Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Tp Abuse During Crusade

Those of you who know me, know that for a long, long time I have been trying to do away with the

TP abuse that happens during the sades.

When a player is raiding the enemy town, rather than dieing, they click on the guild teleport to base button and poof out of the dangerous situation. Only to return seconds later and fight again.

There needs to be either a 5 second wait time....5 seconds with no damage taken...like log out.

Or disable it entirely when in enemy territory.

So many people are doing it now, it ruins the true intentions of the feature. It is abusing a feature to avoid becoming an EK and it's frustrating and annoying.

PLEASE fix this situation so the cowards cant do this anymore and have to die or escape using SKILL not abusing a feature.

' date='Mar 16 2008, 06:05 PM' post='206718']

Those of you who know me, know that for a long, long time I have been trying to do away with the

TP abuse that happens during the sades.

When a player is raiding the enemy town, rather than dieing, they click on the guild teleport to base button and poof out of the dangerous situation. Only to return seconds later and fight again.

There needs to be either a 5 second wait time....5 seconds with no damage taken...like log out.

Or disable it entirely when in enemy territory.

So many people are doing it now, it ruins the true intentions of the feature. It is abusing a feature to avoid becoming an EK and it's frustrating and annoying.

PLEASE fix this situation so the cowards cant do this anymore and have to die or escape using SKILL not abusing a feature.

but Oldies will die a lot :(

i think tit should be disabled because in 10 secs ppl just run and they just wait for it to up and then they tp. if u disable it ppl wont be able to tp anywhere and more of a chance of getting most eks in sades

Since recall in enemy town is forbidden this would be a benefit to getting most eks

but Oldies will die a lot :(

Offtopic:

No -_-

They pull the plug insteed.

Ontopic:

As a lot of people has said, there should be a dmg thing on the TP. Like the recall scroll.

YEs...it should be set the same exact way as recall scroll or logging out.

You cant take damage within 10 secs....even 5 secs before .

Oh I thought you people already knew :-)

This issue has been addressed already. In version 4.51, you cannot use the teleport if you were damaged during the last 10 seconds.

This is the same restriction as a Recall scroll.

v4.51 comes soon. I don't know exactly when, probably this week.

Oh I thought you people already knew :-)

This issue has been addressed already. In version 4.51, you cannot use the teleport if you were damaged during the last 10 seconds.

This is the same restriction as a Recall scroll.

v4.51 comes soon. I don't know exactly when, probably this week.

thx