Sign in to follow this  
raMz

It Is Time !

Hi every single player in nemesis

I made my destiny come true in nemesis, and no one will ever know what it was. I discovered some things, saw some things with my own eyes, and now it all has ended.
The Helbreath Nemesis staff i can only say, i've been a proud player on your server.
Some things will change in the nemesis history since the nemesis 1, and some don't.
The survivors will make a whole new history in the nemesis story, and some day you all will discover what i am talking about.

I decided to leave the Nemesis cause i wont be a part of it anymore. Some people has changed my life, and not in the good way.
I will logon some time and just say hi to all my editted friends, and have a lil chat, but for now, it will be a farewell..

All my stuff has been in a drop party in CH, it was fun to see some happy faces all around.
Ofcause my pr0 stuff has only been handed out to my guild Survivors ..

I am a Survivor, and will allways be!

For now..

Farewell old friends !

Hi every single player in nemesis

I made my destiny come true in nemesis, and no one will ever know what it was. I discovered some things, saw some things with my own eyes, and now it all has ended.

The Helbreath Nemesis staff i can only say, i've been a proud player on your server.

Some things will change in the nemesis history since the nemesis 1, and some don't.

The survivors will make a whole new history in the nemesis story, and some day you all will discover what i am talking about.

I decided to leave the Nemesis cause i wont be a part of it anymore. Some people has changed my life, and not in the good way.

I will logon some time and just say hi to all my editted friends, and have a lil chat, but for now, it will be a farewell..

All my stuff has been in a drop party in CH, it was fun to see some happy faces all around.

Ofcause my pr0 stuff has only been handed out to my guild Survivors ..

I am a Survivor, and will allways be!

For now..

Farewell old friends !

sad to to see you go but if you want to theres nothing we can do , hope to see you back in nemesis one day

I hope you change your mind and go. When Nem 2 came I wanted a few guilds to come back and play here. Yours was one of them and you were a player we wanted to come back.

Sad to see you go.

I wish we could talk before you go.

Valk

Skyas just Im'ed me about the blood sword, totally forgot it :I

Well i hope you got it back now :)

And H..

I will allyways be on forum, sometimes in game :)

Could have done the right thing and given me back my Blood Sword+1 before you left though :angry:

kk, got it back now ^_^

Hay you edit, the only true powerranger we have ever seen in nemesis... Go and have fun, but dont u forget ur friends, get ingame time to time and ask if we got any new edits and say hai to mi.

BAI, HAF FUN!!!

i hope that u gave my bbh+1 to some1 of surv so i can get it back :blink: .

oh my god who will edit me now? :(((((((((

bah good luck sucker :P

demenester :D

Hay you edit, the only true powerranger we have ever seen in nemesis... Go and have fun, but dont u forget ur friends, get ingame time to time and ask if we got any new edits and say hai to mi.

BAI, HAF FUN!!!

u are sucker red ranger, im TRUE RANGER

demenester

hey ramziefonzie. i was online when u left the guild i thought u got pissed of something ;F

come atleast to say HAI to me sometimes and kthxbye I remember our shared moments in battlefield. those are not bad memories ;) (ie+carrot)

bai

Dim

I want my carrot back ):

Darn i was happy when i got 2 carrots, mauahaha, me and Hysteric owned people jajaj :)

Dimidora we will have more moments in the battlefield against the evil evil eldenil !

For now i just need a lil break.

but i will be back trust my words on that ..

My lil bro probely play my cahr some times, and maybe ge me some eks. I've heard he killed 2 yesterday, darn elvine noodle noobs :b

Anyways bai bai dimidora and ruut and gro <3

Didnt play with you very long Ramz but its sad to see a fellow guildmate go. Hope you come back one day, well be sure to hook you up with a carrot and some other goodies. :P