Sign in to follow this  
farjat

How To Get Better Fps

Yeah ive got 250 fps constant and thats without a lot of the things disabled on my grahpics card and with no changes to anything. I run faster than most of the server (used to be a time where i would run and people would catch me within seconds) and i can easily keep up with Raquzz and he has a higher FPS.

A little Off topic but it saves me creating a new thread about it.

I just brought a 22 inch Widescreen LCD monitor with High Def and the rest of the goodies, Everything looks fantastic except for HB, HB looks extremely Pixelated and quite an eyescore. Is this normal? Do other people experience this or is there a way to solve it?

I think its about wide screen and scaling problem. Coz LCD monitors usually have pretty bad scaling features, and here the wide screen is the problem. I have myself 19" 4:3 monitos and HB looks perfectly fine.

Anyone with ATI card do you have high fps? like 250+? I use ati catalyst, my fps are usually like 110 - 160 with turned V-Sync off. Sometimes it runs up to 200, also with angel on.

I use ATI card with Omega drivers. I get 200-500 fps.

Hola, yo tengo el mismo probelma, juego con Vista y si no hay angeles en la pantalla tengo 230 fps maso menos con detalles LOW, cuando hay un angel en la pantalla los fps se me clavan en 60 y es horrible. Alguien sabe alguna solucion para vista? Si alguien la sabe por favor q me conteste q los de Argenlandia me corren por todos lados, ello parecen Flash y yo Yepeto :D.

Saludos