Sign in to follow this  
Legion

Types Of Events Poll

Nemesis Events? Which Kind?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What Kind Of Events Should Nemesis Have in the Fture?

• XP Events
    • Summon Events
    • Hidden Items Events
    • Mass PVP
    • No Events

Here is a quick poll, just to see what everyone likes in area of events, and post event ideas here....maybe the GM's look and take notice :D

Well, gave my vote for mass PVP but I would really like to see team event, lets say 2-5 members each team, if there was about 10-30 teams we could do a big tournament. There could be up to 2 matches per day depending how GM's have time, top 4 teams would play playoffs, and then finally the finals.

I would like item event which prize would be some low mp/hp cape and it would be dyed with some very rare dye, like ivory or gold.

But that guild pvp like 5vs5 war pvp sound good also.

I always got mass lag. The idea of 10000 ppl on my ss is like lag for sure. So i like more hidden items. Its a little bit stupid but is the only event i can play :(

Imo would be cool to have like 1 mass pvp event (LMS, team capes or w/e)/month and let the winner(s) pick an armordye colour of their choice. It doesn't give any advantage but it sure is a mark of ''honor'' and brings some nice colour and look to the game. ;)

Summon events are still great, Find-the-item events are fun and everyone (even laggy players) can participate in those, and PVP events are just awesome.

Mass PVP once a month or something fought in ML/PL would be.....just amazing. :lol:

Mass PVP events take approx 5 hours start to finish...so these are going to be rare because it is difficult to ask the staff to give up their entire sunday for an event more than once every couple of months.

Guild- 5 on 5 PVPs we have tried. And the day of the event, people dont show up on time to participate.

but...we could always give it another try.

I am willing to try it if there is interest....but there is not going to be super rare prizes given out.

Maybe one prize for the winning group of 5 and they can decide how to split it up.

Let me think....i have an idea to try.,

I'll continue doing summons events....these are fun for all and dont need prizes.

Also, I have a big scavenger hunt event coming up, which should be a lot of fun AND a

progressive demon event planned for next week.

how this works is....we meet on the farm map and i show you the square area that you must defend.

I will mark them with mana stones.

I will then begin to summon 1 demon, 2 demons, 3 demons, 4 demons, etc etc etc

Your job is to kill the demons and prevent them from leaving the assigned area.

Once they cross the borderline, over the square...event is over.

Any items that drop during the event, are food gamed by me at the end.

Another event coming up is Capture the Flag...which we have done before.

Your town flag is going to be placed on the steps of the enemy City Hall with a GM standing on it.

you must go retrieve your flag from the enemy and return to the GM on the steps of your city hall

AT the same time...you must defend your city hall so that the enemy cannot get their flag before you do.

So there are 2 parts...offensive and defensive and the town that strategizes....and plans ahead of time who

will do what, and assigns roles to their town, splits the guilds up with different duties will win.

The winning town will get a summon event with stone drops.

I am always looking for new and different ideas.

Another event coming will be held on BI

I will have red capes...12 of them lined up on one end of BI and 12 blue capes lined up opposite them.

I need 12 Aresden players to stand on the red capes and 12 elvine to stand on the blue.

You may not pick up your town color cape.

The object is to defend the enemy from coming to get their capes from you AND to go and try and get your

town colors from them. The winning town gets a surprise in that i will then take all 12 capes from you....

and go hide them on a map. ONE of the 12 capes will be a cape with hidden stats such as HP or MP recovery.

Got more ideas? let me know....explain your idea, use diagrams if needed.

i lliked the idea of guild vs guild..doesnt need to be whole guild but maybe teams would be a interesting mix...like 3 person teams, and best mixes could work..like 1 war two mage, or 2 war and 1 mage.....ma war and 2 battle mages..lots of combinations to test

Here's my idea for the Mass PVP, and it doesn't require the GM's to be on all day.

Once a month (or however often) have a date set for Aresdens and Elvines to just meet in one map (which can be changed) and have everyone wait there quietly on two sides, waiting for a GM to count off. There would be no attacking or spells cast in the GM's screen until he counted off the start of it. Then, the GM can either log his normal char and participate, or just watch. There would be no rules except no fighting until the GM starts it, and after that its just a free for all. People can come back as often as they want, whatever. Basically what it would be doing is starting a war, with however many people wanted to come.

I'd suggest using maybe the old Ettin pit area in ML (if Ares don't have TP) or the ToH island (if Elv doesn't have TP) as the gathering points.

Just an idea. :mellow:

Yeah, I seem to remember there being a 5v5 pvp event, and only one team actually registered/showed up for it... -.-"

This is exactly what happened. Everyone says they want these events but when given the chance to enter one...no one wanted to make any effort and actually follow through with it..

That being said....We will try again to offer a 5 vs 5 event.

It will not be guild 5 on 5 because I dont want to exclude people who may not be in a guild or who want

to enter a mixed team of 5.

Teams will have to pre-register here on forum and identify their teams.

No substitutions. Those 5 have to show up to fight.

We will not even run this event unless we can get 10 teams of 5 to register for it.

And to actually have the event on the date of the event...at least 8/10 of the registered teams

have to show up to fight.

hunter i know you try hard but the 5vs5 events dont really bear out like you said,

no one really shows up. when i voted for pvp events i meant more like

2 teams in the arena (the teams are mixed ares and elvine) make the teams a equal #of players.

say 20 vs 20 or 30 vs 30 or however many people you can get to the city to get tp to arena.

next its just free for all winning team all gets tped back to arena for a 15 on 15 or 10vs10 and once

again go until one entire team is dead.

then bring back the remaining 10 or 15 and let them do a last man standing event and give out

prizes to the top 3 places.

these we alway my favorite events on hbUSA.

Just a suggestion, i remember something like this on an other server I played:

The level, stats etc can be adjusted to make it less harder / harder.

Criminal Event

GM creates a new character called Thief (or something)

Thief is lvl 200 and has good warrior stats.

Thief wears good items to make it harder

Players from the town have to kill the thief

The thief can kill players (dont have to if its to hard)

when thief die, it drops 2 items (criminal), these are the prize items.

prize items are the items op de character, can be good items or bad items, or lots of special items and 1 or 2 very special items.

Can be repeated easily

Event is easy to chance from hard to easy and drops can be good or bad.

Just a suggestion.. please reply if you like this :)