Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Do Something For This Game!

Helbreath Nemesis thinks u can Help.

This game really needs help from old players to bring new ones.

This game will finally die if no fresh Blood.

We dont want "Fruit Fresh Blood"

We want Real HB fresh Blood.

Help us making Guides, getting them from other places, writing your own.

We need to make this game more friendly for new blood. Then we can advertice it outside helbreath World.

Also u can help traslating this to all community.

:)

im sure hunter can put some prices on this also.

i need to said that i saw lot of new ppl in nem. Farm is always full and scorp snakes pit in city too. We must keep those new ppl helping to lvl.

Its not hard to help new ppl even if they know nothing about it.

i need to said that i saw lot of new ppl in nem. Farm is always full and scorp snakes pit in city too. We must keep those new ppl helping to lvl.

Its not hard to help new ppl even if they know nothing about it.

farjat is talking about new HB players not about new HB nemesis players

yeh the other day i took this brand new mage to scorps in farm and PL entrance and told him what ms0 is and ms10..

he didnt know anything..at all...

I helped him alot..and help ppl like this whenever i can.. but not many ppl do this , Im not trying to be a good samaritan, just not many ppl have time for noobs..

what farjat say is correct.

I got an idea... Back in the days Zoro did that little flash about helbreath nemesis being back up, and it was sent to all old hb nemesis players... So what if we did a commercial of helbreath nemesis for new players and upload it in for example youtube with popular tags, there would be lots ppl who would see it.

Youtube is just one lame website, we could use lots more, that was just an example.

I'm still working on a promo video for the server but I'm still trying to get in on a Held...I am never home during them. =[

2 issues i have at nemisis where new players are concerned

crusade times

heldinian time<< kinda hard as 2 heldinians are silly

if the poll on sade times was ever followed up this would be nice

south pacific players get a raw deal here 530 am is just silly time for a sade for me GMT + 12

prehaps even heldinian could be sth time 1 week nth time 1 week?

The problem is not every hb player in the world is really interested in ek x1, most kids want ekx10, so thats why nemesis can't get ALL the hb players sincemost want a fruit salad server, still there are ways to get more players.

The first thing I would suggest is for people to go around game forums. Args in arg forums like alkon, 3dgames, etc, US in usa's forums, and well basikly everyone from certain nationality to that nationality's main game website..

Then, try to stay 1st in hb server's ranking

- The main problem are former players who get banned, that will bad mouth the server, and then try to make his friends leave the server to go play another one.

- The main problem are former players who get banned, that will bad mouth the server, and then try to make his friends leave the server to go play another one.

That is problem coz I know ppl who r playing servers with their friends, and if one gets banned and changes to another server, friends change server too.

Ive tried bringing the guys i used to play with back to this game but the first thing they ask about are Crusades.

As torana pointed about before, crusade times are at 5:30 am for us. Im on every once and a while for it but not nearly as much as i would like. We are also seeing a large Korean influx into the server (sade times will be at about 3:30 am for them) perhaps its time we saw something to draw those players back in by having 1 sade a week at a good time for us.

That is problem coz I know ppl who r playing servers with their friends, and if one gets banned and changes to another server, friends change server too.

Especially if the bans are made it with lame reasons no?.

Lame reason isnt main thing imo. Its just coz friends r used to play together. Its like me and my irl friends r used to play poker together and if some of them cant come to play, we dont play then.

But its really hard to find good server and which wont go down in few weeks. Nemesis has been up for years thats the good side of nemesis. Thats why example I wouldnt leave server, but if every friend of mine would change server I would too. Coz Im used to play with those guys.

Lame reason isnt main thing imo. Its just coz friends r used to play together. Its like me and my irl friends r used to play poker together and if some of them cant come to play, we dont play then.

But its really hard to find good server and which wont go down in few weeks. Nemesis has been up for years thats the good side of nemesis. Thats why example I wouldnt leave server, but if every friend of mine would change server I would too. Coz Im used to play with those guys.

Lets not argue about that plz...

1 crusade a week at 8-10 am server time would be nice..i guess even 11 am server time would still be good and many euro players would play aswell not too mention all the pacifim rim/south east asian players

The problem is that scheduling a crusade in the hours where there are like 10 or 20 people online (along with 50 afk) might have either 2 possible outcomes:

Ether new players will see that the crusades are boring (because of the lack of people at those hours) , when infact they are one of the most fun parts of the game, and end up disliking the server.

or

They will enjoy playing it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The server is International, meaning it welcomes people from all over the world, but it can't adjust to everyones time, unless of course we manage to have a regular amount of 500 players on at every time, which would contradict the 1st outcome, which in the end is the very main purpose of this topic :P :mellow:, for nemesis to have the most amount of players ^_^

U dont need to have 500 on to sade. I make always /who and always saw 110/140 ppl on Lately in the Arg Nigth. And even if there is not on in that moment if the sade is in another time they will connect to play it. Got diferent times of sade helps ppl to play it.

Well sades r okay for me, they could be few hours later or earlier if that would help ppl which live other in different time zones but changing sade times doesnt rly affect on me I'll play sades if Im at home.

U all only talking but noone really helping.

write 2 pages in forum

But none of u have posted a single Guide.

If got some put in a new topic.

This was *censored*ed already.