Sign in to follow this  
Zariel

Dk Wand On Wars.

I'm not hear to cry, but if i had even the slightest su*censored*ion that dk wands where gonna be freeeeee, then i would have spent my 41 majestics in a more appropriate manner.

Mind you, I wouldnt have had any su*censored*ious considering i got my dk wand in february! To be more precise .. it's not fair.period.

Farjat is there any way in which perhaps i could be compensated. Im not angry or bothered by this happening...and I have no idea what you plan to do about it but considering many new wars/ppl have already spent some majestics upgrading their free wands, therefore making it I presume (im not sure cos i dont know about coding or nothing technincal) very difficult to erase and refund all these new dk wand wars there majestics. I think and presume again it would be much easier to simply add majestics; compensate, gift or whatever u feel appropriate and of a balanced nature Farjat - to make it worth the time I put to get the dk wand early on because I like it alot.

I presume some more early/old Dk wars perhaps would agree.

maximum respect

Zariel

P.S The censorship is whacked out.. I type words like s.u.s.p.i.c.i.o.u.s and it bleeps them out?? I wont edit anything because I havent use one derogatory term, anywhere.

The need for so many majestic points for just obtaining a DK wand actually was a problem that is now fixed. Of course you spent time getting it before it was fixed, but why should that be compensated? It was long known that the /dkset command was still bugged and that a fix for it would be released at SOME point...

Nothing personal, but besides the fact that there is no reason to compensate you for your time playing on Nemesis as it's FREE server... it also is IMPOSSIBLE to determine WHO to compensate and HOW MUCH... it's just undoable! We can't see that you spent 41 majestic points for getting DK wand anywhere, so we'll need to do this based on what people tell us? And how can "lost time" be compensated? Is it worth anything? If yes, what is 1 hour lost time worth in terms of Helbreath items?

It used to be difficult to get DK wand as warrior... now it's easy. Get over it.

Trust me Zariel you are not the only one who is majorily pissed off and annoyed at this. Personally it doesnt effect me but i can see how all that time and effort has been wasted.

But welcome to the nature of Helbreath. There have been countless changes that have made the lives of the new guys easier. Look at when HB Nem 2 came out, we all had *1 exp. I got my charachter to about lvl 120 and grinded mining because gold was normal. I stopped playing for some reason come back and everyone around me is enjoying high exp.

The need for so many majestic points for just obtaining a DK wand actually was a problem that is now fixed. Of course you spent time getting it before it was fixed, but why should that be compensated? It was long known that the /dkset command was still bugged and that a fix for it would be released at SOME point...

Nothing personal, but besides the fact that there is no reason to compensate you for your time playing on Nemesis as it's FREE server... it also is IMPOSSIBLE to determine WHO to compensate and HOW MUCH... it's just undoable! We can't see that you spent 41 majestic points for getting DK wand anywhere, so we'll need to do this based on what people tell us? And how can "lost time" be compensated? Is it worth anything? If yes, what is 1 hour lost time worth in terms of Helbreath items?

It used to be difficult to get DK wand as warrior... now it's easy. Get over it.

Ur rigth in what is 1 hour lost time worth in terms of Helbreath items?

But u dont need to conpensated nothing. Just dont put dk wand for wars. Thats all. Its a little bit lame to put Dk wand for war.

Im not talking about the 1 that makes 50 maj. Im talking about now and how the wars gets nice item for free. Thats all

Jaapy , u r right.

Yet, I mentioned 'to make it worth the time I put to get it early on' I'm not complaning about the time 'spent' lvling for majestics... because I got drops and items doing so ..Ek's.. etc.. i had fun... I enjoyed those hours.. and I was grateful and still am about those hours been FREE.

I complained about the majestics.. ..thats all.. The majestics which I could have used 'elsewhere'. And have gone to waste. Time invested isnt my concern.. time invested inappropriately is. Just doesn't feel fair.. thats all.

I dont quite understand this, maybe im just to tired, but does a lot have been given DK wand now?

Well i saw KochaKoi with dk+6 wand yesterday, and got kinda curious where he got it from.

But anyways..

If so that ppl get it for nothing, then it is pretty pathetic.. Cause we exped for our wands ..

Well please tell how it are plx :b

i didnt know /dkset now came w/ a wand for wars.

i just figured i would never get one because i was unwilling to spend the time to get one.

but ill get one now. and for those who spent the time to lvl. to get one the hard way i feel

for ya, but thats the nature of hb.

hope to see you all in game.

Now i get it..

Lmao thats kinda unfair for 2-3 of us ..

I've spend on my own 20+ mj for getting that stupid dk wand, and now can all get it??

It isent many of us that got the dk wand on our own. I actually only know 3 ppl incl. my self. zariel, Groucho(Raquzz) and me.. Havent seen any other warriors with it..

But for this situation, i think there should be giving something to us. I feel lik i've got cheated here..

There is a reason i did what i did, and i did it for playing as a warrior with a DK MAGE wand +8 on my own.. You know, like a "rare" item..

And i believe it's the same reason Groucho and Zariel did to..

We spent A LOT of hours training for doing that, and now all can get it...

Sounds pretty annoying in my ears..

I actually thought a lil about this ..

This would be the same as a warrior got the same CAST speed as a mage ..

So add the same cast speed as a mage with 100% magic

Well I used 48 majestics to get dk staff and BBH, and if others get that for free, its a lil unfair for us who had to do stat change to get it but, I dont even play on my war anymore so I really dont care if I would get those majs back or those who got wand for free would be removed. I understand why ppl who have changed stats to get dk wand whine about this problem, coz Its not just fair to give them those wand whose havent done stat change or had more str than int when they reached 180 lvl.

U guys cheated the sistem to get the DK wand in the old way. And u all already take advantage from that time to now.

There is no compensation needed.

I feel sorry for the ppl that trained back and forth to get the wand, but on the other hand you're not thinking that wars are now getting an extra item, because lets face it, dk rapier is useless for mages. Replace dk rapier with dk hat and we are set :D

Ok! Then which of the following options is better?

1) Once /dkset is used, you receive the set based on your stats. Depending on it, you get a wand OR a weapon. Once you got it, that's it. You're locked to it forever (we need to fix ability to use /dkset multiple times anyway);

2) Once /dkset is used, get wand + weapon based on your stats. Since there is only 1 type of staff, you always get it. There are 3 types of weapons that are given based on your stats. No need for weird stat changes that cost lots of majestic points and war+mage+battlemage have no problems because all get the same - a full DK set.

Which is better? If you want to know what I think:

Obviously I like option 2 and it is what I changed. In case 1, there is a problem in determining when you get a wand or weapon... I mean, c'mon what if you had 100 int and 99 str and you want a wand? What will happen? What if you have 100 str and 99 int and you want a wand? Didn't work in the old system...

Suggestions?

I think wars win anyways because staff is very useful, it never drops and its ms25 right from the beggining. And the dk sword is a powerful weapon, but the dk rapier is useless for mages. Change dk rapier for dk hat!

Making war or mage get their respective items is easy, the problem is when it comes to bmages :blink: .

So how about this:

On the main webpage there is a sort of a character management tab. How about that players would need to set their "type". For example i grab my mage king, I go to my account manager and place it as a "Mage". Then, I go ingame and type /dkset, and if my stat set up is correct, I get only mage stuff. Now since the /dkset command will only work through the webpage, and the webpage will set one's type for ever, that may help controlling who has what item.

Now who ever is a bmage, does the same thing, and goes in and types "Battle Mage", and gets war set + wand. Depending on its stats.

How does this work?

- If you don't set up your type through the webpage, /dkset command doesn't work (a message should be displayed informing the player how to get dk items).

- On the web page it is displayed which stats will get you each part: mage (100 int/100 mag), war (100 str/100 dex), bmage (100 mag/100 dex) or etc, at the time you do dkset.

This is not an actual solution, but it is still a good way of controlling dk items...

The problem is everyone can cheat the system by doing for example, an amp war, wich has str+int. So why don't make it based on mag and dex, instead of str and int?

150 mag, without int, is useless, unlike 150 int wich can get u amp and other stuff. Same goes for dex, 150 dex on a mage, leaves u with no mag or vit....so no one will try cheating by using that. Besides if dk set is only given one time, then they won't be making much stat change...

Sorry for bringing Nem 1 in to this, but it was lik that since nem 1 xx(.

So i dont see why change the whole system now..?

We are here and now 3 ppl who wasted 40+ maj..

Well i only wasted 20+ i dont see where the rest came from s:.

Keep the system as it is now, and add atleast 10 mj to Zariel, me and groucho as a "sorry gift".. And ofcause to others to, which have done the same .. :P

But King, then it sounds better to just give wand+weapon to everyone instead of all the hassle you described. Previously, a DK wand could be obtained by a warrior.. why not give it to everyone then?

Why base it on stats? This will create borderline situations, always a problem.

And let users pick mage/warr/bmage? Lol why not always pick bmage then... u can get dkwand+weapon this way :/

Not so easy. I think current solution is still the easiest and most fair solution. Obviously not to the ones who "cheated" by changing their stats... but shouldn't need to be a problem.

Keep the system as it is now, and add atleast 10 mj to Zariel, me and groucho as a "sorry gift".. And ofcause to others to, which have done the same .. :P

Problem with this is that I will have to take your word for it that you've spend this amount of majestic points. Same goes for the others. Nothing personal, but random people might just blurp out a number of majestic points which they will get for free... so we don't compensate. We just consider the one who changed stats to get DK wand "cheated" the system.

Well i know what you mean Jaapy, as i said, i dont see where Zariel and Groucho got 40+ mj change from, i rlly dont know..

I have calculate my own mj's. to 24..

And thats from 130 str 131 int.. to:

200 str 59 int

And a warrior which takes the wand, and have BBH now, needs atleast 20+ mj for changing.. Else it isent possible to do..

It's about 3+ people which can get their points back, i don't see any problem with it.. I will be glad just to get 10 of them back..

Even tho i have spend my own time on the change stats/upgrade guide, for showing how it is possible to get both things..

I am not just a random people, and you even know my trust worth from the guild you know..

I am not just a random people, and you even know my trust worth from the guild you know..

True, but if we need to do this for person A, we also need to do this for person B. We can't just say: if we trust you we give you the points, else though luck!

Jaapy..

It's about 2/3 ppl.. NOONE ELSE..

Noone else had the staff en dk sword but me Zariel and Groucho in Aresden.. And im 99% sure that noone in Elvine has it..

Hope this havent taking as any form for offence attack, cause thats not the meaning to..

Jaapy..

It's about 2/3 ppl.. NOONE ELSE..

Noone else had the staff en dk sword but me Zariel and Groucho in Aresden.. And im 99% sure that noone in Elvine has it..

Hope this havent taking as any form for offence attack, cause thats not the meaning to..

Ok! I will leave this up to farjat...

Jaapy I really don't care if wars get wand, I just tried to suggest some "solution" for what u asked. The system will never be perfect. :P :P

As for ramz and the others, who did the stat change, I understand u guys, but this sort of things happen all the time. For example, many rares (like xb and stuff) came from a twiched drop rate, wich was change, so now for everyone else is hard to get those items. Or, raid time being 3 seconds (although it still doesn't work), before that an elv could get lots of eks in that 1 min, and many already got lots of eks for hero sets this way, but new players won't have that advantage. Also, when it went from low exp to high exp, was very unfair for the ones who trained with low exp and stuff.

This happens all the time, this time u got screwed, in the future, someone else will. Its hb's cycle of life :blush: :wacko:

King

Oldies they got the most of the stuff, and YES some from aresden did get some to..

Yet i wantet the items deleted (as far as i remember), cause it came from a bug..

They talked GM's from letting them keep the rares ..

I rlly dont have a ........ cant remember the word lol, but i dont care that they have it..

This is about Majestic points not rares ...

Well i think this has been discussed enough, please close the thread and let farjat decide what to do..

when money was wiped, they gave additional money to whom had have bunch of money?

No.

they might give me 21 mj for my dk wand+4? Never.

I suppose this change is preparing for "1 time /dkset"

in the nealy future, we cant get multiple DK sets.

once you got DK set when you reach 180 lvl, its the end.

so you want to be wiped your hard worked DK wand? or everyone can have it free?

I think they made right decision. at least less damage.

in neme1 all warrior had DKwand. it was not advantage.

anyway simple system is best. B)

uh.... 21mj :(

In my opinion, even when I spent hours of training to get enough majs to get dk staff. It still doesnt bother me that everyone is getting it for "free". Getting DK wand was good motivation to me hunt more items. Now when I play on mage and got dk+8 and Im too tired to train to upgrade it more. Now I just hunt big mobs or raid. SO in my honest opinion ppl who want their majs back coz they used those to get dkwand should get those back, if they see it as too unfair. I really dont need 40+ majs back, atleast not on my war, If u wanna give those back, give those to my mage :D