Sign in to follow this  
Dilr0y

Aresden Or Elvine

Hmmmmm so it seems like most of the people I know are in Aresden....but I'm ALWAYS Aresden....maybe I wanna change things up....I don't know....help me out here.....

If you speak english go to Aresden. Youll be able to understand people and it will be easier for you. If you speak spanish primarily go to Elvine, pretty much everyone there speaks spanish. Thats how i chose. Plus... Aresden is cooler.

If you speak english go to Aresden. Youll be able to understand people and it will be easier for you. If you speak spanish primarily go to Elvine, pretty much everyone there speaks spanish. Thats how i chose. Plus... Aresden is cooler.

you would be surprised how many elvs speak english, i speak almost no spanish and have never had a problem finding people to hunt or play with.

p.s.

Blue hero set looks way better than that ugly red one. :P

Yeah Elvine's hero set looks cooler that's for sure but most of my friends are in Aresden so I think that's where I'll go =)

Yeah Elvine's hero set looks cooler that's for sure but most of my friends are in Aresden so I think that's where I'll go =)

u still got time to think as server still down :.(

hehe come aresden dilroy :) we rox :P

Rox so much to never win sades and helds :P

That will change once I join ares :)