Sign in to follow this  
Dumah

New Website

You should publish the players with the best and worst rep :)

Why? :S Serves no purpose I think! What possible useful information will this give you?

(btw, what's the rep limit in this server?)

-10000 < 10000

I think u could change colors of event calendar. Coz that calendar shows sades and helds also. So u could change colors of days to something different if there is something else than just sade or held, it would be a lot easier to check those days then. Coz I know when there is held or sade so I wont change those days then and I dont have always time to check forums either, coz I have some work atm, and some business irl.

Added

I think u could change colors of event calendar. Coz that calendar shows sades and helds also. So u could change colors of days to something different if there is something else than just sade or held, it would be a lot easier to check those days then. Coz I know when there is held or sade so I wont change those days then and I dont have always time to check forums either, coz I have some work atm, and some business irl.

Added

Thanks for this.

Err...i can't quote, have you tried this forum on ie7?

First things first. Rep works?

- Do i get additional damage if my rep is higher than others? How is the calculation performed

- Do i get additional drop dice if my rep is high?

If you have a rep ranking, it's better than pk ranking because pk comes and goes, but rep stays. You could see which people work on their rep to stay away if you have bad rep. Or to compare how good is your rep vs others.

I have read around that some people were given 500 rep when they started, is that true?

Err...i can't quote, have you tried this forum on ie7?

I'm using IE7 right now to quote you!

First things first. Rep works?

- Do i get additional damage if my rep is higher than others? How is the calculation performed

Nope. Only in the case of righteous weapons, and Kloness items a bonus is applied based on your and your enemy's REP value. I've already posted some extensive information about this in the forums somewhere. Please search it first.

- Do i get additional drop dice if my rep is high?

Nope. I recently described this in another topic.

I have read around that some people were given 500 rep when they started, is that true?

Yes, in the early days of Nemesis 2 people were starting out with 500 REP. This is not the case anymore. Those people should consider themselves lucky for being here early.

What about a section on the website featuring the changes Nemesis has made to make it a more unique server? Such as making PL Max lvl 140, information stating that we have a slightly different drop rate, telling how Gardens have more spawns, and stuff like that. I can do some research in the forums for the rest of it, if you want to add this feature and don't feel like scanning the forum. :P

What about a section on the website featuring the changes Nemesis has made to make it a more unique server? Such as making PL Max lvl 140, information stating that we have a slightly different drop rate, telling how Gardens have more spawns, and stuff like that. I can do some research in the forums for the rest of it, if you want to add this feature and don't feel like scanning the forum. :P

Sure. Help is always welcome! If you want, please do.

I will put the above, and more, information on the information page.

Sure. Help is always welcome! If you want, please do.

I will put the above, and more, information on the information page.

Will do! ^_^

Here's a list of what I can think of/find for now:

Beginners get X amount of gold per level until level (?) (Not sure what you put for that :P)

Cannot enter enemy buildings, but not allowed to block with bodies!

Able to Paralyze townmates on Bleeding Isle (Not as important, but some people may like it)

10 seconds no damage Rule for Crusade Guild Teleport

Cats and Rabbits removed from aresden and elvine. (Again, not as important, but it's a sad kinda thing :sleep:)

No snow in Icebound!

And that's all I could find/remember. ^_^

Just a SMALL suggestion....but expand the news tables on the website! Make the website look more full...it seems empty with having news columns there but not showing the text.....for image-purposes and making it look more "full" I think it's a great idea.

Not a huge deal though -.-

Just a SMALL suggestion....but expand the news tables on the website! Make the website look more full...it seems empty with having news columns there but not showing the text.....for image-purposes and making it look more "full" I think it's a great idea.

There are three reasons why there are only two newsitems shown.

1) Not many newsitems are posted, so there is no real reason to see the full text of the older newsitems. You can expand them only if you require to view them - for when you've lived in a cave for a while or something.

2) It saves bandwidth. Especially as it is the first page you see when you go to the website. This page has lots of requests. The more bandwidth we can save on this page, the better.

3) The topsites are listed on the bottom. It's not a good thing if the user that has just entered the site has to scroll ALL the way down to see these. The shorter the scrolling, the better. I already dislike the fact that tje event-images on the right make the page so long, else most people would see the topsites in the screen immediately which is the ideal scenario. Still thinking of a nice solution for this.

So! I'm sorry, but your opinion, which I don't agree to anyway, doesn't weigh up to these important reasons. I don't agree to your opinion, because I DO think the page looks quite full. The red actually is *too* much red, so this page needs to be more relaxing, not more filled! But that's not really important, since it's an opinion. I can't make a website that 100% satisfies the opinions of everybody on the server...

I hope you understand :-)

The web is great. MUCH better than any other HB site, incluiding officials.

And its being filled day by day with cool options and it have the things to support game. Of course it will keep growing, i see daniel add things everyday, its going great, and his way of work shows heknows what he is doing.

If you find yourself with nothing to do, you could start making item pages with the items and their stats...

DK Defenses, Hero Defenses, Damage Dices for all weapons?

I was thinking you could add a part that shows who in your guild is on line and what map they are on. I have chara that is not in guild.. so if i could go online and see 6-7 of my guildies in DC, then i would know they are hunting, in which case i could join =)

(make it so you have to log on your account)

just a suggestion. =) dun have to take seriously