Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Helbreath Nemesis Economy Ministry.

Today argentina have changed (once Again) Ministry Of Economy.

That makes me remember Nemesis Economy is Messed up because gold drop is multyplied by 25 but prices are not..

But i think downing gold drop cant help much so i plan to multiply all prices x25 ingame...

Or just down gold drop x25 which have not much sence if i dont gold wipe because ppl have millions already...

And of course Bloquing DKsets to get only 1 time...

As the new Ministry of Economy of Helbreath Nemesis, title that was gived by Myself just 5 minutes ago i can apply this changes without the population Agreement (just as Argentinian Politicians do :P) so please be Gentle with the ideas giving in this topic!!!

podrias hacer q las pot saltan 200 gold al q pierda heldenian...total el oro sobra....sino volver al oro normal, 1 slime 2 gold xD

if u make prices x25, new players will never start, specially mages who has to buy spells.

make some evnts, spawn wyv in the city or something, pick the drop, and put it in auction, get money from winner and food it:)

more drops more money will be deleted :)

ppl is happy and minister of economy is happy:)

and we dont need to change anything :)

or just say in global u have some stons for sale:

starting bid: 4kk

bid: 500k

and money problem disappears

That makes me remember Nemesis Economy is Messed up because gold drop is multyplied by 25 but prices are not..

But i think downing gold drop cant help much so i plan to multiply all prices x25 ingame...

Or just down gold drop x25 which have not much sence if i dont gold wipe because ppl have millions already...

As the new Ministry of Economy of Helbreath Nemesis, title that was gived by Myself just 5 minutes ago i can apply this changes without the population Agreement (just as Argentinian Politicians do :P) so please be Gentle with the ideas giving in this topic!!!

saca las retenciones a las pots!

the DK might be a problem for the guys who change stats to get both sword and wand... anyway the DK can be seted to worth 1 gold (i actually thought it was like that now :blush: )

Probably the easiest way to go is to set prices higher (excluding spells), but x25 might be exesive, should try x10 or x15 and see how that goes...

OR... the ULTIMATE SOLUTION: stop using GOLD as our money, make the PESO the legal currency for Nemesis, sure it will still be a lot of millions of PESOS in game... But i will be worth sh*t in no time :lol:

jajajaj i love x1 drop servers, so im used to manage when low is gold :P

i think x25 spells will be bad for nws, it is difficult now =/

in the other way, just imagine, if a bbh now costs 30k when losing held

30k * 25 = 750k (all my hb savings right now :P)

might be good reducing gold drops, leave prices as now

and dividing per 25 everyone gold savings ;)

NOTE: IM AKON!, WISHY LOGGED THIS ACCOUNT IN MY PC ?? :P

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

me encantan los server low drop, estoy acostumbrado a manejarme con poco oro:P

los spells x 25 seria malo para los nws, imaginate qe les cuesta ahora

ademas imaginense un bbh sale 30k cuando perdes held

30k*25=750k (todos mis hbahorros :P)

la posta es reducir los drops, dejar igual los precios

i dividir los ahorros de todos por 25

NOTA: SOY AKON! WISHY DEJO ABIERTA LA CUENTA EN MI PC ?? :P

farjat i beliebe x25 is too hight, and i also believe u shouldnt raise lucky tickets prices, they're already too expensive!

multiplying prices by x25 is a bad idea i think

the economy of nemesis is Items not gold

i think we should multiply prices by maybe x10 or x15

The problem with this all, its already hard enough for new players to get the money they need for sets + spells and the like, especially if they want to train half-assedly quick and use the Barracks to start.

I say have gold at like, 5x what the rate is on the official servers, but also I'd say give a 5k bonus @ lvl 50, and say, 25k @ lvl 90.

dunno if this is a joke or not, but the player economy is horrible. the problem is that every item is so damn high in value players don't want to trade.

zems and stones are as rare as statted BHs, and hold 10x more value, which in HB int they held little value. just enough to help a trade go through.

worrying about money going back in the system is far less important than the player economy. since money will never have any real value.

because..players don't want [money] for [item]. they want [item] for [item].

I Say lower gold rate.

And sell a couppel of zem's for like 900k starting bid.

Should fix the issue after you have sold 20-30 zems.

Zemstones will vanish after awhile , as loong as people die so does the zems.

::Breaks Radio Silence::

ok under the current set up the gold jumped directly in proportion because the xp jumped the shark. Players have a distinct love for the xp so dinking with the gold could effect the the xp and other drops which would be a bad thing... so lowering gold would have drastic effects and side effects (remembers when ogres in Nem 1 would drop one gold and how twisted the drop tests became going in and out of test mode to fix the tables.)

So here we are with the problem of no one wants to use gold because it is all but worthless. A unilateral price raise of 25x might sink a little gold out of the stock pilers but not much considering they already have all their spells and their dk gear. The ones who get hurt the most with that are those who are influxing into the game who have no stockpiles. Again another bad solution witch would be a knee jerk fruit answer.

Now giving it some thought there are somethings that could make a market adjustment for example.

Big Red and Big Blue pots do need to go up at least x15 maybe x20 this would be a start on bringing the gold back inline, the other items would need to be looked at hard for adjustment. mayhap the skill manuels x25 the dilution potion and magic resist manuel would need it also.

The Dyes and the clothes and the below goldie armor do not I repeat do not need to be touched. same for all weapons under the level of the flam or the two handed battle axe need to be left alone also... Anything with Knight or wizard does need the price bump.

The spells above say circle 4 would need at least a 10x bump.

Repairs need a major bump aka maybe 30x this would start to sink out those who have the warehoused gold...

But these price bumps really so hurt the newbies ... not, there is something the newbies do that the oldies dont they try their hands at money making skills, so make the sale price of fish fruit and stones be worth say 20x what they are now. Notice the tools to use these skills did not bump only the skill scrolls did.

That alone would start gold going the right direction but not enough to make it worth what it needs.

The problem is the storehouses, those with the gold would start sharking the newbies and that is not going to help anything.

so how to handle those with all the gold.

a.> Wipe the gold (YUCKY YUCKY BOO HISS HISS he did not just say that did he). Problem is a gold wipe pisses people off in very bad ways.

B.> Gold sinks. Difficult to do but worth the time and investment.

In the place I have moved on to I have found a class of char that is a pure money sink, this class of char has a skill that they can dump 100,000 gold for 1,000 points of damage (in helbreath that would be an ek instant so it would need to be adjusted properly where I am the monsters easly have 300k hp.) A spell that would do the damage of blizzard but instead of eating mp would eat gold out of the bag at 5 gold per point of damage would be nice. (btw if the spell contest is still on feel free to steal this idea from me)

Another gold sink would be enchanted arrows like the posion arrows that were never developed but show up in the graphics... at a cost of 1k per arrow this one weapon would change the whole layout of the game... and talk about a sink for warriors.

Then there is fancy two toned clothes, something that would defently be a sink with out effecting play. First time you dye them one part changes then second dye changes the second part third dye dyes the first part again and so on. Think of the rush of people buying two toned clothes to look cool for the afk crowds in the shops. the two toned clothes could sale for 50x regular one toned clothes. can we say SINK.

Also a shopkeeper who does other things like say sex change, hair change, skin tan/bleech, and hair dye. at 10k per change per change. (can be costly if you want green hair and are at red which means going round the color wheel.) SINK

just a start of constructive ideas on how to fix this thing with the gold values.

BTW Farjat check your hotmail email sometime I sent you a suggestion that may fix your tutorial idea (in all modes of speak you want.)

As for where I went a couple people found me and I asked them no to tell. and farjat knows becuase I emailed him.

But come on people give the bossman here some feedback and ideas tis the only way he is going to get things done, Stateing a problem with out suggesting a fix is just bitching and how many are bitching and how many are looking to fix.

i think increasing they price by 25x will only discourege new players from coming to the server.

and droping the the droprate of gold way down will do the same, because you lvl so quickly you

need to buy gear and spells much faster and it is tough in the begining buy by 120 gold no longer is

a problem.

i like the idea of increaseing the repairs cost, because noob items dont have alot of end. and wont cost

as much to repair as the higher lvl items do.

i also like the idea to increase the price of some items, my thoughts would be

large pots increase

bbh, bh, Gis, Baxe increase

all manuals

next increase the zem drop rate from other monsters im now 180 w/ dk+6 and still have not seen a single

zem drop.

just my opinions.

Gold amount dropped by monsters is decreased after next server reboot.

Zem droprate has been slightly raised after next server reboot.

and why dont u let the gold stay like now.... and dont start with that things that bother everybody?

U come from Argentina, you understand no? :-P

increased zem drop rate, we like that.

Yep! It was needed too! Xelima Rapier was more common than Zem! Well... yea, basically... uhm.. not really.. hehe... but you get my point ;-)