Sign in to follow this  
torana

Apologies From Grimhild(real Owner)

Im not 100% sure what happened at todays crusade On my Guildmasters character ,all that i kno is that it has been banned for 1 week.

Due to the fact that there are NO crusades in my time zone GMT+12 ,i had entrusted a guildsman to log in my Gm character during sade .

Until today noone had done anything stupid on my character and i thought they had shown respect to continue using my Gm to help my guild enjoy the game.

Before anyone says that you shouldnt share your accounts , think how my guild would feel if they couldnt participate in the crusade fully .And i will continue to entrust other members of my guild with this access.

Farjat has my full support in placing this ban on the character and i will ensure that the pw is changed and hope such stupid things do not occur in the future..

I apologise to elvine and the GM team and Admins for any issues this has caused.

Torana .

(EX inter if u wondered).

EDIT

seems i had been lied to ,as to whom was on my gm char during sade,,, is there any way GM can tell me who was on the char during the sade ?

there is only 4 players with the access incl myself,,and the password was renewed only 2 days ago.

If you are real Torona as i think you are, then if you trustet Aealy you are really stupid (sorry my words).

Aealy is a 10 years kid, and has been banned before.

I know he use your accounts to, and trust me when i say, a kid can't focus on hes rage ..

I don't know what happend, but Aealy is a boy which can be angry very fast..

GM's are allowed to ban me, if they find this attacking of any kind.

i think that gm can see the ip which was used on sade and ban those char or only this one... but its only my opinion

If you are real Torona as i think you are, then if you trustet Aealy you are really stupid (sorry my words).

Aealy is a 10 years kid, and has been banned before.

I know he use your accounts to, and trust me when i say, a kid can't focus on hes rage ..

I don't know what happend, but Aealy is a boy which can be angry very fast..

GM's are allowed to ban me, if they find this attacking of any kind.

agreed wif ya 100% ramz. Aealy (aka Fire~Star from other server) drop lots of bs without any reason.

ive seen Aealy on Grimhld.. and frankly like raMz said to u.. rethink giving aealy gm acess or any kinda of access to any of your characters...

fuuck u all.

maybe im doing silly things but still dont give u the right to talk about me this way... i will never make lame/scam.. and to remind u the ban i got wasnt because i lamed or scammed it was because i cursed gms... i will never do anything even the smallest thing at the world make my freind player (torana) to get banned .. ! so dont talk of me like that if u dont really know who i am u better all shut ur dam mouth fuuckers!

i dont care to get ban for this replay to

you can ask the gms to check ip of the guy who did it i wasnt online that time i was outside home so dont give me the blame

!!!! and only to make my self clean ill figure this thing out and talk to any gm i can to show u all that u blame me for nothing

THis is how this was.

There was one sade, like 3 ago. then in the next grimhild didnt logged.

The server uses to remember the teleport position and building point sometimes. The char Lyncebrasi went to tp and start building, in the construction point, near elv base. So i banned grimhild and Krejzol.

Actually Krejzol guild was not fault, so i unbanned inmediatly on the next day.

Then, a net sade come, and grimhild was banned, me and jaapy saw red buildings in no place in middleland and we went and destroy the structures by GM.

The thing is that it was LynceBrasi again, building in the same spot, but no mana stone and no elv buildings there..just desert...

I think he was building becasue noob or something, Grimhild didnt set him the tele and building point cause he was banned on the early sade for 1 week.

When i noticed this, i understanded was not grimhild fault, just LynceBrasi fault cause noob.

Anyway grimhild/torana accepted the responsability not being fully responsible, but he understands it was his duty.

The real thing is that this wasnt guildmaster responsability, but a gtuildmaster must accept his guild faults, and he fully accepted.

So leave grimhild alone cause he acted with greatness on this, and was not his fault.

So sorry to grimhild/Krejsol for misunderstanding. they both free now and are great guilds.

Also, this bug will be worked out to make it "not remember" previous sade settings to stop this misunderstandings.

i don't understand what the problem is..

you're saying he got banned for building structures next to elvine structures? isn't that the point of crusades for aresden? to fight elvines...