Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Lucky Prize Tickets

Why not add zems, xelimas, meriens to lucky prize tickets and make them drop...not often but not so rare that no one ever gets one either.

The best item ive seen from tickets is a ruby ring.

Discuss

Its a good idea but with the gold rate now its easy to get some gold to have lot of ticket. U make 200 chr char and u can get lot of tickets.

Zem drop rate i think is not teh same as nem 1 so is not easy to have zem. I saw trade ms10 for zem so i like that

Zem for me must be rare item. U are gonna try not die better. :D

nobody buys lucky tickets atm am i right? gold is 5x and 50k per ticket is pretty high. but anyways yes add please x/z/m to lucky prizes .). great idea !

the tickets should be able to give you any item in the game. ANY

unless the nemesis staff edited this.

on hbUSA i got bloodsword, and light pro neck from tickets.

here the best ive gotten was invis pots and super pots.

I think there is a technical problem on making the tickets drop different things managing a chance, jaapy will probably provide something more detailed than this when he sees.

ALso the 200 CHR thing IS a problem, unless of course we disable CHR low prices that is something really with sence.

Or make lower prices ask for CHR and guildmaster status? dunno.

Then later we can add some other interesting use to CHR

Lucky tickets are suposed to give you any item, even rare.

The problem is that here the Gold is high and the exp is high too (easy to train a 200 Chr char)

Stones (X/Z/M) sounds fair.

Guest mamadas

IMO thats wont work

your making everything give merien x and zems

you're forgetting one major thing. lucky tickets may provide you with the super god rare of apocalypse, or it may just provide you with clops meat. even if you can buy 50 tickets with a 200 CHR character, your chances are still low to get anything of value. case in point, the best thing i've gotten so far is a sex change pot out of 30+ tickets. so, basically, what i'm getting at is.. i'd rather have more chances than less.

it sucks grinding day after day in the frost pit and not getting anything of value, but it's the thought that i may get something from the gold earned from the quests/drops that keeps me going.

you're forgetting one major thing. lucky tickets may provide you with the super god rare of apocalypse, or it may just provide you with clops meat. even if you can buy 50 tickets with a 200 CHR character, your chances are still low to get anything of value. case in point, the best thing i've gotten so far is a sex change pot out of 30+ tickets. so, basically, what i'm getting at is.. i'd rather have more chances than less.

it sucks grinding day after day in the frost pit and not getting anything of value, but it's the thought that i may get something from the gold earned from the quests/drops that keeps me going.

agree with u :) some time ago when server was out of space i try my luck ith ticket and bilive me or not i but 200+ tickets and the best thing was daimond :D so i think its a good idea :) ty hunter for start this topic :) great ida :)

when the server had hardware full, id just run from wh to shop with 2kk buy 20 tickets and log out

after buying about 1k+ ticktets, best i got was few super pots, skin pot and sum uni parts

I think there is a technical problem on making the tickets drop different things managing a chance, jaapy will probably provide something more detailed than this when he sees.

ALso the 200 CHR thing IS a problem, unless of course we disable CHR low prices that is something really with sence.

Or make lower prices ask for CHR and guildmaster status? dunno.

Then later we can add some other interesting use to CHR

But u can buy it in a 200 chr char and use it in another with 10 chr. Its the same. For me is more easy to hunt Wyv and get stone. But not to add mass rares to lucky. Stone pack is nice for ne

Buying lucky prize tickets where you're not going to get a prize that you can't get out of one wyvern hunt is kind of pointless. If there's a realistic chance that you can get an item out of them, then they'd be worth using for sure.

maybe it culd give out few more mstones and xstone, or 50K bags of gold or things like this..

but no zems pls..

Like Gaucho commented its nice to see ppl paying alot for a zem, and valuing their life/zem.

as long as the tickets can give you any item in the game (their original purpose) there is no need to change

the rate of what they drop.

it does suck that zems are rare but at the same time its nice because you can use zems in a trade to get

some decent items. if zems become to abundent as they did on hbusa, zems will be worthless you could buy

them for like 100k and it would take like 10 zems + a item to get say a ogre ring.