Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Monday Of Updates.

Today Over all day i will be doing some server Updates.

I will need to restart server about 3 times until i consider all is working OK.

I will do a larger post when i finish to settle some explanations but basicly is this:

Angel bug fix when angel+1+ and angel stat already 200

/tooff improvement

Crusade tp 10 seconds no damage rule added.

Angels get mixed with other angel colors when move.

"U cant enter enemy Structure" fix added.

Character deletion Max level is 100 now

arena test stage

New EK limit to lammers 2/hour & 6/day ---under study to re-set numbers if needed.

Rare Dye fixes --- Added Gold for Hunter to use as price on events.

Website is having some Refresh problem, so u all will need to use the Nemesis Autoupdater (Helbreath.exe)

Just if do not have get it from Here put inside your HB folder and run it.

This paks are needed also for the pits.

Muy buenos fixes, aunque no entiendo algo sobre el el limite de ek...es por tiempo?

kk nice update sir but 1 thing i didnt understand about the ek limit..

if i kill some1 2 time in 1 hour its automatic that i cant touch him again ?

or its in my responbality to not attack him ..

answer plz

As I believe u can attack him, but he wont give you ek or drops

Drops are unaffected. It is only an EK limitation.

If you kill someone, you get an EK and the character you killed gets two invisible "tags" with your name on it. One of these tags expires after 1 hour, the other after 1 day. Let's call them "hour tag" and "day tag".

If you kill someone and he has 2 or more hour tags with your name on it, or 6 or more day tags with your name on it, you get no EK. You can still kill this person of course and he will still drop items.

I hope I explained this mechanism in a simple way... heh it's not easy to explain.

Im not to sure on the angel update, possible 2 explain a litle difrent

There were 2 problems with the angels.

1) Sometimes, when there are multiple angels on your screen with different colors, the colors got mixed up. Especially during movement, etc. This has been fixed.

2) When your upgraded angel makes your stats go over 200, you will get a "Level Up!" sign in the bottom right of your screen... this would never go away. This has been fixed.

Im not to sure on the angel update, possible 2 explain a litle difrent

There were 2 problems with the angels.

1) Sometimes, when there are multiple angels on your screen with different colors, the colors got mixed up. Especially during movement, etc. This has been fixed.

2) When your upgraded angel makes your stats go over 200, you will get a "Level Up!" sign in the bottom right of your screen... this would never go away. This has been fixed.

Cool ty, any chance the fps problem with angels has been fixed, or will be fixed

what does that mean?

Well, for example, as an Aresden you cannot enter Elvine structures anymore. A message on the top will be displayed if you try to enter the structures of enemy city.

if i kill someone 1 time, then i kill them again after 1 hr but receive no ek

do i have to wait 2 hrs again or just wait out the remaining hr so i can get their ek again?

guess ek is harder to get now in low players server..user average 100 players (mostly 80% pro) @.@ ppl usually aim low lvl players but guess its useless to aim low lvl player now to get ek (especially during sade) sometimes ppl below 180 lvl will just run over enemy base to get "lucky ek" and they dont even care about die coz they wont drop anything.but ppl who aim them wont get ek when he comes back the 2nd time =/

just dont complain its good to have some actions against laming. laming is very often seen here and it takes lot of time to prove laming -.-

Calu.. cuando estas con MIM y entras a una estructura, dentro del edificio te podes mover bien.. digamos el WH pero cuando salis seguis teniendo las estrellitas ensima pero no tiene mas efecto el MIM es como q se corto el efecto digamos asi... me parecio bueno q lo sepas y ya q estas arreglando le pegues un vistazo

Saludos gente, Carpincho

its no retimes no recalls.

HOW about swapping scorp pit with snake pit in Aresden?

it would be nice change i hope, no more 1 min eks for Elvines

or swapping pits in Elvine to let Aresdens have some 1 min raids;p

leaving pits as they r is a little bit unfair against Aresdens and gives advantege for Elvines ;/

good changes ;] You should do recall spell like recall scroll ;] ( 10 sec after dmg )

so true and disable safe zones make better 10 sec no dmg if u change map

and make it that u get both dk sets for bmages :)

ps i wrote pn about that

its no retimes no recalls.

HOW about swapping scorp pit with snake pit in Aresden?

it would be nice change i hope, no more 1 min eks for Elvines

or swapping pits in Elvine to let Aresdens have some 1 min raids;p

leaving pits as they r is a little bit unfair against Aresdens and gives advantege for Elvines ;/

So So So true, I have spoke about this numerous times, its abit unfair advantage elvs get at the moment.