Sign in to follow this  
Axsis

Crusade

the point of the crused is to build the bases and destroy enemy targets (bs,wh,ch,shop)

but noone cares about it. players prefer to box enemy shop to get eks. it's stupid.

LETS move fight to ML.

my suggestion:

make impossible get an ek in both cities during the sade

(i mean Aresdens cant have ek in Elvine, Elvines cant have ek in Aresden, but u can get ek if kill enemy in your own town)

or just add any price for winning the sade

ex: the town which won the sade 2 times per week, would have demon event on sunday after heldenian( farm map)

or something like that

I dont like the prize idea....

I have seen both towns take the sades much more seriously than they used to. I always see guilds building.

and now that we have done away with the tp abuse in sades, I think things are much better.

I really dont see this as a big issue anymore. If it becomes an issue in the future, we can do away with 1 of the 3 sades but i dont think its necessary at this point.

English:

give one prize to winners of more crusades in the week...

summon random monsters (like hc tw or wyvern) to the town winner of more crusades in the saturdays when the previous crusade finish

example if elvine won 2 crusades in the week(remember 3 sades per week) elv win the event

i think me english sux, so i post it in spanish...

Spanish:

Dar un premio a la ciudad ganadora de mas cruzadas en la semana...

summonear npcs al azar (como un hc tw o wyvern) a la ciudad que gano mas cruzadas en la semana, los sabados cuando la anterior cruzada termine

por ejemplo si elvine gana 2 cruzadas en la semana( recuerden que son 3) elvine gana el evento

espero que si alguna ciudad gana el martes y el jueves no se eche para atras el sabado :P

it's ok if there will be no price for won crusade, but how about

eks in the city? if we move fight to ML we will have more fun, i hope.

if i have 2 or 3 ppl online what i have to do? build the base?

r u stupid or what? even if i do so, what is the point to stay in ml? no1 cares about bases, no eks in ml...

there is no reason to build the base and stay there for nothing and waste the time.

For first 20-30min eks enabled in town for the killing of the shields. Then eks disabled from city and make it only possible in ml => more action fighting for the bases.

+ better reward for crusade winners = more fun!

Just an idea, what do you think about it?

For first 20-30min eks enabled in town for the killing of the shields. Then eks disabled from city and make it only possible in ml => more action fighting for the bases.

+ better reward for crusade winners = more fun!

Just an idea, what do you think about it?

I like the idea.

Haha?

What have you and your Crematoria guild been doing the last few crusades?

Oh right, EKing in elv town!

i bit :(

Fools day is not same day as in argentina, i remember i played a fools game in nemesis on 28 december and nobody understanded it!

yes becouse both festivieties come from different origins, the 28 of december comes from the bilbe

it was something abt baby killing in the times of Moises :wacko:

dont be hard with him, he already get many eks in sades, so now he dosnt wants others to get the same amount of eks :P

about eks i like how it its, maybe if there would be more raid time would be good that u block them in sade, so maybe u should just increse the exp u get when u win a sade, i mean if u give me "real exp" for winnning it, like half maj or more, i will try to win till the last moment, but right now im with hunter

later

I think this needs to be done.

Every sade now guilds in both ares and elv just sit in town eking.

EKs should definitely be disabled in towns.