Legs

14 1100 3000 Lvl 80, 20 STR

In the Blacksmith you can buy weapons to. There are all kind of weapons, Long swords, Battle hammers, Magic wands, Battle axes and a lot more weapons.

When you become stronger and stronger, you can wear stronger and better armors.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is just some of it, there is some pictures which can make the guide complete..

Tell what you think and etc give me some respons ..

get to find a gf? lol

I have a lot of GF ingame !! (LOL)!

Btw i have a gf, we have been together nearly all this week, iz okay to make something else to :D

get to find a gf? lol

Btw i have a gf, we have been together nearly all this week, iz okay to make something else to :D

u mean shes sleeping in ur bed and ur gaming all night on helbreatnemesis ? :lol: :lol:

get to find a gf? lol

u mean shes sleeping in ur bed and ur gaming all night on helbreatnemesis ? :lol: :lol:

Hahahah no shes at home now :b

Lmao i dont play when shes here, then i only afk :b

get to find a gf? lol

Hahahah no shes at home now :b

Lmao i dont play when shes here, then i only afk :b

Make Her play.

I lost 4 different girlfriends hating helbreath.

Then the actual, plays with me.

Just change and change them until u find one that likes HB.

(i remember lorraine tel me lot of times, "get one that plays helbreath")