Read Before  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Crusade times

• Tuesday 07:00, Thursday 19:00, Saturday 14:30
    • Tuesday 19:00, Thursday 07:00, Saturday 14:30
    • Another time, post it.

We have 3 sade per week.

The 3 Sade are at the SAME time, 14:30

Most Players go to School/University or Work at that time. (or sleep!!)

Actual Crusade time:

Mexico: 14:30

USA east: 14:30

Argentina: 17:30

Japan: 05:30 am

Europe: ?

---

Lets say:

1 sade: 7:00 AM (22:00Pm from japan & asia, 07:00~10:00AM from America continent)

1 sade: 19:00 PM ( 19:00~22:00 America= Usa, Mexico, Br, Arg,Chile, 10:00 AM for Asia)

Saturday sade: 14:30 PM (07:30 from Asia, 14:30~17:30 for hole America continent)

Both extreme (time zone) will have at least one sade at Night and one at morning.

Vote, if you have a better time say it.

PS: Choice the best for the server, differents times will help the HBN comunity

I dont vote anything coz I really dont care when sades r, well they r fine now coz its 22.30 in Finland. And Im going to work on sunday which is from 22.00 to 6.00 so I cant play heldy then, and I dont ever know which sades I can play coz of so variable work times.

ps. Europe timezones r between GMT+0 to GMT+2

Heldenian ? , cual seria el horario ?

Podria ser :

Mexico : 18:30 hs

Usa east :18:30

Argentina :21:30

Japan : 9:30 am

Europe: +4 :P

Lastima los japoneses, que hora fea tienen xD. ?

P.D: disculpen el idioma. es el unico que se. Salvo por los 5 a?os de frances :S

I think that would be fine but the times should rotate on the days.

I can NEVER make it to Held because of work....which really sucks cause I want to get in on one for video footage!

good idea.

more ppl from several region would come and enjoy Nemesis.

Nemesis should not sleep\(^.^)/

crusades are held at 5:30 am here in Australia (and I have noticed a large presence of Aussies in Aresden), so even if they were held say 2 hours later, or even 2/3 hours earlier it would be fine.

Well the staff is pretty happy with the Heldenian and saturday Crusade at 14:30.

We want to change the Tuesday & Thursday Crusades to give to players more posibility to play them.

If at Europe is about 22:30 on sunday/saturday crusade/Held, then.. better.... then everyone could have at least ONE crusade at night/afternoon.

---

La Sade del sabado y Held del domingo estan bien a las 14:30 (17:30 de arg)

Lo que queremos ver son las crusadas de martes y jueves, asi todos tienen una chance de jugar.

Con el horario de ahora se complica, los del continente americano trabajan o estudian generalmente a esa hora y los asiaticos no la pueden jugar nunca (5:30 am de alla).

Por eso aunque sea cambiar un dia para que ellos la puedan jugar tambien(hay asiaticos en ambas citys)

Fijate, por ej. en la primer opcion, todos tenemos una sade a la noche.

Martes para Asia, Jueves para America, Sabado para Europa. A la vez la mayoria pueden entrar a otras sades... por ej, la del Sabado no nos queda mal a los de America.

No no, this is a fantastic idea just rotate the times on the days each week...you see what I mean?

So for example:

Week 1 would be Tuesdays at 1pm Thursdays 2pm.

Week 2 would be Tuesdays at 2pm and Thursdays at 1pm.

The times are not what I am suggesting but it's the concept behind it.

Well that could confuse players xD (I know they have the time left and banner at web)

I dont know if it could be done, i guess yes...

The crusade are not manuals, they auto-start... so first the staff should check if there is any way to change the crusade time every week with out setting and rebooting the server every week.

We have 3 sade per week.

The 3 Sade are at the SAME time, 14:30

Most Players go to School/University or Work at that time. (or sleep!!)

Actual Crusade time:

Mexico: 14:30

USA east: 14:30

Argentina: 17:30

Japan: 05:30 am

Europe: ?

---

Lets say:

1 sade: 7:00 AM (22:00Pm from japan & asia, 07:00~10:00AM from America continent)

1 sade: 19:00 PM ( 19:00~22:00 America= Usa, Mexico, Br, Arg,Chile, 10:00 AM for Asia)

Saturday sade: 14:30 PM (07:30 from Asia, 14:30~17:30 for hole America continent)

Both extreme (time zone) will have at least one sade at Night and one at morning.

Vote, if you have a better time say it.

PS: Choice the best for the server, differents times will help the HBN comunity

che pero es a las 16:30 aca la cruzada, bueno igual pienso que la 1er sade me va a ser imposibleya que ni a palos me levanto temprano, la segunda va fuera de mi horario pero tal vez pueda :P y la tercera hasta el momento con el horario jamas tuve ningun problema, k bai

Well that could confuse players xD (I know they have the time left and banner at web)

I dont know if it could be done, i guess yes...

The crusade are not manuals, they auto-start... so first the staff should check if there is any way to change the crusade time every week with out setting and rebooting the server every week.

They also have the new event calendar....to not confuse people.

4 am server time is perfect for australia /malaysia/ singapore..

so im guessing 7 am server time would be about 10 pm AEST so thats just as good ....or 5 am to 6 am to be spot on

i think this is a real band joke cuz i dont have gold to repair my stuff now

and i already hasd tons off golld before gold drops were high and server was still max lvl 140

really a sick joke :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :ph34r:

We can always do hb int way:

tuesdays: 10 am - 6 pm

thursdays: 10 am - 6 pm

saturday: 8 pm

heldenian: (dunno, wtv time u want)

its not confusing if u set the time well. If u seted the sades in 1 time u can organize the time to play. Iknow we cant play all sades but if u change the time of the 3 sades u give the chances for more players to play sade. And not the only 1 that can play in those hour to play the sade,

Heldenian ? , cual seria el horario ?

Podria ser :

Mexico : 18:30 hs

Usa east :18:30

Argentina :21:30

Japan : 9:30 am

Europe: +4 :P

I dont care what times the sades are but I would love for them to be at different times during the week. I can never play the tues and thurs ones because I am at work. If one were later in the day that would be great. It seems fair to me and I dont understand why this hasnt already been done. Even the USA server did different times and that was a server created for people all in a similar time zone.

I dont care what times the sades are but I would love for them to be at different times during the week. I can never play the tues and thurs ones because I am at work. If one were later in the day that would be great. It seems fair to me and I dont understand why this hasnt already been done. Even the USA server did different times and that was a server created for people all in a similar time zone.

ive said this long ago and no one listens

well .. 0700 crusade time during the week wuld be nice for oceania region and south east asia. the 14:30 server time during the week is fine i guess for ppl not at work school or maybe euro players.. maybe sat crusade culd be at 19:00 this wuld mean alot of oceania/asian players plus its not late in south america or usa.. and its not sooo late euro.. makes for a nice weekend sade..