Sign in to follow this  
Frost[GM]

Sorry Folks....

Well, I Knew this was coming, But I really Couldn't bring myself to say Goodbye.

Seeing that Frost has Been Disabled, I Felt I Owed You an explaination.

I've Just Moved On..... I've got So much happening in my Life that I Just Don't have time anymore.

My Work Schedual Requires me to Get Up Earlier, So I cen't stay Up as Late anymore, My Kids Stay Up Later, And It's Either Spend a few Hours with My Wife..... or HB. And My Wife is Pretty Damn Amazing. and she's MUCH softer..... But THAT's none of your Buisness. ajajajja

It Saddens me to not be Part of this Great Server anymore. I played here for YEARS, I saw about 6 or 7 different Versions that Got wiped, and Always Started over, and Just Loved being part of Community of Gamers that came from all over the World.

I Know I should have made this post a While ago, But It's Not something I Do Lightly. I Had Hoped that Frost would remain Active, So that I Could Still Come back when I Could Find time. I Spent a Long Time Here, and Did everything I Could Be the Kind of Player to Earn A GM, And Sadly, Once I Did after the Wipde, Noone was playing, So I'm Sad I didn't get to enjoy the Community The Way it is Now.

For the Players who Fought By My Side in Damnation, What CAN I Say..., We were a Pretty Damn Good Guild.

Anyways, I won't say Goodbye, But I Will Say THANK YOU from the Bottom of My Heart For SO Many Years of Enjoyment.

Thanks Nemesis, I Miss you, and will Never forget any of you.

-Frost[GM]

-Lewbowski

-Donnie

-Bunnie

-Q

-Jeesh

aw man gonna miss you you old fart...

watch this server will proly be around for another 10 years and when youre 70 youre gonna be so bored ull start playing hb again =P

take it easy dan enjoy the kids growin up

you sir are a damn inspiration to me and i'm glad to have played against you, i don't think anyone garnered more respect than you, and i always kept that in my mind when playing, to play with some form of respect, not afraid to admit it.

take care, and enjoy whatever lies ahead to the fullest

p.s. i've got a fever... >.>

Yeah I've been working now as a guildmaster of Survivors when MilkCow has been in army. And I gotta say that I've done my best in leading the guild but it would have been a lot harder if I would have not followed your examples in leading the guild.

Thanks Lew youre the man ! I hope u'll log in game sometimes to say Hola.

Dimora / KochaKoi

' date='May 16 2008, 03:36 AM' post='216366']

Well, I Knew this was coming, But I really Couldn't bring myself to say Goodbye.

Seeing that Frost has Been Disabled, I Felt I Owed You an explaination.

I've Just Moved On..... I've got So much happening in my Life that I Just Don't have time anymore.

My Work Schedual Requires me to Get Up Earlier, So I cen't stay Up as Late anymore, My Kids Stay Up Later, And It's Either Spend a few Hours with My Wife..... or HB. And My Wife is Pretty Damn Amazing. and she's MUCH softer..... But THAT's none of your Buisness. ajajajja

It Saddens me to not be Part of this Great Server anymore. I played here for YEARS, I saw about 6 or 7 different Versions that Got wiped, and Always Started over, and Just Loved being part of Community of Gamers that came from all over the World.

I Know I should have made this post a While ago, But It's Not something I Do Lightly. I Had Hoped that Frost would remain Active, So that I Could Still Come back when I Could Find time. I Spent a Long Time Here, and Did everything I Could Be the Kind of Player to Earn A GM, And Sadly, Once I Did after the Wipde, Noone was playing, So I'm Sad I didn't get to enjoy the Community The Way it is Now.

For the Players who Fought By My Side in Damnation, What CAN I Say..., We were a Pretty Damn Good Guild.

Anyways, I won't say Goodbye, But I Will Say THANK YOU from the Bottom of My Heart For SO Many Years of Enjoyment.

Thanks Nemesis, I Miss you, and will Never forget any of you.

-Frost[GM]

-Lewbowski

-Donnie

-Bunnie

-Q

-Jeesh

Frost GM acc is banned just for inactivity. U can have it back if u get active in future of course.

I hope u will be around sometimes anyway, u have the GM disabled just for security, but u are always welcome.

Damn life getting in the way of HB and all! Like farjat said, you're always welcome to come back and should exercise that right once in a while lol.

You set the standard for how people should fight and act in Nem1. You were one of the best GMs I've seen controlling his guild. So I'll just say see you later because quitting just isn't an option. :)

Well as you might remember Lew, I started out late in the life of Nemesis 1, but even though my time in Damnation was short, it was definitely one of the best. You were a great GuildMaster, and even though I didn't get to be around you much while you were a GM, you were still awesome. I hope one day you'll find enough time in your schedule to play some HB again, it would be great to see you back in-game. Always remember that we'll miss you. :wub:

Good luck Donnie!

Throughout playing at nemesis, Damnation was always my rival no matter what guild I was in. We've had some good times and some rough times, but I still enjoyed the time I spent playing with and against you.

<3 Syn.

:( :( :( :(

U were a good friend, and a wonderfullally. I cherish our time in nem 1, I remeber nice hunts and raids with both guilds. U'll be missed.

Good luck for you, and your family, I wish you the best :)

hi lew

you are a good friend and always will be i miss you i know i was not around alot but we had some good times and i will always remember you. well anyway as farjat said if you come back your GM is still there what else can i say you have a lucy wife and kids and you are a great person

Sexy

Guys, I have seen pics of his lovely wife and trust me, he is making the right decision lol

Lew, youll always have a place here. We will wait for you, for life to not be so hectic. When the boys are a little older and your wife a little tired of you, we will see you in game, I am sure.

Some of the best fights i ever had were against you. Great times as a player and as a GM.

Take care and do not feel badly about this decision. Youre making the smart one.

Say hi to Dannyman for me.

Hunter

well good luck, i'm sure you do not remember me but i was Angel24 from nem 1, was in damnation for a short period before i left hb.. was back recently and saw u leaving.. well take care my friend.. we'll always remember you. Do come back to even just say hi for 5mins :)