Sign in to follow this  
Perun

Sc Raiders .

My suggestion is change ares scorpion pit with ares snake pit. Snake will be near lml, and scorpions will be near farm. Cause it isn't fair when elvines still eking in sc pit middle of the week.

OR

Change elv sc pit with elv snake pit, then both towns will get ek in sc, in middle of the week.

I know...my english suxz0rd :<

yes perun 100% agree.

my friend told me yesterday that an elv ran to ares scorps and got 3 eks before got forced.

ares gotta do a lot more to get those 3 eks on week.

change the place of aresden scorp pit please :/

edit: before u start whining about the eks he got its not the main point. u know sc pit gives a lot free eks to elvines ON WEEK so it cannot be denied

many times this was suggested ...everyone knows elvine have advantage for raid scorps. i think elv snakes shuld be changed instead.. with elv scorps... therefore ares can raid ogres/scorps in LML elv.. this wuld be balanced. Reason i say change elv scorp and not change ares scorp isnt because I wanna raid scorp... its because many many elvine r scorp heros . 80% of elvs r scorp hero, half the time the ppl they kill at ares scorp dont even know whats happening...cos they dont even know what PFM is.

Too make it fair for some aresden who wanna get hero sets fast.. or wanna be a scorp hero like whiteangel and assasin... u shuld change elv scorp ..and leave aresden there..

So to make things fair lets sacrifice the lower levels in Elvine? Better thing to do is to just move Aresden scorp pit somewhere else. Allowing more people to kill low levels will just result in people leaving before they even start.

I dont mind either way where or which town scorps is changed...

Im just pointing out that ..ALOT ALOT of elvines have made a hero set from scorps ..or nearly have it made... MANY MANY aresdens will never get full hero for various reasons... most probably cos they suck. anyhow doesnt matter about that .. point is.. they mite also wanna have a chance of getting an easy hero set at scorp or at least half a set.. like many ELVS hav...

either way I personally dont care.. but a change is in order to balance it

Totally agreed... either ares or elv scorp pit should be changed...

ares dont have the chance for 1 min raid in scorps as elvs do, also when there is raid time 1min people think its safe to exp in scorp and suprise suprise, its not.

Elvs gets huge amount of ek's in ares scorp pit at week days there is no such possibility for ares.

Changing the Scorps pits could confuse the new players (new at hb or nemesis)

Beside that, if you change the Elvine scorps to where the Snake pit is, it is too far from the Recall tp... they will be free eks there.

So, if you want to change a pit WOULD be the Ares scorp pit to where the 1st snake pit is at this moment.

Also, if you want Eks on a no raid day we should find a soluton make the players raid and fight on ML/IB/TOH/DC and not to "allow" them to raid at scorp in 1 min.

Is not about Elvine or Ares, almost Everyone make their Eks at Scorps... at least 85% of their(ares+elv) eks are from Scorps or low lvls. Could someone say it is not true?

It is not easy no Balance both citys, since they are not a mirror.

You not right at all elguason. Elvines got more than 50% of their eks at scorp pit...why? simple, cause 1min raid. Aresden raid scorp pit also but only after friday.

Inmo Elvine scorp should be at slime pit (Elvine bottom near rml), so aresden will have same chance as elvines to raid scorp pit and do eks.

Inmo Elvine scorp should be at slime pit (Elvine bottom near rml), so aresden will have same chance as elvines to raid scorp pit and do eks.

Well Jaapy would probably need to put that in the notices section of the website, right? Because otherwise, it would confuse a lot of the newer players, like elguason said. It would be something like this, I'd imagine:

"Elvine Scorpion Pit in town moved to the bottom of the map so Aresdens can get EK's during 1 minute raids just like Elvines can."

Now tell me this, do you REALLY want something like that on the front of the Nemesis website? :glare:

i dont see why ares complaning,

RUN TO D1 THEN RUN 2 SCORPS

many ares 1 min raid

But some people probably have 50 fps like wuta, and can't run that fast. :P

i dont see why ares complaning,

RUN TO D1 THEN RUN 2 SCORPS

many ares 1 min raid

simple, siementech *censored*ed up helbreath maps at the begining and elvine has advantage on raiding 1 min for ages

Ares have advatages as well, like d1 easier 2

box at ares,

they have a clop pit very close 2 there d2 ent,

main place elvien hang out is wh ares at shop takes 2 sumons 2 block wh ent takes many 2 block shop,

Just 2 name a few

maybe stang but still Elvine can kill lots of ares just raiding 1 min over and over.

Elvine has the advantage of 1 min raiding, but we're still generally the smaller town, with less inherent advantages. Maybe it was designed like that so we could get FH faster? :lol:

thats my point wuta lol.... People just go lml and take 1 min of raid to make "free" eks.

thats my point wuta lol.... People just go lml and take 1 min of raid to make "free" eks.

Ares has more people, Elv has more Hero Sets. Simple, no? ;)

(Just for the record, I do not 1 minute raid Ares scorp pit nor do I support it. Simply trying to understand a small fraction of the minds of the original game designers.)

my suggestion is simple: put 1 minute raid to 10 seconds.

and about the population in both towns. in yesterdays crusade it looked like there were 180 on overall which consisted of 120 elvs and 60 ares :D

ur kidding about aresden having more people right? otherwise you r 100% wrong m8.

Well it sure hasn't seemed like it every time I've been inside ares shop, or when GM's had blocked access to Ares from beginner zone. :P

Perhaps my post wasnt easy to understand.

What kind of balance do you want?

-Making both citys able to raid in 1 min (moving elv scorp pit), and giving to new players a reason to dislike the server

-Disabling both citys to raid in 1 min (moving the ares pit or changing the raid time), protecting low lvl from Both citys.

If we should have a change will be moving the Ares scorp pit to where the first snake pit it is (near enought to the recall tp). That will protect the low lvls from both citys. (yeah, you still can rush from ml->dun-> scorp, but probably you will get forced after the second blizz)

Everyone wants eks from Monday to Tuesday beside the Sade. We should find a solution that make the players fight at ML/IB/TOH/DC those days, giving to both city the rush to scorp inst one solution.

Changing the raid time to 10 seconds could help. That could be better than moving a pit wich could confuse the new players...

I also agree that one should be moved... I prefer the ares one to be honest. it would make ppl fight more else where.

and i also think that going in d1 should count for time on both maps and not retime. imo

Edit: no 10 sec raid. just fix pit and make d1 raid time part of town. PPl will not get confused about pit. if they do, there are soooooo many ppl on who can help say "scorp pit is at bottom of map"