Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Helbreath Nemesis Economy Ministry #2

Off topic: Jaapy increased the Zems drop rate few days ago... You will not see the effect after few days...

Wait a month to see if everything is fine and balanced, We dont want to make a huge change and mess the server :S

Lets say, just with 10 Zems more dropeed per day at the server the change is huge, of course you could not be the one who get one fo that 10 zems but after a time the server will be full of zems and his value will not worth anything at all.

ok, keep on topic about the gold.

yeah im 10 with 4 majestics and wand+4 and not a single stone drop unles ancient pieces and wyv drops

i think normal is just a bit highter than anc piece

No, I believe ancient piece should be the most easy "rare" drop to get :huh:

im srry i meant it shoud be a bit more difficult and i said higther thinking like

anc piece is 1/400 so zem 1/500

xD

Could you think what is better for the server and not to yourself? If you have saved millons of gold on your WH... whats the problem? everyone could save them with the gold*30

Gold *5 is pretty fine, you will get gold fast again.

We will have to enable a low rate of Stones(M/Z/X) on Lucky Tickets

I have same feeling with Giggles...especially "wipe" thing.

the problem is... this economy matter will never end.

nothing with gold drop rate, the total amount of gold in game is increasing day by day,

same as the Goverment who wont stop to print paper money.

this type of economy will lead to inflation.

so even in Gold*1, ppl can save lot of money soon.and ...inflation again

done is done. so its ok.my several charas have NO money in bag. yes its ok.

but uh ..before next wipe, plese consider about "lottery event"

thats the best way to solve this problem without wipe.

simentec added lottery as money eater, for this problem.

I can buy you rep for gold Cue J/k :P

If we enable X/M/Z stones at Lucky Tickets, players will use the money there... that is why i suggested it.

Yea you're 100% right Cue. Inflation IS the problem. But it's hard to solve. Money eaters is solving inflation, but nothing forces you to eat money. In real life, you pay tax :D

gold have no value :) so i dont see a difference :) maybe now gold will have any value :)

Offtopic: zem drop rate are perfect :) stones hmmm... is ok ;) but warrior dmg rings are to rare ... TW and HC drops tones of ROW and ROM and NON ogre,dragon,demon,xel ect... i think the next thing to do by GM`s staff is balance mags vs war becouse now (in my opinion :) ) its "little" unbalance i give an example mag have dk15 wand its 15 extra dmg per hit (dk sword sux compers to wand) + ROM its +17 per hit ( - 20% if war have eme 20%from 17 is ~7 so mag still have +10 dmg bonus) and now look how many bonus have war... only 2 ogre rings (i think) 2 demon rings and 2 xel rings... in best option xel ring + dm4 neck is only +11 - 50% pa dk set... so its only +5-6 dmg :) dont say that war have ie ip neck... mags have tower + mshild wands ... in the end dmg is NOT all but i think that should be balanced :) thx for reading :)cu in game :)

ps corect me if im wrog :)

I was saving millions because I worked hard manuing and mining and fishing not from drops thanks a lot

Wow all that mining for nothing.

I don't see what the big frigging deal is. So you lost millions in gold. It was worthless.

Exactly, gold is worthless. Gold will always be worthless. Nothing will ever change this. Its been useless on EVERY server in the history of Helbreath. You cant buy decent items for gold and you never will be able to.

Big problem, I started yesterday got to lvl 80 and now all the gold is wiped. I missed out on the gold given per level and my gold saved up to buy spells is now gone. It just seems so hard to save up for spells now.

mmm i thought the topic was closed Oo

Listen to farjat, just wait a coupple of weeks to see if everything is fine.