Guest mamadas

IPB Image

yes thats my fat *censored* in the blue running

IPB Image

me on the far right and if anyone remebers TheDude hes in Middle

IPB Image

yes im fat so what?

IPB Image

and yes farjat i finally found u some Grade A American Pussy wheres that SB now =) jk u and most likely only u and me and a few others wil understand

L OL

nerd

mamadas if you're not so courageous to post your own pictures and you rather call someone as a NERD then you're the one who's nerd here.

I dont care how does anyone look like I just appreciate they got balls to post their pics.

Thanks bai.

mamadas if you're not so courageous to post your own pictures and you rather call someone as a NERD then you're the one who's nerd here.

I dont care how does anyone look like I just appreciate they got balls to post their pics.

Thanks bai.

Ya I dont care what ppl look like, most important thing is just that those ppl r nice. Like crowmaster is.

WOW HB has teh sexiest peoplezs!

heres couple of me, first is end of last year

second is bit more recent

IPB ImageIPB Image

The picture on the left looks like ur gonna kill and rape that girl :ph34r:

well thats me here:

hehe in the pool !! :)

IPB Image

hehe here i got hurt and my stupid dad take a picture of me jeje (hurted really bad ! )

IPB Image

well i gave 2 pictures soon ill add bit more :P Aealy/Yarones FTW ! :D

bb

White Rose...your dad isnt stupid. he took a foto which will be a memory for the rest of your life.

==

BTW Spanish wines dont compare to New Zealand, Aussie, french or Chilean wines..no one even knows spanish wines.. they suck ..terribly.

Casillero del Diablo - now thats a wine!!!

they compare for me, because i drink wine only beacuse i try get cheaply to drunk. Bottle of el tiempo tastest wonderful and is cheap ^^ + i dun know even a shit about wines!

IPB Image

this is me last night after 2 bottle of el tiempo and russki vodka. totally *censored*ing hammered.

I think iz cool to get faces to the playas I'm playin with :D

Ill send my own pics once I get back home from work, and Ill save u from those body pictures, coz I really dont think any1 cares if I got great body or not, coz I dun gief a shiat bout ur bodies :D

I think iz cool to get faces to the playas I'm playin with :D

Ill send my own pics once I get back home from work, and Ill save u from those body pictures, coz I really dont think any1 cares if I got great body or not, coz I dun gief a shiat bout ur bodies :D

pic?

IPB Image

yes thats my fat *censored* in the blue running

IPB Image

me on the far right and if anyone remebers TheDude hes in Middle

IPB Image

yes im fat so what?

IPB Image

and yes farjat i finally found u some Grade A American Pussy wheres that SB now =) jk u and most likely only u and me and a few others wil understand

L OL

nerd

Thats Captian Large *censored* to u MaynarD