Sign in to follow this  
ChaosAura

Stripping?

I really don't know where to post this, but I remember when this server first came up I played it for a while, until I got tired of the insane hammer strip rates, and now I've been back for three days, and am getting tired of it once again. Its near impossible without DK armor (and, let me just say, I have no intent on getting to lvl 180, I'm just sticking to PL) to fight a warrior in PL unless you yourself have some sort of hammer build. A fully repaired knight plate is getting stripped like nothing in about, two and a half minutes? Its impossible to run some sort of a low level sword/axe build with this. Normally, a decently built 104/130 strength warrior should rock any high strength warriors in PL, but when they are naked in under 5 minutes, its not the case.

Would I call this a bug? Not really, but as it is, something really should be done.

I also get frusterated not by the fact of stripping but as you say, the amount of stripping beeing done is rediculous.

This has always been my issue and has caused me to stop playing one of my builds based on that simple fact.

i have no idea what the %'s are for stripping nor do i care, there way to high and thats that.

p.s - people think i complain alot. which to some may be true, but i share MY opinions and would rather try helping gm's/admins to see what US players see wrong/ could change.

to be honest, i have a mage and pvped few times wars bbh and yes... they strip me so fast but... who cares? At the end you can f2 armor f3 armor para blizz zerk etc.

My point is: decrease now strip% means dk armors must be fixed somehow. Im not complaining, just answer and giving out my own info.

actually dk armors are the same, when chains or any armor get sto around 7k, it starts stripping a lot.

its getting harder for mages to kill bbh wars becuz of the stripping! so i guess i would but a war and be half shield half axe war i guess that would be good

Lol is stripping rate normal? like usa or gms touched it? It's insane for someone who doesn't use dk armor. And i'm not talking about using bs items, but makes pa armor useless because it gets stripped after 3 hits.

Yes i played on my gis warior, and figting bbh wariors are almost impossible, cant go 5 mins without being naked.

It makes it so bbh wariors are the only build u can do, witch is lame and boring

I bet 99% of the wariors have exact same stats, aka boring

if GM's want to do something with stripping, i hope they will do something with dk armor too

coz dk armor ruins all pvp actions (i mean 180 lvls), makes manu and dr items worthless, even hero set is worse then dk

............... HS war ....... vs ............. DKset war

pa/def ....... lower .......................... higher

repair ........ have to pay ................. dont have to pay

endurance . lower ........................... higher

dmg ......... +5 .............................. +0

time to get . 700ek ........................ 1week

+ u can have in ur bag more than 1 dk set...

in high exp server hero set should be stronger then dk...

if GM's want to do something with stripping, i hope they will do something with dk armor too

coz dk armor ruins all pvp actions (i mean 180 lvls), makes manu and dr items worthless, even hero set is worse then dk

HS war vs DKset war

pa/def lower higher

repair have to pay dont have to pay

endurance lower higher

dmg +5 +0

time to get 700ek 1week

+ u can have in ur bag more than 1 dk set...

in high exp server hero sets should be stronger then dk...

Not ereally axsis, dr items with high % are more useful than dk set, the problem is that, they get stripped way to easily, meaning its the bbh that ruins them :P

And manu items are "knight" items, the ones u require at lvl 80+....so u can't expect a lvl 80 item to be better than a 180 item, of course manu takes time, but becomes really usefull for lvl 140 pl raiders. And also, trying to make manu items worth something, when SYLONE has 100% skill in manu is just a joke :wacko:

Nah hero set shouldn't have more def than DK armor. FH is more like a weapon. I know it takes time to get, but I think you can't have it both ways in terms of def and attack damage/hp.

btw i lame ekz

i dont wanna hs be stronger or have more def or something.

Dk set has just high def, pa and endu

King: why u should get dk set at 180 lvl? can u immagine 180 in knight set^^? from 80 to 180 same armor or stated or manu or hero

it would be nice :)

1dk set each char and decrease pa/def.

Decrease strip% bbh too.

Those changes might help server.

i dont wanna hs be stronger or have more def or something.

Dk set has just high def, pa and endu

King: why u should get dk set at 180 lvl? can u immagine 180 in knight set^^? from 80 to 180 same armor or stated or manu or hero

it would be nice :)

Yea but it will also make those with 100% manu the top traders in the economy of the server. With dksets, manu becomes another skill, and not the top trading skill. Manu is still usefull for its bbh and the armors it can make for pl raiders.

The problem is that eveyrone says, "dk has too much defense and pa"....but hey....its the 180 armor....of course its gona have more defense than the lvl 80 knight item....cause it requires 100 more lvls :wacko: . Besides I never saw any problems with the hitting probability on a dk set, u guys are just exagerating it ^_^. Dk already got nerfed, leave it alone now.

DK is good imo but bbh strips too much, once stripped my plate when it had 9,7K endu, I can play with it so its not problem to me. So GM can do whatever to fix/change this thing which is problem to some others, I wont care about it, coz I can play with it.

i think the dksets are fine how they are the bbh is the problem if you ask me.

reg. hammers decrease armor end. but not by alot

the BH decrease armor end. pretty good and strips ok

bbh, destroys armor end and strips is set really high.

(the problem is the tweaks need to be done a little at a time, a drastic change and

people will complain)

another fix would be to lower PL max lvl back to 120 and you lvl out at 121, because a lvl 150 w/ bbh will

get owned by any 180 build.

and a 120 bbh war, wont be that good of a build for pl anymore becuase the rest of their stats will suffer.

and my dk war would still get owned by a bbh war but, im a better tank for hunts. :)

yes the bbh strip but is a part of the game, as a mage u can kill wars and mage even 180

as a war u cant kill wars 180 and is hard to kill mages 1:1

why u think this server is full of mages

and onlly 3 or 4 wars have full hero

because mages need 550 eks instead 700, they can kill low lvls way easier since its only a perfect blizz, and on mass ppl atacking, mages gets eks way more often than wars

Ya thats why. Its easy to eks with mage raid. Just 4-5 mages blizzing every1 who they r targeting with bs/dk items and even with pfm will die. Its just easy.