Sign in to follow this  
Stang

Serv Down

Aver gente en vez de estar aqui rallando a la pe?a, salid a la calle respirad aire puro, mirad a las churrys por la calle, ai mas cosas a hacer q estar aqui todo el dia, suerte a todos /(K)

Duna..*

the problem iz Sango trying hax the server and down this

Who is this Sango??

Para cuando se puede solucionar el problema? es grave??

When will this problem end? :o

what an a ** . hope nothing bad happenes to hn nemesis. but i guess since its down i should go pay my ticket that i was supposta go to court for this morning lol. so lazy HBNemesis 4 lyfe

Hope the server is up fast again. I dont think its HBO staff thats doing this but maybe a crazy player of theirs.

I really dont know and i really dont care who is..i just need to patch so cant do again...

Will take me some time because i want to figure a final fixxx.. and hour or 2...

Sango is an dumbass from hbgayoverlords.

He ddos-attacked a lot servers already.

I guess he will give up soon, cause it's really hard to down a server that's hosted on dedicated server.

Ahh, I remember Sango.

I remember I went on his forum to tell him how much of an ignorant belligerant child he was.

Then I got ddosed for 3 days at my house.

Some details for the ones that understands...

Server normal average is no more than 150 usually...

I setted server max connections to 1500 because more is not needed..

When server got 1500 the next ones get "connection Lost"

This is not really a ddos as is an HB old bug abuse..

Increasing the server max connection just makes kids do more connection bots... and it lags and at the ends crash anyway..

In the OS reload we changed firewall tool. thats why we are vulnerable to this...Now we switching back to old firewall way to stop this until we "final-fix the code"

As we will limit amount of connections/ips to a number like 10 he will not be able to fill the login and ppl that play on cafes/internal lans will have no problem..

Some details for the ones that understands...

Server normal average is no more than 150 usually...

I setted server max connections to 1500 because more is not needed..

When server got 1500 the next ones get "connection Lost"

This is not really a ddos as is an HB old bug abuse..

Increasing the server max connection just makes kids do more connection bots... and it lags and at the ends crash anyway..

In the OS reload we changed firewall tool. thats why we are vulnerable to this...Now we switching back to old firewall way to stop this until we "final-fix the code"

As we will limit amount of connections/ips to a number like 10 he will not be able to fill the login and ppl that play on cafes/internal lans will have no problem..

go farj own the kidd0s

Allright alright, hold it right there.

This is just the same thing we saw in 2005 and 2006. Netoverlords trying to force every single server to join them and if they refuse, them buggers start to exploit and ddos or whatever.

However those idiots fail to comprehend that WE, Helbreath Nemesis, aren't retards unlike them.

Sango can dictate all he want, but it will only create more and more resistance

yup... same old sh*t...

instead of pulling this kind of crap he should invest some of his time in making a better server, it just sux *ss...

yup nemesis 2 win, and sango and gayOL to lose. anyone who actually listened and joined NOL we prolly didn't want playin nem anyways... edit: server up.

Server is Up, lets see if the fix works.

I am not sure who do this, so lets just not believe and not guess until i can confirmate and share with all.

But first, lets be sure we are secure, revenge cold is best.