Sign in to follow this  
King!!

Some Info

I think ath DKsets pa and dr is somehow related to endurance. If I'm correct, therefore it's hard to balance endurance and other armor values.

Dksword damage is very nice with zerk swings and against mobs the hitting propablity is awsome. There is more than enough reason to train 128 majes. You can also use it with 200str combined with bbh. Having like 90 vit is also a disadvantage, you die more easily and if many ppl is tgting you, you will strip too.

IF every1 had 200vit dksword build with 30k endurance dkset it would be damn boring, wouldnt it? Now the problem is only bbh and if its correct that its hard to fix values of dksets, so why not just fix the stupid bbh it like I said earlier? And perhaps add the safe upgrading which I suggested.

PS. I suggest also raising the other spells but blizzard. Add more power to ews, ls, mete and mmm. Now those are just pure rubbish. Ews, needs perhaps slightly more stamina drain. LS is basically sucky damage, same as es but needs 38% more mana. Mete, 2 hitter does with 200 mag like MAX 70-80dmg, right (wtf?)? MMM is sick low dmg compared to mana usage, needs to be upgraded.

yeah i used to have dk15 on a 200 str war...i liked using it more then the bbh cuz the hitting probability kicked *censored* on enemies and the regular swing damage was better (crits were the only bad thing)...

everyone who wants dk sets at 30k endurance is just so used to playing on a high exp nem1 server that they have no perspective...

they just want an armor that will last them forever without having to worry about it breaking

someone said...DK set is supposed to be the BEST...yes it is but on a low exp server people have to WORK for it...here it is just a given

personally i got really annoyed in nem1 because a warrior with 30k endurance dk set could be hit by BBH wars for an hour and not strip...plus they can slap on a tower shield and an m shield

in my opinion lower endurance on DK means people have to play smarter...not just assume they have an invincible armor

That applies for everything:

High exp also benefits everyone getting eks, since everyone is 180 and they can easily kill lvl 120 players on a whimp, so...remove hero sets?

Oh killling hc with just a few warriors, isn't that possible because of high exp? Or making long hunts of wyvern with only a few mages, cause they got the ms28 and way more mana....? isn't that cause of the high exp?

Wait here's another...everyone getting mass rare armors....cause they can spend hours and hours on ogre, ig, ww pits...because they got dk armor and max lvl....

Oh and here is my favorite: making a bbh war in 2-7 days, also possible because of high exp. If we were still on low exp, most people would still be using flam...

Oh Oh, everyone has Angels......wait because of high exp? wich makes it easier? Hey plz remove angels, or make them harder if we are choosing to follow that theory.

The high exp benefits everything and everyone on the server.

In fact many of the things we do daily are because of high exp. So it applies to everything, not only dk armors.

Lets put it this way:

Getting a bbh warrior on low exp to max lvl: 6 months

Getting a bbh warrior on high exp to max lvl: 2-7 days

Getting a dk warrior on low exp to max lvl and dk15: 1 year

Getting a dk warrior on high exp to max lvl and dk15: 2-3 months

It still takes a lot more time to get the dk15, so why do players who choose that path get screwed? Because bbh warriors can't kill and need advantage?

Exp applies to everything, not just dk15. So leave pvp related stuff in default. Not just what benefits the bbh warriors.

Make DK sword strip = problem solved kthx. -.-

I think ath DKsets pa and dr is somehow related to endurance. If I'm correct, therefore it's hard to balance endurance and other armor values.

Dksword damage is very nice with zerk swings and against mobs the hitting propablity is awsome. There is more than enough reason to train 128 majes. You can also use it with 200str combined with bbh. Having like 90 vit is also a disadvantage, you die more easily and if many ppl is tgting you, you will strip too.

IF every1 had 200vit dksword build with 30k endurance dkset it would be damn boring, wouldnt it? Now the problem is only bbh and if its correct that its hard to fix values of dksets, so why not just fix the stupid bbh it like I said earlier? And perhaps add the safe upgrading which I suggested.

PS. I suggest also raising the other spells but blizzard. Add more power to ews, ls, mete and mmm. Now those are just pure rubbish. Ews, needs perhaps slightly more stamina drain. LS is basically sucky damage, same as es but needs 38% more mana. Mete, 2 hitter does with 200 mag like MAX 70-80dmg, right (wtf?)? MMM is sick low dmg compared to mana usage, needs to be upgraded.

yeah i used to have dk15 on a 200 str war...i liked using it more then the bbh cuz the hitting probability kicked *censored* on enemies and the regular swing damage was better (crits were the only bad thing)...

everyone who wants dk sets at 30k endurance is just so used to playing on a high exp nem1 server that they have no perspective...

they just want an armor that will last them forever without having to worry about it breaking

someone said...DK set is supposed to be the BEST...yes it is but on a low exp server people have to WORK for it...here it is just a given

personally i got really annoyed in nem1 because a warrior with 30k endurance dk set could be hit by BBH wars for an hour and not strip...plus they can slap on a tower shield and an m shield

in my opinion lower endurance on DK means people have to play smarter...not just assume they have an invincible armor

That applies for everything:

High exp also benefits everyone getting eks, since everyone is 180 and they can easily kill lvl 120 players on a whimp, so...remove hero sets?

Oh killling hc with just a few warriors, isn't that possible because of high exp? Or making long hunts of wyvern with only a few mages, cause they got the ms28 and way more mana....? isn't that cause of the high exp?

Wait here's another...everyone getting mass rare armors....cause they can spend hours and hours on ogre, ig, ww pits...because they got dk armor and max lvl....

Oh and here is my favorite: making a bbh war in 2-7 days, also possible because of high exp. If we were still on low exp, most people would still be using flam...

Oh Oh, everyone has Angels......wait because of high exp? wich makes it easier? Hey plz remove angels, or make them harder if we are choosing to follow that theory.

The high exp benefits everything and everyone on the server.

In fact many of the things we do daily are because of high exp. So it applies to everything, not only dk armors.

Lets put it this way:

Getting a bbh warrior on low exp to max lvl: 6 months

Getting a bbh warrior on high exp to max lvl: 2-7 days

Getting a dk warrior on low exp to max lvl and dk15: 1 year

Getting a dk warrior on high exp to max lvl and dk15: 2-3 months

It still takes a lot more time to get the dk15, so why do players who choose that path get screwed? Because bbh warriors can't kill and need advantage?

Exp applies to everything, not just dk15. So leave pvp related stuff in default. Not just what benefits the bbh warriors.

wow those are the stupidest comparisons you could have come up with

OKAY "King" you want your invicible armor back so you never have to worry about it stripping or repairing it...

okay we get it

its still stupid

Ok Eze I'm not gona get into the "stupid thing" discussion with u...according to u its fun to play with only 1 weapon in game, so, have fun...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok the point is, even with high exp, every aspect of the game gets a benefit:

- Easier way to get stones to upgrade bbh

- Easier way to build any type of char

- Easier to train and hunt

- Easier to get Angels

- Easier to get dk15 weapons

So why is it that wanting to use a dk15 war is wrong on a high exp server? I mean everyone gets benefits from high exp.

The point is simple, guys u are always asking for a change on something, and that ends up screwing up the server even more. Now ur asking to rise some spells, safe upgrades, etc. Why can't u leave the game to be the way it was ment to be played? Instead of giving benefits to certain class o type of char. Whats next, making amp a 20 second spell so its easier to kill with mage? or giving berserk 5 minutes duration so warriors don't waste mana?

I'm not against changing stuff that will affect the entire population, but its not ok to start creating unbalance, for the sake of balancing, whats not there to be balanced :wacko: .

So where do we stand now with all these changes?

BBh the only warrior playable class. No point in hunting for new weapons, cause u already got the killer bbh. No point in training for magestic, cause u don't need dk15. The only thing ur gona train for are angels, though most people only get them for looks, but its easier to just get a crafted jewlery. In fact the only players I see in pits training are either dk wars or goldies, wich there are only a few respectivly.

And lets not talk about the easy way to get eks, 3 or 4 hits of a bbh and a lvl 140 mage in scorps gets completly naked, becauseof the insane stripping rate, and starts getting damaged by 110+ hits...3 crits for 1 ek?

Everyone just gets lvl 180, goes to ch, gets /dkset, buys a bbh, and its off raiding. The only thing they need to do to get hero set.

wow King, didnt rly think I could hear such a stupid comments from u -.-

well silent, its even more stupid to see every god dam warrior with a bbh instead of another weapon, but hey, who am I to condem what u think :blink:

This convo is already getting out of the hands. Like I have been telling from my first post in here: The problem is BBH's strip rate, fix it and it should help alot

And anyways bbh strip rate should not be decreased too much, because if we do so, we are soon going to have problems with massive statted armor sets.

This convo is already getting out of the hands. Like I have been telling from my first post in here: The problem is BBH's strip rate, fix it and it should help alot

yup, i think the same way.. becouse is not only the DK that gets stripped to fast, goldies armors last 4 or 5 crits before stripped and stated armor is even worse..

Ok Eze I'm not gona get into the "stupid thing" discussion with u...according to u its fun to play with only 1 weapon in game, so, have fun...

Ok the point is, even with high exp, every aspect of the game gets a benefit:

- Easier way to get stones to upgrade bbh

- Easier way to build any type of char

- Easier to train and hunt

- Easier to get Angels

- Easier to get dk15 weapons

So why is it that wanting to use a dk15 war is wrong on a high exp server? I mean everyone gets benefits from high exp.

The point is simple, guys u are always asking for a change on something, and that ends up screwing up the server even more. Now ur asking to rise some spells, safe upgrades, etc. Why can't u leave the game to be the way it was ment to be played? Instead of giving benefits to certain class o type of char. Whats next, making amp a 20 second spell so its easier to kill with mage? or giving berserk 5 minutes duration so warriors don't waste mana?

I'm not against changing stuff that will affect the entire population, but its not ok to start creating unbalance, for the sake of balancing, whats not there to be balanced :wacko: .

So where do we stand now with all these changes?

BBh the only warrior playable class. No point in hunting for new weapons, cause u already got the killer bbh. No point in training for magestic, cause u don't need dk15. The only thing ur gona train for are angels, though most people only get them for looks, but its easier to just get a crafted jewlery. In fact the only players I see in pits training are either dk wars or goldies, wich there are only a few respectivly.

And lets not talk about the easy way to get eks, 3 or 4 hits of a bbh and a lvl 140 mage in scorps gets completly naked, becauseof the insane stripping rate, and starts getting damaged by 110+ hits...3 crits for 1 ek?

Everyone just gets lvl 180, goes to ch, gets /dkset, buys a bbh, and its off raiding. The only thing they need to do to get hero set.

wow King, didnt rly think I could hear such a stupid comments from u -.-

well silent, its even more stupid to see every god dam warrior with a bbh instead of another weapon, but hey, who am I to condem what u think :blink:

Maybe you should have read what i said in my first post buddy

since when is the only weapon BBH?

i already spoke about how DK15 kicked *censored*...i had a 200 str war and i used DK15 over bbh

dk15 = greater hit probability

dk15= higher regular hit damage (lower crits)

sometimes i dont know where your conclusions come from...its like you just want to talk on forums and dont care if what youre saying makes any sense

Anyway

Skyas is right...its more so BBH strip % then dk armor endurance that needs to be changed

I don't think the spell damage is default...

Why would LS take more mana and do the same damage as ES? I remember on both HBInt beta and early HBUsa I had access to high mag LS mages. I hit anywhere from 75-100. I've seen LS do CRITICAL! in sades! I really think these spells need raising =/

and make exp x80 for one day so i can get 180 plx

i dont plan to read everytingh so...

no im not thinking as a mage cuz im almost done with the mage and i will usea a bbh war right after and i want to be able to kill others wars and mages with it, back then when the endu was 30k if u want to kill another war u need to be ready for a LOOOOONG PVP, now its faster and cuz that the game its more fun

lets talk about the ppl that only thinks in themselves...

Dauthi if u like fighting bbh wars, cause they have like 90 vit and its easy to own them with mage, thats good for u, now just becuase u like free eks, doesn't mean everyone has to make a bbh war.

King u only want 30k dk endu to create a 130 str war with 200 vit so it will take years to kill it in a mage or a war, dude if u want to be inmortal again,doesn't mean everyone has to get bored again with longs pvps

really dudes its boring to have 10 wars in the screen with 130 str 200 vit 200 dex in the screen like in the past and i dont see why some of u are really thinking, that this topic get started just cuz sometingh wasnt original, its about kings better way to play w/o risking his *censored*

if u increse endu on dk set again u should increse the minimum str to hold a dk sword to 200 or decrase the str for bbh to 130, but all this shit are lame and its not fun, so just quit the whinning for ur own benefit and think what its funnyer for the rest

P.D. Igual me caes bien nando :P

i dont plan to read everytingh so...

no im not thinking as a mage cuz im almost done with the mage and i will usea a bbh war right after and i want to be able to kill others wars and mages with it, back then when the endu was 30k if u want to kill another war u need to be ready for a LOOOOONG PVP, now its faster and cuz that the game its more fun

lets talk about the ppl that only thinks in themselves...

Dauthi if u like fighting bbh wars, cause they have like 90 vit and its easy to own them with mage, thats good for u, now just becuase u like free eks, doesn't mean everyone has to make a bbh war.

King u only want 30k dk endu to create a 130 str war with 200 vit so it will take years to kill it in a mage or a war, dude if u want to be inmortal again,doesn't mean everyone has to get bored again with longs pvps

really dudes its boring to have 10 wars in the screen with 130 str 200 vit 200 dex in the screen like in the past and i dont see why some of u are really thinking, that this topic get started just cuz sometingh wasnt original, its about kings better way to play w/o risking his *censored*

if u increse endu on dk set again u should increse the minimum str to hold a dk sword to 200 or decrase the str for bbh to 130, but all this shit are lame and its not fun, so just quit the whinning for ur own benefit and think what its funnyer for the rest

P.D. Igual me caes bien nando :P

So basikly ur telling me that, I can't make a certain type of char because mjority likes it certain way, yet ur very happy with making a bbh warrior cause its easier to get eks? :wacko:

Its not whining, its asking to be setup right.

Just like almost everyone here is defending bbh war, is cause most are bbh wars and are happy with being able to easily strip the dk armor. I on the other hand, am not a bbh war, and I'm not happy with getting stripped all the time, specially cause I get stripped all the time because of previous whinings from bbh wars. I'm just asking for my build of char to have the possibility to be built with the same fairness a bbh war gets

BBH war gets advantage

Every other class doesn't

Its not whinning, its asking to be set properly, and how it should be. On the other hand, everyone asked for dk to be lowered for a personal gain, to be easier to make eks.

Dk15 war > bbh war, on normal conditions, yes. But hey, u need to work ur *censored* for 130 magestic to build it, while on bbh, u just need to have 10k in ur pocket to buy from blacksmith.

So if they are "inmortal chars" as u said, its cause u work on them.

For u its fun, ur a bbh war! for me isn't, and I'm not the only one who thinks this way, we may not be the majority, but we do have some truth in what we ask.

So plz, stop posting nonesense about "how its better", when it isn't. Its just better for those who use bbh!

Again, plz put back the endurance to what it should be ^_^

PS: vos tambien me caes bien :wub:

its not better for the bbh, its better for everyone if there are more bbh, there will be more 100+ vit points wars, so mages can kill them easly, 130 could kill bbh cuz they got half of his vit, bbh can kill mages easily cuz the chain will strip aafter a while, bbh could kill 130 str cuz the plate will strip and bbh also could kill bbh wars cuz the plate will strip, u see more ppl will get fun

in the other hand 30 k endu on dk set...

bbh will not kill bbh, bbh will not kill 130 str, bbh will not kill mage, mage will not kill 130 str, 130 str will kill bbh, 130 str will kill mage, 130 str will not kill 130 str

its lame to have 130 str in almost every war, i mean 128 maj points its not hard, if u work ur *censored*, u will get it in 3 weeks, so no they dont deserve to be inmortal, the good thing about train to get 130 str and 200 vit its that... having 200 vit

so 30k endu its only good for 130 str and having alot of 130 str on server its boring

-When i say will not kill i mean will take too much time...

-When i say will kill i mean it will take a few time

in the other hand 30 k endu on dk set...

bbh will not kill bbh, bbh will not kill 130 str, bbh will not kill mage, mage will not kill 130 str, 130 str will kill bbh, 130 str will kill mage, 130 str will not kill 130 str

its lame to have 130 str in almost every war, i mean 128 maj points its not hard, if u work ur *censored*, u will get it in 3 weeks, so no they dont deserve to be inmortal, the good thing about train to get 130 str and 200 vit its that... having 200 vit

so 30k endu its only good for 130 str and having alot of 130 str on server its boring

-When i say will not kill i mean will take too much time...

-When i say will kill i mean it will take a few time

So what ur telling me is that u don't like 130 str war? Becuase what u just said has nothing to do with the endurance of the DK armor. Mage vs Dk war is not affected by endurance. So why would u bring that to the subject?

So in the end is what I said before, u just want to have more bbh wars in server cause it makes u get eks easier. Its just asking for bbh to be better for a personal gain? :rolleyes:

If bbh can't kill those classes, its maybe, because BBH is not ment to be the best war class ingame. So u need to accept that and stop asking for things to make bbh better. It is not supposed to be better.

Now plz, can we put the endu of dk armor back to 30k endurance as it wasment to be! And stop trying to buff bbh wars?????

Posteo en castellano, por que el creador del post me va a entender xD.

Si le ponen 30k de endu al dk set, olvidense de jugar pvp war vs war, no termina mas.

I ni te digo jugar un pvp vs 1 mago con la chain con 30k de endu xD, lo matas si solo juega con los codos :S.

Espero que dejen todo como hasta ahora, donde los pvp no duran 3 dias, a menos que los 2 sean realmente buenos.

Posteo en castellano, por que el creador del post me va a entender xD.

Si le ponen 30k de endu al dk set, olvidense de jugar pvp war vs war, no termina mas.

I ni te digo jugar un pvp vs 1 mago con la chain con 30k de endu xD, lo matas si solo juega con los codos :S.

Espero que dejen todo como hasta ahora, donde los pvp no duran 3 dias, a menos que los 2 sean realmente buenos.

Ahi esta el punto, se puede, si no usas bbh. Todos quieren q el pvp sea "bueno" usando bbh, y no es asi. Por q si te le mandas de frente con una baxe, gis, dk15, blood sword, demon slayer, etc, igual gana el bbh por q la endurance esta muy baja. Lo q vos decis es q se necesita un endu bajo, asi la gente q pelea con bbh puede ganar tranquilamente. Eso es darle beneficio al q usa bbh, y no tiene q ser asi.

Ahora el problema es q no todos quieren usar bbh, pero desgraciadamente, por ese tipo de pensamiento, el bbh termina siendo el unico recurso q te queda para una pelea, y no tiene q ser asi.

El pvp no tiene q ver con el tiempo en el q puede terminar si uno usa bbh. Eso es lo q no kieren entender.

king you have no argument...

we know you want your invincible armors back but just deal with it

Just like u want noob armor to stay, empower bbh, to get easy eks.

The problem is, ur argument is to modify something to make it better for ur own convinience. Mine is to put it as it is supposed to be. <_<

King, no se si es tan asi, demos 3 opciones :

1) bbh serk 50 mag ( poca vit) best war!!

2) bbh serk 10 mag ( 10 serk y no castea mas )

3) bbh lice war ( sin crit da pena )

Un war con bh especial, tiene posibilidades de war depende el war bbh, creo que la discusion no tiene fin, cada uno sabe a quien hacerle pvp y como jugarle, pero algo es seguro si tenes dk15 y 130 str, no matas a nadie, a nadie te lo aseguro :S

King, no se si es tan asi, demos 3 opciones :

1) bbh serk 50 mag ( poca vit) best war!!

2) bbh serk 10 mag ( 10 serk y no castea mas )

3) bbh lice war ( sin crit da pena )

Un war con bh especial, tiene posibilidades de war depende el war bbh, creo que la discusion no tiene fin, cada uno sabe a quien hacerle pvp y como jugarle, pero algo es seguro si tenes dk15 y 130 str, no matas a nadie, a nadie te lo aseguro :S

Ese es el punto, yo uso dk15 y si mato gente, en gran cantidad. El bbh es en sintesis, una mierda. NO tiene buen dmg. Y no deberia stripear tanto al armor dk.

Aparte lo q vos me das es la variacion de war con bbh, y ahi ya empezamos mal. La dk15 pega muchisimo, pero muchisimo mas. Por algo es el arma q se da en 180. Ahora no es posible q se pretenda q un arma salida del blacksmith q necesita lvl 110 para ser usada pueda ser mejor q un arma q te cuesta 130 magestic y requiere nivel 180. No tiene logica eso.

El tema es q se puso el dk armor a 1/3 de lo q deberia ser. Eso significa q en 5 o 10 minutos te stripea. Ahora en war contra war, eso te hace mierda, x q por cada golpe (en war contra war tepegas todo el tiempo), te vuela la plate a la goma. Eso te deja por unos segundos con un marco para q te metan crit por muchisimo mas da?o. Y eso deberia pasar despues de un tiempo, no al toke.

Ahora el problema nace en q el dk armor no se tiene q stripear tanto, por algo tenia tanta endurance. El ataque del hammer esta hecho mas para librarse de los sets molestos, como el hp, mr, ma, etc, entonces por eso se le dio muchisima endu a la dk.

The problem is, ur argument is to modify something to make it better for ur own convinience. Mine is to put it as it is supposed to be. <_<

noob armor....lol

as its supposed to be? haha on a low exp server yeah thats how its supposed to be

but this isnt a low exp server

Actually im arguing from un-biased point of view because i dont even have time to play anymore...so i dont have any type of char that would be advantaged by DK Set...my one char is a PL raider

your opinion is just because you want to have armor you never have to worry about repairing or stripping =)

noob armor....lol

as its supposed to be? haha on a low exp server yeah thats how its supposed to be

Actually im arguing from un-biased point of view because i dont even have time to play anymore...so i dont have any type of char that would be advantaged by DK Set...my one char is a PL raider

your opinion is just because you want to have armor you never have to worry about repairing or stripping =)

If u don't play then why do u comment on something that won't even affect u, u really don't have any life dude.

Its not for never stripping or never raparing. Its for not getting stripped in 2 minutes. The dk should take much more to be stripped, thats why it got 30k endurance in the first place.

noob armor....lol

If u don't play then why do u comment on something that won't even affect u, u really don't have any life dude.

Its not for never stripping or never raparing. Its for not getting stripped in 2 minutes. The dk should take much more to be stripped, thats why it got 30k endurance in the first place.

lol yeah lets make it personal

you spammed the shit out of the forum when you didnt play buddy...so you have no life? okay.

takes me 1 minute to write my post so it really isnt wasting my time..

anyway i need to post because there are morons on this server talking out their *censored* like you. someone needs to keep them in check =)

the dk set with 30k endurance never strips...you have to repair it once a day

thats why you want it...you dont want to have to worry about your armor at all

you just want to have invincible armor

thats what it comes down to right? get over it

King, perdona mi ignorancia pero que char usas vos con dk 15 sword ? Por que yo hay dias que logueo en jelly-Bean y no pego mas de 90 serkeado a nadie :S, obvio que en agite algun ek me robo, por tener 200 dex y mas hp la dk, pero 1vs1, no le ganas a nadie con 130 str.

King, perdona mi ignorancia pero que char usas vos con dk 15 sword ? Por que yo hay dias que logueo en jelly-Bean y no pego mas de 90 serkeado a nadie :S, obvio que en agite algun ek me robo, por tener 200 dex y mas hp la dk, pero 1vs1, no le ganas a nadie con 130 str.

cuco cabeza dura, es lo que quiere decir king.

Hacete la pregunta : "por que con dk15 sword , 200 dex + hitting de dk + 150+ de vit + estar todo el tiempo zerkerd no le gano un bbh 50 mag con 107 de vit y 181 de dex?"

Respuesta : porque te stripea antes de que influya tu hp reg y una vez que se te salee la plate tas al horno.