Sign in to follow this  
Perun

Sc Raiders .

I dont think it would be confusing for new players to come and see that some pit has changed place... think about all those fruit servers.. they got some sick pits in town and u can learn them all in 10 minutes, now if 1 pit is changed with another in nemesis, its simple.

Ares can run from elvine dung to scorp pit, if you happen to be fast it takes 50seconds to get there, then you will propably want to inv yourself, thats 3 seconds less.. so theres not much time to try 1min raid for ares.. not to mention if you are slow you cant propably even reach the scorp pit, or when you get there you get ammediately forced.

My suggestion is change ares scorpion pit with ares snake pit. Snake will be near lml, and scorpions will be near farm. Cause it isn't fair when elvines still eking in sc pit middle of the week.

OR

Change elv sc pit with elv snake pit, then both towns will get ek in sc, in middle of the week.

I know...my english suxz0rd :<

as much as i cant stand Perun, HES RIGHT!

something should be done either moving ares pit or makeing raid less.

i dunno, because on a war, 1 min. your not goin to get a ek in 60 secs. but on a

mage, you got a pretty good chance of downing someone w/ a few well aimed blizzes.

In my opinion moving pits is dumb, granted if nothing else is going to be done they should be moved to make things even. But even with the ares pit being moved to the bottom where it use to be people will still be able to make it resetting in d1. Then they will be able to get a kill or two and still have plenty of time to reset. It is a rare occasion that people are able to get an ek in scorps and still have time run back to lml. Any ways I do not agree with 1 min raiding but I will not disadvantage myself over fairness I will take any advantage anyone else gets. As long as other people 1 min raid I will too. I think during the week raid time should be 10sec eliminate the problem totally. The only people truly suffering are the new ones we are trying to attract.

I think we should have 15 min raid all week long, i love 2 pvp

And make more pits in farm, and other places if low lvls would like 2 train

that farm exp can be changed

But id like 2 see better pits in dungeons, ml, ib,

Ones like u can train in, Ml skellies blow, so do dungeon skellies, along with ib skellies

But pl skllellies rock there for everyone with uber items makes pl raiders and kills noobs, witch is lame as hell.

Same with all the ml, ib, dungeon pits, None you can get legit expereince in

ppl (ares) beginners mite also dislike the server elguason if they constantly die to whitenangel and senchi during the week while trying to lvl in scorp.. i seen it many times this week... many.

its easier to train safe in elv scorp than ares scorp without a doubt

just about anytime actually.

Zariel, what did i have posted? :P

I am talking about protecting new players from BOTH citys, not only from ares or elvine.

Setting raid time to 10 seconds or moving ares scorps pit.

Those who wants Eks from monday to tuesday should fight at another maps and not to rush to scorps.

Setting raid time to 10 seconds or moving ares scorps pit.

Those who wants Eks from monday to tuesday should fight at another maps and not to rush to scorps.

U prolly mean from Monday to Thursday, but anyway I totally agree ur suggestions, and I think that 10 sec raid time for between Monday and Thursday in better imo, by that we would give change to low lvls to exp without any fear of enemy town raiders.

Trust on me a little on this please.

I use to be online in almost all sades.

I checked the numbers of people in gameservers from both towns before crusade. the number balance is like actually 50% ~ 50% and never more than 5-6 ppl difference. random sides.

Play sades and yes. Giant elv bases. full of ppl.

Aresden shop. Full of elvines.

The true is that aresden guilds are not being good actually.

When ares guilds PLAYS the sades aresden win easy.

Anyway.

Get and protect new players is a priority, we need more people for more fun.

There will be 3 second raid time in towns from monday~thursday soon.

I heard a rumor somebody is thinking in disable EK in towns during crusade. Hope this will not be neccesary.

Yes, is a good solution.

Think many players are coming to the server (thanks to Sango :P ) we need to keep them... protecting them will help.

My suggestion is change ares scorpion pit with ares snake pit. Snake will be near lml, and scorpions will be near farm. Cause it isn't fair when elvines still eking in sc pit middle of the week.

OR

Change elv sc pit with elv snake pit, then both towns will get ek in sc, in middle of the week.

I know...my english suxz0rd :<

jaja ;> then ares newcomer will lvl in new snake pit only ^^

Jaapy told me the changes are done already and he just need to test them.

Once he finish ill wait for the next reboot to change.

I try to keep server with as less reboots as posible. For a lot of reasons.

This fix will do the 3 seconds, and also the /tgt fix. Probably some sade changes also, to make them more clean and safe.

I will probably dont wait for a reboot and create one just for this as soon as i got the changes done. So i guess will be this week.