Sign in to follow this  
King!!

Some Info

This is some info released on hb portal, would be nice to take a look http://www.hbportal.net/index.php/Dark_Knight and apply official server changes in here. Some of the things are:

- It contains the dark mage Hat, wich will a nice addition for mages here, since normal hat keeps getting stripped.

- Would also be nice if dk's endurance would go back to 30k. <_< . Hammer was ment to get rid of anoying sets (hp, ma, mr, etc), and not the dk sets. The strip is too high, and the endu of armor's is too low. Plz get back to its original form. (lets stop trying to give advantage to bbh wars)

- It also contains the proper dices of the dk weapons, would be nice if they are implemented.

The hat will probably be added, we still discussing it inside the staff room.

BUt theres errors on that page, like this one:

"The experience is reset to the beginning of the level, given that 180 is the highest level and the character awarded 3 Magister Points" (it is 1 not 3 magestics...)

About the dices, that are also our dices, and our original endurance was 30k and we downed to 10..

Also max upgrade to rapier is +7 not +6 as portal says..

We are getting our own information page and all will be up when we finish the new website for nemesis.

The hat will probably be added, we still discussing it inside the staff room.

BUt theres errors on that page, like this one:

"The experience is reset to the beginning of the level, given that 180 is the highest level and the character awarded 3 Magister Points" (it is 1 not 3 magestics...)

About the dices, that are also our dices, and our original endurance was 30k and we downed to 10..

Also max upgrade to rapier is +7 not +6 as portal says..

We are getting our own information page and all will be up when we finish the new website for nemesis.

K, just wantd to show.

About the 10k, it kind of honestly sucks, it empowers bbh users a lot. Again, hammer weapons were introduced to deal with annoying sets (mp, hp, mr, etc), and not dk sets (its counterpart, the Armor Break spell, for example, is not used for killing, but only for sets). Right now, after a few mins of fighting the dk starts stripping, wich is really, not good at all :wacko:

Would be nice if we can get the 30k back to armor, because dk is not supposed to be stripped that much.

pvp war in dk and mage in dk, who wins ? even if mage is vip (very imbecyl person) he will win, where I played dk set used to have 6 k endu and ppl didnt whine.

Edited by xCoLoOox

The page was mainly to show the dk hat.

If we have original damage, original drop, why not have original endurance? Why does it always have to go infavor of bbh wars? :blink:

Again, hammer was ment to deal with annoying sets, like hp or ma, and not to be a dk set killer. For that matter plz double the damage done by armor break, and well have the same effect....but no one is gona like this. Hammer will still serve their purpose with dk set at 30k endurance, and they won't be the abuse they are right now.

Try a mage, a pl raider, against another pl warrior, a bbh war, the entire armor full endurance doesn't last more that 20 seconds (and I'm not kidding with this), because strip % is way too high. 3 warriors hitting u can killl ur dk chain in like 5 minutes :wacko:, and I'm talking of a dk chain, supposed to be hardest armor in game

lol king :F on hbpl we have 3k endu on dk chain, and its ok :o 10k is to high imo, good 180pure mage dont even need use dk set to kill war in dk set. War can take down ur dk in 15mins, and u can destroy wars mr/ma set by 20ab. its ok imo

lol king :F on hbpl we have 3k endu on dk chain, and its ok :o 10k is to high imo, good 180pure mage dont even need use dk set to kill war in dk set. War can take down ur dk in 15mins, and u can destroy wars mr/ma set by 20ab. its ok imo

what does that have to do with anything?

Well well well, talk about a blast from the past, eh?

DK Armor was lowered so that BH's would be able to (over time) strip DK armor. BBH endurance was lowered from 30k to 4.5k to decrease strip rate of BBHs because normal armor was stripping way too much.

Another thing that contributes to the strip rate is damage. The more damage a war can deal with a hammer, the more endurance will be taken off of your armor with each hit. Learn2shieldcastlikewuta. :lol:

In other words, its fine IMO. Just repair your DK more often. :P

DK Armor was lowered so that BH's would be able to (over time) strip DK armor. BBH endurance was lowered from 30k to 4.5k to decrease strip rate of BBHs because normal armor was stripping way too much.

Another thing that contributes to the strip rate is damage. The more damage a war can deal with a hammer, the more endurance will be taken off of your armor with each hit. Learn2shieldcastlikewuta. :lol:

its not about that

its about this "DK Armor was lowered so that BH's would be able to (over time) strip DK armor"

Why? if thats not the hammer's task? Over time is 10 minutes when fighting multiple people. Again, hammer was implemeted for another thing (stripping stated sets), not stripping dk armor. Thats why they gave dk armor 30k endurance, so it doesn't get stripped so easily!!!

its not about that

its about this "DK Armor was lowered so that BH's would be able to (over time) strip DK armor"

Why? if thats not the hammer's task? Over time is 10 minutes when fighting multiple people. Again, hammer was implemeted for another thing (stripping stated sets), not stripping dk armor. Thats why they gave dk armor 30k endurance, so it doesn't get stripped so easily!!!

That's also why they gave BBH 30k endurance, so DK COULD be stripped! :lol:

Another thing, King. BH's do low damage, right? *I* think the point of a BH is to strip statted armors, and break normal armor so you can switch to a sword.

Another thing, King. BH's do low damage, right? *I* think the point of a BH is to strip statted armors, and break normal armor so you can switch to a sword.

You talk so smoothly :ph34r:

its not about that

BBH's endu doesn't matter, since it looses 1 endu per hit, while it takes around 50 from the opposite one. So if u take the normal 4500 endu it has x50, it can take endu already destroying a complete dk set by taking 255.000 endurance. So it doesn't matter if the weapon has either 4k endu or 30k endu, it can still break through a lot of armors, making that statement invalid.

I've also never seen a 30k bbh :glare:, not here not anywhere, nor a bbh (or any other weapon) broken in a normal fight :sleep:

Now I don't get this:

People like having the bbh's stripping % the proper way right? But they don't like having the normal endurance on armors? Why? :wacko: :wacko:

becouse its to high, and then pvp is to long

So then its about giving the advantage to bbh war--- since pvp can also get long cause of MA/MR sets----

DKset end 10k is just fine.

I can really fight for long times b4 getting stripped and anyways its not that hard to klick it on again. I'ts more like hour than 10min. I don't care about vit mages, cause it's for noobs who cannot shield cast / mage pvp without amp :wub: but hey you still can klick it on really easy.

Like wuta said, repair more often. Also you should think about the fact that CHAIN is stripped first because it takes about 50% of the hits. You still got on dkberk, dklegs and in future perhaps even dkhat: its 50% of what you can get hit in.

Hey buddy,

Hammer was implemented way b4 dksets so it never had any relation to dkset. Therefore it's also unbalanced with those. By that way we come to the real problem: DKset+bbh is the worst what has happened to hb.

1) BBH strips way too much of statted armors. I'ts like 3 hits and those starts to strip from every single hit. You can feel this as a goldie, you simply just cannot fight because you are naked in 2 minutes. There is nothing compared to it.

2) DKset unbalanced the normal sets and WAS kind of unbreakable armor (is that what is should be?). Now it still has high def and pa, but you can bring it down after a while of fighting.

Now its better:

DKset is strippable, but we still got the problem with the stupid bbh. To make other weapons more used: lower the bbh strip. Anyways for true damagedealer warriors 200str is the only choice and as long as we don't have klonessaxes, rep bhs and devastators here, bbh will stay the most used weapon, no matter what.

Just my opinnions ;)

I never used a BBH here on Nem2, but I thought I remembered BBH's having 30k end on Nem1.

Anyways, the point I was trying to make with that was that Sexy and farjat couldn't figure out how to lower the strip rate of BBH's on normal armor. Then I suggested that lowering the endurance of the BBH would lower the strip rate, and maybe a month or so later I saw that BBH's had a max of 4.5k endurance, making me think it was lowered. (I have yet to make a BBH war)

Of course, my whole point would be invalid if BBH's were always at 4.5k end. :sleep:

I can really fight for long times b4 getting stripped and anyways its not that hard to klick it on again. I'ts more like hour than 10min. I don't care about vit mages, cause it's for noobs who cannot shield cast / mage pvp without amp :wub: but hey you still can klick it on really easy.

Mayb u can fight for long time because u play from safe?. OK ty :)

I never used a BBH here on Nem2, but I thought I remembered BBH's having 30k end on Nem1.

Anyways, the point I was trying to make with that was that Sexy and farjat couldn't figure out how to lower the strip rate of BBH's on normal armor. Then I suggested that lowering the endurance of the BBH would lower the strip rate, and maybe a month or so later I saw that BBH's had a max of 4.5k endurance, making me think it was lowered. (I have yet to make a BBH war)

Of course, my whole point would be invalid if BBH's were always at 4.5k end. :sleep:

it never had 30k endurance.

Like wuta said, repair more often. Also you should think about the fact that CHAIN is stripped first because it takes about 50% of the hits. You still got on dkberk, dklegs and in future perhaps even dkhat: its 50% of what you can get hit in.

Hey buddy,

Hammer was implemented way b4 dksets so it never had any relation to dkset. Therefore it's also unbalanced with those. By that way we come to the real problem: DKset+bbh is the worst what has happened to hb.

1) BBH strips way too much of statted armors. I'ts like 3 hits and those starts to strip from every single hit. You can feel this as a goldie, you simply just cannot fight because you are naked in 2 minutes. There is nothing compared to it.

2) DKset unbalanced the normal sets and WAS kind of unbreakable armor (is that what is should be?). Now it still has high def and pa, but you can bring it down after a while of fighting.

Now its better:

DKset is strippable, but we still got the problem with the stupid bbh. To make other weapons more used: lower the bbh strip. Anyways for true damagedealer warriors 200str is the only choice and as long as we don't have klonessaxes, rep bhs and devastators here, bbh will stay the most used weapon, no matter what.

Just my opinnions ;)

Exactly, if it was implemented after the addition of BBH, then it was so it wouldn't suffer from the insainly strip.

1) Its ok it strips a lot of stated armors, that was the purpose, to have some way to get rid of annoying sets (ma, hp, etc). In the past, someone with ma set was inmortal, now days, if a few mages and a hammer war are chasing an MA set war, the moment he gets lized, bye bye ma set, and mages can get their job done.

2) Thats the point, for the regular hard armor not to be removed. There is no point in wearing an actual armor if ur gona get naked in 2 minutes, thats why they made the dk armor strong enough to resist the stripping. If there were no dk sets, we should actually go around naked, u could add 4 pots instead of a useless armor that gets stripped.

And u haven't answered my question: people want the normal dmg and the normal strip, but they don't want the normal endurance on armors, why? because no one will vote against something that gives them advantage. Yes u can clikc it again as soon as it gets stripped, doesn't mean it should be that way.

Its just too hard for bbh warriors to play the game properly without getting advantage, if it wasn't the dmg, its the strip, soon it will probably be the str for full swing, geez.

Plz put everything related to pvp as it was ment to (damage, defense, endurance, etc), its not fair for 1 thing to be changed in favore of a class, and not in favor of the others.

Mayb u can fight for long time because u play from safe?. OK ty :)

No need for this, plz lets talk about the actual topic k?