Sign in to follow this  
King!!

Auto Screenshot

The idea of an auto SS for eks is very nice :blush: :blush: , but some args players and me have noticed that the ss is taken with a bit of delay.

In my case, the SS is taken even before my oponent dies in the screen, or the ek is made. (I assume the information about his death is triggered in the server, but the photo snaps before my ek is announced).

I was wondering if a comand to enable/disable this feature could be implemented. Something like /enableautoshot or something, so that we may choose its function.

Here is an example, this is the screen taken by the game by itself, not displaying the information, with the opponent not actually dying (he is dead for the server, but the information of his death hasn't arrived my computer):

IPB Image

And here is the screenshot I take a few segs later, manually, getting the correct information:

IPB Image

A few other players have this issue too, its not an immediate problem, but will be nice if it had a lil fix. :P

ye wuld be nice to have an autoSS commando similar to that of /showtime /showframes ..sometimes I really dont care of taking an ss about a noob ek.. but if u kill maybe elguason...

u wanna have SS + 1 ..properly executed.

Yea i noticed all my eks have a ss taking ....thats cool but same as him the ss's are all taken the second before they die. very weird... maybe add a delay or something would be nice

Some time ago I started implementing this feature, but I kinda forgot about it. So it accidently is inside this release.

Yeah, we'll want this feature to be activated through a command just like /showframe. This will definately be done. I was also already aware of the bug that the screenshot is taken too early.

This will probably be fixed in the next version. So this topic can be closed.