Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Helbreath Nemesis Economy Ministry #2

The staff have decided to Wipe all warehouses for Gold as LOT of people was banking millions....

Also we setted some measures to all players to get x5 times the gold was getting from monsters.

New Players also will receive 100 gold in the first 20 levels and 300 gold each level until level 80 to make a little easyer to start playing..

- Gold drop rate increased * 5;

- Your character now receives 100 gold per level up to and including level 20;

- Your character now receives 300 gold per level from level 20 onwards up to and including level 80;

- A bug has been fixed where you get a gold bonus only once when leveling up multiple levels;

- All Gold from WH is removed to stimulate economy.

but im 180 lvl... how much money i will get to start?

Anything that is in your bag. And you have increased Gold drop rate now. It's much easier again for higher levels to obtain Gold now.

I was saving millions because I worked hard manuing and mining and fishing not from drops thanks a lot

IM very angry atm I worked very hard for that gold again you steal from me why bother playing fine I give up Sorry Hunter I worked to hard for that gold and I feal cheeted I wont be coming back till I get some of what I worked so hard at making BACK

i see this as a benefit for only new people..what about the older people that played for months or even years to obtain the amount of gold they had. Oh well, its GMs choices.

I don't see what the big frigging deal is. So you lost millions in gold. It was worthless. The only people that would take gold was shop,bs, etc. Not like you could buy a zem. The people that were hording all that gold anyways were silly. I gave away millions all the time and still had a bunch in wh not like it is hard. And if you really did work so hard for the money you had mining or whatever just seems like you need some serious time management training.

The staff is not trying to steal from you or make you mad just trying to improve game play for all. So get over your self pity and welcome back value being placed in gold.

the economy is always going to be *censored* simply because you made xelima stones, merien stones, and zemstones as rare as xelima items (i know a GM was joking about that, but it's probably true). i've killed hundreds of thousands of monsters, and i've never seen any of those items drop once. if you played helbreath INT or USA, you'd very well know that those items were the ones keeping the economy afloat. they were useful in big deal trades, and were also sold for gold. but they can only be that important if everyone can get them. on INT and USA, it was possible. on here, no.

the drop rate of each of those items is obviously 50x lower than what it used to be. if the only way to get zemstones is by hunting wyverns, which is something you have to have more than one person for, then people are going to get tired of playing on this server.

i know that i am. i know that i can't always fight at my full potential because i don't have a zem. and i know that the only thing keeping me playing is the thought that i might get one, but eventually, i'm just going to give up on that thought and quit.

...but you guys can keep making a fuss about the gold drop rate. and about people not picking up garbage on the ground that wastes a pot space.

THAT'S JUST ME THINKING OUT LOUD THOUGH. DON'T PAY ME ANY ATTENTION.

the economy is always going to be *censored* simply because you made xelima stones, merien stones, and zemstones as rare as xelima items (i know a GM was joking about that, but it's probably true). i've killed hundreds of thousands of monsters, and i've never seen any of those items drop once. if you played helbreath INT or USA, you'd very well know that those items were the ones keeping the economy afloat. they were useful in big deal trades, and were also sold for gold. but they can only be that important if everyone can get them. on INT and USA, it was possible. on here, no.

the drop rate of each of those items is obviously 50x lower than what it used to be. if the only way to get zemstones is by hunting wyverns, which is something you have to have more than one person for, then people are going to get tired of playing on this server.

i know that i am. i know that i can't always fight at my full potential because i don't have a zem. and i know that the only thing keeping me playing is the thought that i might get one, but eventually, i'm just going to give up on that thought and quit.

...but you guys can keep making a fuss about the gold drop rate. and about people not picking up garbage on the ground that wastes a pot space.

THAT'S JUST ME THINKING OUT LOUD THOUGH. DON'T PAY ME ANY ATTENTION.

Train a noob mage with ES and 200 int.

Go wyvern hunt.

I don't see what the big frigging deal is. So you lost millions in gold. It was worthless. The only people that would take gold was shop,bs, etc. Not like you could buy a zem. The people that were hording all that gold anyways were silly. I gave away millions all the time and still had a bunch in wh not like it is hard. And if you really did work so hard for the money you had mining or whatever just seems like you need some serious time management training.

The staff is not trying to steal from you or make you mad just trying to improve game play for all. So get over your self pity and welcome back value being placed in gold.

Listen to him Plz.

Could you think what is better for the server and not to yourself? If you have saved millons of gold on your WH... whats the problem? everyone could save them with the gold*30

Gold *5 is pretty fine, you will get gold fast again.

We will have to enable a low rate of Stones(M/Z/X) on Lucky Tickets

Train a noob mage with ES and 200 int.

Go wyvern hunt.

The problem with this is Wyvern hunting usually requires a guild, and at least basic knowledge of how to hunt a wyvern. Not everyone is going to be in a guild where they know how to wyvern hunt, and the fact that you HAVE to wyvern hunt to get even one single zem isn't going to draw players to the server, it's going to force them away.

That, or kill an enemy player and hope they're carrying a 2/3 or 3/3 zem. But wait! Not many players will be carrying them to raid-able places, because zems are so rare!

As for the gold, meh. I'll make it back fairly quickly either way. :sleep:

Guest mamadas

your point doesnt make any sense

if thats the case no mages could ever get an xweapon since they need wars to hunt whatever drops them

I already changed zem droprate a few days ago. It's higher now.

Zems are not really needed by noobs (they got no items), so it's OK if players that know how to hunt wyv can get more of them quickly because they usually need them more.

I don't really understand why you guys say all this... zem isn't rare. Lots of ppl have them, lots even have multiple zems. We also give away lots in events (in 5th anniversary event about 30+ were given away).

Right?

i've almost made three level 180s, and i haven't gotten one zem. there's something wrong with that.

i shouldn't have to make a mage to get a zem. that's called pigeonholing, and it sucks. i just don't understand why you can't make the zem drop rate normal.

OK. What's normal then? Define it and we can consider. In my eyes, this is normal already.

well, just going by my knowledge.. i'd say a zem would drop 1 out of every 500 - 1000 monsters. i really don't know the original drop rate %, but you guys downloaded the files, and i didn't. so... i go by my experience.

I have been saying this since I got back t this server. Stone drops way too low. People are going to complain after having the same drop rate on stones for nearly a decade then all of the sudden have it reduced so dramtically. Anyways my vote is to put gold back to what it was before this mess and make stone drop rate back to what it was on nem 2 you know the good ole days.

yeah im 10 with 4 majestics and wand+4 and not a single stone drop unles ancient pieces and wyv drops

i think normal is just a bit highter than anc piece

Somehow you guys are under the impression that we've changed stone and zem droprate to lower along with the Gold droprate. Not the case. Anyway, it's not related to gold drops.

The zem+stone droprate is like this very long already. A few days ago I made it a little higher. But it's not related to this topic.

yeah im 10 with 4 majestics and wand+4 and not a single stone drop unles ancient pieces and wyv drops

i think normal is just a bit highter than anc piece

No, I believe ancient piece should be the most easy "rare" drop to get :huh: