Sign in to follow this  
jin

Spawn Alert

i played severeal servers and there has been sometimes a spawn alert on the minimap which i think was great idea. for example ettin spawns in ml or frost spawns in ib would really increase the huntin fun

and ofcourse if both town able to see it the pvp

This was removed in one of the OFFICIAL versions, don't know which one.

Also, it will create more lag. It's not *that* useful...

hb usa had this, and took it out after only a couple of weeks.

ie.. if a stone golem spawn occured in D1 a little SG would show up on the mini map.

i dont know if it causes lag or not but, its really only usefull for mages training.

Guest gusxp

just carry on a invi pot if u got bad luck and you get a surprise spawn :P, thats what i do, sometimes happen at garden

just carry on a invi pot if u got bad luck and you get a surprise spawn :P, thats what i do, sometimes happen at garden

it s not that

i wanna kill ettin spawns mountain giant spawn ogre ww and that kinda mobs

it s not that

Hm not a bad suggestion. Let's just enable it for certain types of monsters in certain maps? This will not contribute too much to any additional lag... XD

it s not that

Hm not a bad suggestion. Let's just enable it for certain types of monsters in certain maps? This will not contribute too much to any additional lag... XD

Well this will be nice for maps such as death valley or silent wood, for monsters like ettin, ww and ogre. But plz, not on ther rest of the maps like ml.

Wont be useful for Silent wood. Theres never any Ettins there.

TO be honest i prefer to keep it the way it is. This way it forces people to hunt these monsters and look for them on their own.