Sign in to follow this  
farjat

How To Get Better Fps

seguro...si hay una diferencia de 150+ fps no lo alcanzas mas y te digo que es algo que me pasa seguido...

pero bueno me la tengo que bancar hasta que venga la nueva maquinola :glare:

bueno eso es todo por que estoy asi como hablando de otra cosa ya que no tiene que ver con el thread...

yo tengo los mismo fps que vos y me pasa eso, x eso te digo, x mas q sepas jugar y tengas algunos items , un mago 180 te viola, war no se siente tanto la diferencia

Ok im having same problem as cakes

If yall had read one of my topics my pc crashed and came back with amazing fps even with angels around, well i restarted my pc and now im back 2 my extre,mely low fps

I did everything yall said in topic and none is working

Cakes how do i disable my driver, and what are the pro and cons of that

Help!!!

Well playing with a disabled driver makes the game a little choppy. But I prefer that over 60 fps when angel is on screen.

You have to right click on the desktop, click "Preferences" (or Properties, whatever it is), click "Display Settings", then "Advanced Settings", then "Properties" in the Adapter tab, then go to the Driver tab and click "Uninstall Driver".

I only play this way because I can't figure out how to bring up my fps with the driver installed. It looks worse but at least I can run fast lols.

Justo go to video properties-->config--->advanced--->troubleshoot (or similar) and set aceleration to "none" (all left side)

Do it with closed helgame..

Angels *censored* your fps if u have this problem..

Justo go to video properties-->config--->advanced--->troubleshoot (or similar) and set aceleration to "none" (all left side)

Do it with closed helgame..

Angels *censored* your fps if u have this problem..

Im sorry i tell something to farjat.

Calu no es uno antes a la izquierda?

Yo lo uso uno antes que el final y me anda mejor.

Ok I have tried everything suggested on this forum to no avail. Disabling everything through nvidia and disabling everything to one program no change. I also tried uninstalling my driver but when my computer strated back up like nothing happened. I also am discouraged about having to uninstall and reinstall for other programs. Lastly I tried disabling the driver, but when I tried to open HB I get an error message stating that I need directx 7.0 to run this program, I have 9.0 installed. Any ideas anyone?

Thanks in advance

Forgot to mention I have VIsta. I uninstalled my driver on another computer and it works great choppy but fast. When I try to uninstall it on my vista computer I restart and it asks me if I want to reinstall the driver I select no but it acts as if I never uninstalled it. Still crap fps when angel near

Vista sucks to HB

There is not many chances you can get good fps when your OS is Vista..

I have tryed my self lol.

Me estuve fijando, el problema es de Ati.

Fijense que todos los que tienen placas Nvidia o placa onboard de nvdia, les suben los FPS cuando hay un angel (si ponen todo a rendimiento)

Mientras los que tienen Ati, El angel les saca FPS.

Hola yo tengo ATI Mobility Raedon X1600 de 128 megas. Jugando sin angel ando en 180-230 fps y cuando me pongo el angel no bajo de -240.

Un Saludo

All want you to know that, in the next update which will be released this weekend, we are removing the sparkle (stars) effect from the angels just like USA.

Pero como hago para arreglarlo tengo una pc Amd atlon dual core +4400 ,2 gb ram

placa de video Geforce 8600 GT y me anda lento cuando corro y cuando me pongo el

angel me anda mas lento y en la maquina de mi papa q es mas vieja anda de diez

por que y como lo arreglo

After testing a lot i realized the Angel have some kind of issue with something related to the Memory

After setting my Bios enought i managed to jump from 260 FPS with Angel to 1200 with Angel, not joking.

IPB Image

Dont ask me how to do it, since im not 100% sure if it is related to the Memory, and because every bios are diferent and your memory will be.

Guest gusxp

1200 mati jamejode

These usually are my fps when im carry on an angel

IPB Image

between 450-500

I have like 300 fps but I think fps dont affect on anything after certain amount. Like 150-1000+fps every runs same speed. Not sure if its true or is it just me.

Yeah ive got 250 fps constant and thats without a lot of the things disabled on my grahpics card and with no changes to anything. I run faster than most of the server (used to be a time where i would run and people would catch me within seconds) and i can easily keep up with Raquzz and he has a higher FPS.

A little Off topic but it saves me creating a new thread about it.

I just brought a 22 inch Widescreen LCD monitor with High Def and the rest of the goodies, Everything looks fantastic except for HB, HB looks extremely Pixelated and quite an eyescore. Is this normal? Do other people experience this or is there a way to solve it?