Sign in to follow this  
TripleKill

Gold

I think that the gold should be lowered, to raise the value of it. I think that every monster below demon, should be lowered to about 300 gold. I hate how ppl go repot soooooo much. I think this will cut it down and make ppl want to fight harder on held. ;)

more so, I think that you should have an exp bar... you know like stamina but make the bar go down everytime you get exp ... you could put it under the sp bar.

that my suggestions. =)

gold rate is connectet to the exp. i think, if you lower gold drop amount you lower exp.

(im not 100% on this but i think this has been discussed b4)

you got a exp counter just hit ctr. it gives you the constant % tnl.

gold rate is connectet to the exp. i think, if you lower gold drop amount you lower exp.

They figured out how to lower gold rate on Nemesis 1 without lowering XP, so I'm assuming it's possible on Nemesis 2 also. :mellow:

They figured out how to lower gold rate on Nemesis 1 without lowering XP, so I'm assuming it's possible on Nemesis 2 also. :mellow:

Getting it seperate is possible.... when Nem 2 was down, I played a server that had like 1 mil exp per IG..... anyways.... the gold was only 300 ish.. I was really nice to trade money for Itenz. =) Right now, Gold not worth anythign.

pt 2, I would like to just look down and see how much exp i have left instead of hitting ctrl.

We tried this before. It's hard to make gold useful again. I don't think anyone would trade something good for gold. What would be the point to that? You're gonna trade 50k gold for some item so you could buy pots? I'll trade you 1,000 hp pots for hp49 hose!!

I like the idea of gold being rare...if this is possible it should totally be implemented.

Good idea in theory, awful in implementation.

It's been done. 3 times if I remember correctly.

So...NOPE.

The problem is:

By the time u get, for instance, lvl 100, ur not gona have enough gold to cover ur losses. For example, lets say u train in scorps, and in like 1 hour u can get from lvl 1 to 100. By the time u reach lvl 100, u ll need items and spells according to ur lvl, wich, with the average gold scorps drop u, will be imposible to get them...

Thats why gold needs to be kept up with the speed of leveling.

Its a nice thing what u suggested, yet, almost imposiblefor a high exp server.

Last time (Demon Event) we had so many ppl for food game, maby next time GM will make a auction who give much gold will win items.

2nd idea is added zem into a lottery, small % to win ofcourse:), now lottery doesn't sense:(