Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Server Manteinance.

Well im glad i went to work :b

Mauahahahah Mendicrim pwned by zoro mi luvs that videeeeeo !!!!:.

Btw.

HI DIMIDORA YOU r0x !

Hi mercy You l000kz coolerz !

Hi Cakes - I LUV CAKE "!!! <3

AHH GREAT NEWS. at first i thought that youve lost the player data or something because u started the post as "As the administrator of Helbreathnemesis. I declare players can FREELY curse at me ONLY in this topic." :D:D:D:D:D

No, when i closed the gameserver, i made a full backup on D:

The problem we having is Operating system (C:/)

game data is safe.

ohh, cool..

but, if by any chance when i log back, my MP91 Cape and my Zerk Wand are lost u replace no quesions asked right? :P

Guest mamadas

AHH GREAT NEWS. at first i thought that youve lost the player data or something because u started the post as "As the administrator of Helbreathnemesis. I declare players can FREELY curse at me ONLY in this topic." :D:D:D:D:D

game data is safe.

ohh, cool..

but, if by any chance when i log back, my MP91 Cape and my Zerk Wand are lost u replace no quesions asked right? :P

wtf u lier

ur zerkwand was ancient

xD

game data is safe.

ohh, cool..

wtf u lier

ur zerkwand was ancient

xD

yes! you r right! my memory fails sometimes :lol:

just got this from datacenter.

Referenced from reboot ticket - xxxxxxxx

As the server is not responding to RDC connections after rebooting, we will continue to diagnose the issue in this ticket.

Please stand by as this ticket will be updated as soon as this has been completed.

-------------

If they cant fix they will OS reinstall. Then i will re-setup the whole server, this can take me some hours, so hope they just fix it.

just got this from datacenter.

Referenced from reboot ticket - xxxxxxxx

As the server is not responding to RDC connections after rebooting, we will continue to diagnose the issue in this ticket.

Please stand by as this ticket will be updated as soon as this has been completed.

-------------

If they cant fix they will OS reinstall. Then i will re-setup the whole server, this can take me some hours, so hope they just fix it.

AHHHHHHHHHhh

nize

no se me da del todo bien el ingles... pero eso son malas noticias no? :(

dice que si lo componen los de el server maintence es rapido y si no.. tardara algunas horas

good luck in fixing the server farjat. Hope nothing catastrophic happens. Luckily im at work, so it doesn't really matter too much, but i hope the server gets fixed by the time i get home. your dedication is greatly appreciated farjat.

note.

I am also bored with tie hands in my house waiting for this guys. We doing some teamspeak to past time if someone want to join its:

ip: 84.94.230.252

port: 1337

I have a feeling there wont be a sade today, and if thereis it probly wont be a good one, So i have a litle suggestion of maybe a make up sade tomarrow when there are many people on( I love me some eks)

Bah you guys dont wanna hear me speak english LOL :b

i bet u mine is worst :P

cmon all came in!!

I am pissed and i need to curse, we can all curse togheter as R6 got the channel rights and not me.

lolz 2 guys arrested for planning to kill the mighty Chuck Norris xDDD check out the news menz !

plz post the link

[20:43:07] Connecting to 84.94.230.252:1337

[20:43:10] No reply from server

or maybe teamspeak is not running on it