Sign in to follow this  
ChaosAura

Hammers.

Well, as it is right now, I'm against the rate of stripping

but when it really comes down to it, theres another issue on this topic, with stripping, a huge bonus as it is, why are hammers the most powerful weapons? The damage of the BBH (and BH for that matter) coupled with the stripping make them much overpowered.

I've always personally thought that some kind of axe should be the most powerful, especially considering the fact that they don't have any added bonuses, such as stripping.

well i agree with the axe thing since their crit range is low(same as hammer) and doenst strip, while hammer strip, sword long range and may stun low lvl not dk mages, and bows r perfect to stun mages

bbh costs 200 str...bh costs 182 str...

battle axe costs 169 str..

it has to do with the stats points required to use..

however i believe the strip rate on BBH is too high...it should be cut in half

I realise that. What I think should be done, is put an axe in @ 200 strength, and lower hammer damage.

I think strip is fine.. if the BBH damage was near a GIS... MAYBE EVEN FLAM =O

BUT, since it is not.. PLZ lower the stripage

And yeah, stripping as it is, is too high.

Stripping is way to high %. AGREED

But the damage sould not change because of the fact they have 200str and sacrificed alot of stat points to get the dmg they have.

And this DK armor crap is rediculous. i think knights armor is the highest armor soudl go. its not right when it takes 3 warriros to kill a mage AND HAVE HER PARA.....no para means its impossible for someone to die. thats not right if you ask me.

Stripping is way to high %. AGREED

But the damage sould not change because of the fact they have 200str and sacrificed alot of stat points to get the dmg they have.

And this DK armor crap is rediculous. i think knights armor is the highest armor soudl go. its not right when it takes 3 warriros to kill a mage AND HAVE HER PARA.....no para means its impossible for someone to die. thats not right if you ask me.

Read what I said.

I think there should be an axe in at 200 strength, as the highest damage weapon, roughly what the BBH is right now, and then the BBH damage reduced (though, I wouldn't mind to see it completely removed, and just have the axe in @ 200 str)

BBh striprate is way and way to high, they really screwed this with 10k endu DK. To fix this would be removing the hp bonus of hammers and give them to flams/gis/baxe.

not just mages, i made a gis warior, and its ok except, u cant pvp any bbh becuase after 5 mins u cant keep ur armor on for 2 seconds.

a axe with 200 str should have highter dmg than a bbh, thats his point