Sign in to follow this  
Synz

Two Suggestions That May Be Worthy Of Implementation

First suggestion:

Bump the level for recalling to farm up from level 80 to level 120. This will help the noobs out, and give easier access to PL.

Second suggestion:

Remove the "penalty" of being banned to your home city after dying twice in rapid succession. This bypasses BI bans and is an overall nuisance.

Thanks~!

The second suggestion is a bug. This happens only when Crusade has passed. It is a feature of the Crusade but it isn't disabled when the Crusade stops. I'll look into this bug.

The other suggestion seems like a good idea as well.

First suggestion:

Bump the level for recalling to farm up from level 80 to level 120. This will help the noobs out, and give easier access to PL.

No...

What about those who like scorps, garden or ml...recalling in city ftw, keep the way it is plz. Not everyone uses pl, some don't even know it exists.

Second suggestion:

Remove the "penalty" of being banned to your home city after dying twice in rapid succession. This bypasses BI bans and is an overall nuisance.

agreed

Second suggestion:

agreed

I agree that aswell.

I've been aware that the 300 seconds imprisoned in town is a post-crusade bug, but at the same time I can't agree with removing it. If you die two times in a row within what, 10 minutes? Something is usually up. I think it helps prevent laming during non-raid days.

I dont agree with the first one (farm)

Will be easier to lamme at PL.

I full agree with the seconds one (BI)

I see IPs and chars dieing like 20 times per day for real...

---

Chars must be civilian till lvl 100... is annoying to see the amount of lvl 80-100 chars dieing per day...

Second suggestion:

Just to be complete. The above suggestion (is actually a bug) has been fixed in v4.51.

Here's a slight change to Synz' first idea:

120 seems a bit too high to be recalling back to farm, so I say just bump the level from getting normal exp in farm from 80 to 100. Instead of exp being lowered in farm map after lvl 80, why not make it level 100? Players can be civilians til level 100 anyways, and with the exp being so high anyways, it would just make it a little safer for them until they get some more levels under their belts.

Here's a slight change to Synz' first idea:

120 seems a bit too high to be recalling back to farm, so I say just bump the level from getting normal exp in farm from 80 to 100. Instead of exp being lowered in farm map after lvl 80, why not make it level 100? Players can be civilians til level 100 anyways, and with the exp being so high anyways, it would just make it a little safer for them until they get some more levels under their belts.

Agreed.