Sign in to follow this  
Dilr0y

Server Down Again

i was playing minuts ago and when i log to change my character i found the same problem from yesterday: conection lost! :'(

Im still on the server @ the moment, but over the last half an hour the number of people has been decreasing, and never came up once :) So u prolly cant login atm.

There's this guy LON in aresden screaming go hbo hbn will down 4ever everyone will get free item from me on hbo, I suck coxxx(ok the last part he didnt say but the rest he did.

Server will be back up as soon as we make some fixes.

Jaapy is working on something right now.

Net overlords are jealous of our #1 position, I guess and

they dont know how to play nicely with others.

That's ok..we got a couple nice surprises to send his way.

yeah. and dont go to hes server. it sucks anyways.

yeah. and dont go to hes server. it sucks anyways. will be down less than a month.

sigh, it seems the the netoverloser try this like once a year, guys dont worrie about the server it will

be fine, im sure scat and farjat, got a few tricks up their sleeve for this kid today, they had the server fixed

and back up last night.

they know whos doin it just be patient and maybe try something new like going outside i hear the sun

is good for you. :P

' date='Apr 22 2008, 11:29 PM' post='212880']

Server will be back up as soon as we make some fixes.

Jaapy is working on something right now.

Net overlords are jealous of our #1 position, I guess and

they dont know how to play nicely with others.

That's ok..we got a couple nice surprises to send his way.

Be warned any 1 that does decide to go to net over gays server u will reciceve this trojan

Dropper.Delf.ajo

just a stupid little trojan but it will give sango remote access to ur pc ,, if u have been silly enough to d/l his client then just google a fix 8-) :ph34r: :lol: :excl:

Get a trojan for playing a server? That's ridiculous...

Either way, I afked overnight and I'm still online... :blink: Chat history is full of this LON guy spamming... =\

/who shows 12 people on... XD

Hope this gets taken care of soon (again), you guys are doing a good job handling this situation.

apoco q de nuevo esta en problemas? :wacko: :wacko: puta madre.... :angry: :angry: a que hora paso? de Argentina claro! si yo jugue lo mas bien hasta las 6 de la ma?ana mas o menos!

como va GMs el tema? viajo en 1 hora pero quiero regresar y poder jugar :( :(

Apoco q again in trouble? : :angry: :angry: whore mother .... :angry: :angry: at what time step? Argentina clear! If I toys the most well until 6 am more or less!

GMs will like it? I travel in 1 hour, but I want to go back and be able to play :( :( :angry:

creance una sala TS o algo! tengo una hora para charlar hasta q viaje o no se.. estoy aburrido

TS creance a room or something! I have an hour to talk until q trip or not .. I am boring

yo opino que donemos todos dinero y lo mandemos a cortar los testiculos xD :P :P

I believe that all donemos money and send it to cut the testicles xD :P :P

bueno chicos salgo de viaje! regreso a la tarde! suerte gente y administradores rompan el **** a ese tal sango

Good guys exit trip! Return to the afternoon! Fortunate people and the administrators Break *** that such Sango

As Hunter said, Jaapy are building something up, to block the Netoverlords..

It will take time, cause the ip will change forever :/.

You guys have to be patient, eks, go do something else, the Nemesis wont stay offline trust me on that..

Lol, sango is stupid lol.

Look it : Warrior Bow (350 str, 400dex) LOL - Is it Helbreath?

Lmao... go home Sango...