Sign in to follow this  
Stang

Crusades And Helds

I think there should be a litle more reward for winning a sade. Id like to see win a sade and you get to have battlefield tp. If you win the Held you get a ml tp. People ( ares) arent even trying 2 win crusades anymore they just go for eks( they get powned 2 much :D ). Its much more fun trying to atack and defend mana stones and get your eks that way then just raiding towns, and i think if there would be a battlefield tp for the winning side of sades people would actually try and win them.

p.s id like to hear other peoples opinion on this.

If you wants to change the essence of hb then would be better to close the entrance to the enemy city while the Sade is on.

No mana shields.

If you wants to change the essence of hb then would be better to close the entrance to the enemy city while the Sade is on.

No mana shields.

Intresting idea. But still I like this old system. Only winning town should get something enough valuable prize of winning sade. If ppl get only some exp by winning why would ppl fight for win. I don't mean any items or priviledges, just make them get more exp and Im pretty sure they will fight for win, not only for getting eks.

Farjat changed the exp prize like X 30 times (dont remember exactly the amount)

I didnt test it... Nobody noticed a lot of exp when you won?

Farjat changed the exp prize like X 30 times (dont remember exactly the amount)

I didnt test it... Nobody noticed a lot of exp when you won?

Ya, its a big amount of exp, but in a exp x25 server, exp isnt a big reward.

Anyways, what affect u to loose/win a sade. Nothing, the base idea of a sade its get eks, and show a little teamwork.

Its perfect atm.

it would be good if sades could be as valuable to a town as the held as to me sades are far more fun than held when played properly.. and they generally last longer too :)

I think there should be a litle more reward for winning a sade. Id like to see win a sade and you get to have battlefield tp. If you win the Held you get a ml tp. People ( ares) arent even trying 2 win crusades anymore they just go for eks( they get powned 2 much :D ). Its much more fun trying to atack and defend mana stones and get your eks that way then just raiding towns, and i think if there would be a battlefield tp for the winning side of sades people would actually try and win them.

p.s id like to hear other peoples opinion on this.

already done