Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Design A Weapon Contest

Isn't this supposed to be open for another couple days? The original post says Friday @ Midnight (I'd guess server time)

its Wednesday here right now, so somehow that seems to be a bit far ahead of schedule. I just started playing here again, and was thinking of giving this a shot -- oh well.

Isn't this supposed to be open for another couple days? The original post says Friday @ Midnight (I'd guess server time)

its Wednesday here right now, so somehow that seems to be a bit far ahead of schedule. I just started playing here again, and was thinking of giving this a shot -- oh well.

haha ya me 2 i just looked at it and was about to start making one :glare: :glare:

' date='Apr 23 2008, 07:48 PM' post='213220']

Winners

First Place

My Destiny- volvo2

Excellent graphic and story line...well explained

Second Place

Maggie's Axe- Magic Joker

(might seem trivial but i love the idea of turning players into creatures...you could develop this even further

and make them able to be killed...very creative)

Third Place

Panic Hammer- Raquzz

thorough in your description of attributes..graphic not creative but you did provide one and

this is a realistic weapon

Choosen Wand Magic Joker

very cool...love the graphic

Congrats to the winners!

See me in game for your prizes

See me in game for prizes

Maggie's Axe was created by me :D

omg i was waitting until friday to post my next ideas =(

and yes magie axe is nova idea =/

btw didnt even vote =(

edit: and if u reconsider ur idea i'd like to add 3 very good ideas =) called Skeleton King wand, Hypnotic wand, and not so good Ice Lord wand

I have walked the earth, always searching for that which will make me strong. I have traveled mountains of Rocky Highlands deep in Middleland must lie that thing. I do not tremble, I shall not fail. Once I will find what I?m looking for, I shall be unchallenged. Yes!!! I will stop this tyranny, YES!!! I will put an end to their reign. I will not rest till every mage on this planet will be dead. There will be NO more magic !!! No more, no more?

The legend says that this magnificent sword is kept in an ancient mana stone which sometimes appears at Middleland. There are always three, but the one I seek is different, it doesn?t emanate mana cause the sword drains it. Yes? the sword is always hungry, it needs to be fed, not with blood oh no? It always seeks for mana, for pure magic. Some say that with only one hit it can burn whole mana, some say that only half. No one really knows. Yes.. The Sword of a Thousand Names: Mana Burner, Magic Stealer, Mage Ripper, Azure Thief? but I simply call it My Destiny. So when the time is right, locals call it Crusade time, I will find it and crash the mana stone, it won?t be easy but I shall not fail, cause I need this sword as much as it needs mana. And then? you shall see for yourself.

IPB Image

Required lvl : LLF

Weapon Wright : 120 max load

Str to carry : 104

Str to full swing 156

Weapon speed : 12

S/M dmg : 4d7+2

L dmg : 4d7

Dash bonus 10 %

Critical bonus 20 %

Stan 20 %

Combo +1/+3/+5

Each hit decreases enemy mana by 30

When activated it burns down whole mana with just one hit.

the best, like blood sword but for mana

I have walked the earth, always searching for that which will make me strong. I have traveled mountains of Rocky Highlands deep in Middleland must lie that thing. I do not tremble, I shall not fail. Once I will find what I?m looking for, I shall be unchallenged. Yes!!! I will stop this tyranny, YES!!! I will put an end to their reign. I will not rest till every mage on this planet will be dead. There will be NO more magic !!! No more, no more?

The legend says that this magnificent sword is kept in an ancient mana stone which sometimes appears at Middleland. There are always three, but the one I seek is different, it doesn?t emanate mana cause the sword drains it. Yes? the sword is always hungry, it needs to be fed, not with blood oh no? It always seeks for mana, for pure magic. Some say that with only one hit it can burn whole mana, some say that only half. No one really knows. Yes.. The Sword of a Thousand Names: Mana Burner, Magic Stealer, Mage Ripper, Azure Thief? but I simply call it My Destiny. So when the time is right, locals call it Crusade time, I will find it and crash the mana stone, it won?t be easy but I shall not fail, cause I need this sword as much as it needs mana. And then? you shall see for yourself.

IPB Image

Str to full swing 156

Dash bonus 10 %

Critical bonus 20 %

Stan 20 %

Combo +1/+3/+5

Only problem, it does the enemies mana.

which is way overpowered like that, unless you make the damage super low (I'm talking dagger damage) and even then I'd hate to see it ingame.

Though, I must say, its a well thought out idea, and put down on the forum nicely.

IPB Image

Str to full swing 156

Dash bonus 10 %

Critical bonus 20 %

Stan 20 %

Combo +1/+3/+5

Only problem, it does the enemies mana.

which is way overpowered like that, unless you make the damage super low (I'm talking dagger damage) and even then I'd hate to see it ingame.

Though, I must say, its a well thought out idea, and put down on the forum nicely.

same effect like inhibition casting in a way

so why not make it?

just fair for wars

Wand of teachers:

http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/1381/varita5zp2.jpg

Str: 10 FullSiing: Int 30: 195

This Aram was created by masters of magicians ares after centuries in trying to kill the most Elvin escurridisos developed a way to ATA those Elvin them doing so easy paraliazacion, this wand is Avila to leave 2 squares away from where this one.

Sry but my English is so bad q prefer to use the translator told the Spanish tamb by doubts xD

Wand de los maestros:

Str:10 FullSiing: 30 Int:195

Esta arama fue creada por los maestros magos de ares despues de siglos en tratar de matar a los Elvines mas escurridisos desarrollaron una manera de ataer esos elvin asi ellos haciendo una facil paraliazacion, este wand tiene la avilidad de dejar a 2 cuadrados de distancia de donde esta uno.

THE OGNER KLUB

A special hammer that is purple and does a random amount of damage from 1-255 each crit. Does the same damage as a bbh+5 if not a crit. If you get a "CRITICAL!" hit, instead of saying "CRITICAL!" it says "HAY CAKES!"

It also has an activation that summons 20 zerked, friendly ogres. It also kills Colox and Raciel in 1 hit.

It can also hit GM's, although not doing any damage, makes them fly like they got hit by mass magic missile.

Guest gusxp

THE OGNER KLUB

A special hammer that is purple and does a random amount of damage from 1-255 each crit. Does the same damage as a bbh+5 if not a crit. If you get a "CRITICAL!" hit, instead of saying "CRITICAL!" it says "HAY CAKES!"

It also has an activation that summons 20 zerked, friendly ogres. It also kills Colox and Raciel in 1 hit.

It can also hit GM's, although not doing any damage, makes them fly like they got hit by mass magic missile.

lol wtf. i will die in one hit?

then plz give me back zen

ty