elguason

Crusade Times

Read Before  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Crusade times

• Tuesday 07:00, Thursday 19:00, Saturday 14:30
    • Tuesday 19:00, Thursday 07:00, Saturday 14:30
    • Another time, post it.

I liked the idea of the GMT+10 evening sade (for the Aussies/Koreans etc).

Maybe just one though, not sure how many people there'd be but pretty sure there'd be enough. Myself, I'm GMT+12 (New Zealand) and would like a sade about 9pm my time (7pm for the GMT+10 aussies).

Yeah that would be a good time for most people from this area i think. 7pm for Aust, 5 pm i think for Korean, 6 for the Malayasians and as you said 9 for the sheep shaggers in New Zealand. :lol:

Yeah that would be a good time for most people from this area i think. 7pm for Aust, 5 pm i think for Korean, 6 for the Malayasians and as you said 9 for the sheep shaggers in New Zealand. :lol:

Better to bum our sheep than your women mate. Aussies are now apparently fatter than Americans :D

Nothing wrong with a bit of a beer gut :lol: *censored* 6 packs of beer, ive got atleast a slab sitting under my shirt.

And theres nothing wrong with Aussie women, we had miss world a couple of years back, she was alright.

4 am server time is perfect for australia /malaysia/ singapore..

so im guessing 7 am server time would be about 10 pm AEST so thats just as good ....or 5 am to 6 am to be spot on

i agree, and yes we r all still waiting for the sade time to be changed so that it would perfectly suit our timezone so pls consider this and not take this as just a feedback

still waiting also..

come on farjat n other staffs....be fair & make the sades timing suitable for every countries

forum acct changed

At argentina the crusade is at 16:30 PM (everyone is at work/School).

I believe we will have the new crusade times in the next update.

We have 3 sade per week.

The 3 Sade are at the SAME time, 14:30

Most Players go to School/University or Work at that time. (or sleep!!)

Actual Crusade time:

Mexico: 14:30

USA east: 14:30

Argentina: 17:30

Japan: 05:30 am

Europe: ?

---

Lets say:

1 sade: 7:00 AM (22:00Pm from japan & asia, 07:00~10:00AM from America continent)

1 sade: 19:00 PM ( 19:00~22:00 America= Usa, Mexico, Br, Arg,Chile, 10:00 AM for Asia)

Saturday sade: 14:30 PM (07:30 from Asia, 14:30~17:30 for hole America continent)

Both extreme (time zone) will have at least one sade at Night and one at morning.

Vote, if you have a better time say it.

PS: Choice the best for the server, differents times will help the HBN comunity

Tan dificil de entender es? nepel

Lets say:

1 sade: 7:00 AM (22:00Pm from japan & asia, 07:00~10:00AM from America continent)

1 sade: 19:00 PM ( 19:00~22:00 America= Usa, Mexico, Br, Arg,Chile, 10:00 AM for Asia)

Saturday sade: 14:30 PM (07:30 from Asia, 14:30~17:30 for hole America continent)

Perfect.

awesome!

Dont get to excited. They havent been implemented...YET.