New Website

- Ek Top 20 (20 per town)

- Cont Top 10 (10 per town)

- Change Pw

- Option to email Admins.

All about website. Just some ideas! :P

-both top 20 is not necesary.

-Change pw it is on your Control panel when you log in at the Web

-We thought about that, probably it will added.

@ all: Keep suggesting things for the Web site at this topic.

When there's raid time, a crusade, or a heldenian, change it's icon to Blue or something. Makes it stand out a little bit more, cause people like me don't pay too much attention to what's written if we see the same red day after day. :sleep:

' date='Apr 19 2008, 08:35 PM' post='212355']

Link for Helbreath Top 50 site

Is on the bottom.

When there's raid time, a crusade, or a heldenian, change it's icon to Blue or something. Makes it stand out a little bit more, cause people like me don't pay too much attention to what's written if we see the same red day after day. :sleep:

The background is not changed. It's the color of the text that changes.

That's what I'm suggesting, changing the background of the icons instead of the text to make it more noticeable.

That's what I'm suggesting, changing the background of the icons instead of the text to make it more noticeable.

Ic! Thought you didn't notice yet that the color does change! :-)

Ok I will change this.

Ok, changed!!!

Added apocalypse gate picture too.

Could we get contribution points trade system. So u could give ur chars points to other one. This would be nice to use in private pit system when they come back online. If wanna go to private pit with mage and would wanna use points from war to do that.

Could we have it where we are allways signed in if we choose? I am lazy that way O_o

Sure!

Could we get contribution points trade system. So u could give ur chars points to other one. This would be nice to use in private pit system when they come back online. If wanna go to private pit with mage and would wanna use points from war to do that.

Yep, we already planned something big for this. Will not be short time though, unfortunately :-)

Added the remember thing so you don't have to keep logging in anymore.

@ Those who plays on Cyber-cafe (net-cafe): You have a big risk to lose your accounts if you use this tool.

If you are not playing on your own and particular computer, dont use this.

We are not going to replace items or to avoid Ban you for lamming if you came with the excuse of someone took your accounts because you forgot to Log out.

@ Those who plays on Cyber-cafe (net-cafe): You have a big risk to lose your accounts if you use this tool.

We are not going to replace items or to avoid Ban you for lamming if you came with the excuse of someone took your accounts because you forgot to Log out.

You cannot change anything unless you know the password to your account. Everytime something critical is changed (such as password), you need to enter the current password.

You cannot change anything unless you know the password to your account. Everytime something critical is changed (such as password), you need to enter the current password.

Forgot to mention that for staff accounts, the remember thing will not work. You will have to relogin everytime for security purposes. Normal accounts are no problem though.

Also, I updated the creatures page. It now contains all the actual dropped items. This time, no errors. Except of course.. the Ettin which drops more stuff than is listed but this is a bug.

Has drops been editted??

Was kinda wondering on the Stakler, doesent drop ie sword? Has it been a bug or?

And nizie has been changed?

Btw. Dummies in barracks, can drop ancient piece of stones, they have done before..

Well just some curious questions :)

What about adding a screenshot section on the website?

Isn't it nice to put the player's and GM's good looking screenshots into it? Also the possibility to categories it, like after an event add the screenshots under the event's name (with date etc)

New players can get a good view of the server like this.

And besides this (not sure if this was already suggested), a sort of calender on the website with upcoming events etc

Just a suggestion ^^ hope you can do any good with it.

What about adding a screenshot section on the website?

Isn't it nice to put the player's and GM's good looking screenshots into it? Also the possibility to categories it, like after an event add the screenshots under the event's name (with date etc)

New players can get a good view of the server like this.

And besides this (not sure if this was already suggested), a sort of calender on the website with upcoming events etc

Just a suggestion ^^ hope you can do any good with it.

Yes, we thought about that and a section for Videos.

thanks!

I think u could change colors of event calendar. Coz that calendar shows sades and helds also. So u could change colors of days to something different if there is something else than just sade or held, it would be a lot easier to check those days then. Coz I know when there is held or sade so I wont change those days then and I dont have always time to check forums either, coz I have some work atm, and some business irl.

I think u could change colors of event calendar. Coz that calendar shows sades and helds also. So u could change colors of days to something different if there is something else than just sade or held, it would be a lot easier to check those days then. Coz I know when there is held or sade so I wont change those days then and I dont have always time to check forums either, coz I have some work atm, and some business irl.

You can hover your mouse over any of the white-bold dates to see all the events. You don't have to click on it to see them. But it is a good idea to add color as well to see it in 1 look. Tnx.