Sign in to follow this  
Skyas

~phoenix~ Pulled

If you dont want to punish a puller you want to let him pull, thats a fact.

When you catch 1 then another and another, if you punish them hard enough it will show the rest of ppl who pulls thats if they get caught it will be tough punishment they have to facem people wouldnt take the risk. Who cares if they get caught 1/10 pulls and get banned to bi for 2 hrs (No1 does) but if u get caught once and ur char gets banned for week, oh man that starts to hurt really have to think if its worth it.

Dude, we've banned lots of lamers, and lamers still appear.....do u really think they "get the lesson" ?.

Omg that was a stupid post, if there would be no punishment given to the lammers 99% maybe 100% would lame ek's instead of that 0.5% that does it now... So yes we all "get the lesson" when 1 puller gets lamed.

Exactly same thing would happen with pulling, for example. There is a clear case of pulling (like this1) here, there is waterproof evidence that player pulled (video like this) and the player would get banned lets say for 2 weeks or 1 week EVERY1 who pulls would have to think again "what if I get caught too, I dont want get 2week holiday"

I bet you are smart enough to see what Im talking about here and if you give it a thought, you will notice that solution like this, would make pullers be scared of ban, so they would face their death as its ment to be in this game and not to use a lame way to escape from it.

Not really, some of us never lamed, because we actually try to enjoy the game. And there is a huge number of us no lamers. People that lame, will always try to lame, the ones who tried laming in nem 1, also tried in nem 2.

I understand what your saying, but what will happen when a normal player that lagged is sent to bi? because someone accused him of pulling....

And again, why if pullers are punished, why not the lagged player killlers?

Oh come on.. why do you have to be a smart *censored*? Well lagging can happen to anyone but pulling only happens intentionally. That is the difference and the reason why pulling is punished. Can't you just simply admit that pulling is WRONG and should be PUNISHED because it's wrong and stop looking for pig holes to look smart when we both know it's not leading anywhere.

PS. if TP abusing was designed to the game does it mean that the owners can't modify the server better for players and the game experience itself? Do you like when your EK slips right trough ur fingers?

Xexy I admitted pulling is wrong, it just shouldn't be punishable.

Yes, lagging is unintentional, but killing a lagged player isn't. So if someone is frozen, because of a server failure or his isp provider sucks, and he dies, someone is exploiting that into his advantage. Because he is killing a player uncapable of moving, that has absolutbly no defense against it. But hey, we don't complain about that.

PS: ya just like everyone wanted to change dmg of weapons, and screwed up the pvp, so not all ideas are true solutions; u don't like people to tp abuse u? go fight in ml or just go ib and grind.

This is my last post to this topic until the quality of argumenting and debate itself has raised.

Yes, pulling is part of the game. It's a problem! It is caused by players who wants intentionally to cheat. Pulling though should not be part of the game, because it is 100% sure that it wasn't ment to be like that. In my opinnion it's pure stupidness to say that 'if something hasnt been done earlier, it shouldn't be done in future'. If something is clearly wrong, you should be punished for it, eventhough that punishment hasn't happened earlier.

Also I don't like of rating pulling and lag rated as equall stuff. Pulling is a decision, lag isn't. And yes, ppl do whine about it, it's a fact. It's also funny how every1 who dies says it as reason (sure it is common, but cannot be that always).

In my books it is far more serious 'crime' to pull than to macroing. The problem with is though how to prove that some1 is 100% sure pulling? Therefore the punishment which I'm gona give for pulling is only 3 hours in bisle. I'm not going to go on rage of bisle banning ppl with slight evidence, I'm going to do that only for sure cases.

I would like to see some progress with this topic. I'm already repeating myself while I'm doing this post so I will post again only if there is something really new here.

To make good debate there is couple things which should be remembered:

1) We should not provoke ppl or talk about ones personal stuff when we are talking about something of bigger scale. That just doesn't improve the debate.

2) We should not repeat ourself too many times, because it makes us look simple (read stomp your head to wall, it hurts)

3) If we are saying something, we should remember to give out proper reasons for that. Not like that state it as a fact.

4) We should stay on topic, don't _pull_ the discussion far away from the main thing

Sincerly and with all respect,

Skyas aka Sky[GM]

PS. King, tbh I would like to hear more reasons why changing weapon damages ruined the pvp?

I don't see it like that at all. You can rarely see some1 using those weapons which dmgs were changed (Hammer,GIS and BH). It's eather dksword or bbh what ppl are using atm. I'm eager to see reasons for this one :wub:

The weapon dmg issue was before u came to server, we used to have normal dices, and everyone complained that war dmg was too low. Because of that admins decided to rise bbh dmg a lot, to please players, resulting in bbh hitting more dk+15 or gbh....so a bs item was the most powerfull weapon in server. It was just in nem2 that farjat put the proper dices back.

The recent change, was infact done to correct the previous one.

BS item = most powerful weapon = stupid idea players suggested. And this went all the way trough nem 1

Thats just an example, of the many mistakes done, because of popular debate and complaints...

PS: its a common thing in nemesis, for players to massivly suggest something, wich will turn out to be a disaster...and I've seen this many times. Its not I'm in favour of pullers, I'm just trying to prevent bad things from happening.

Was that good enough reasoning :wub: ?

-----------------------------------------------------

About the puller thing, ur right, its pointless to keep posting the same, everyone just seems to either not understand it, or ignore it....so ok, do wtv you guys want...don't blame me, when lots of people get banned for a common lag. :wacko:

Ok thanks, well that cleared it all out. I can recall the situation and agree about that stuff. I could not think that far, becaues we talking about something very diffirent and far away from that. Next time please try to mention neme1 to avoid confusions ^_^

Ok thanks, well that cleared it all out. I can recall the situation and agree about that stuff. I could not think that far, becaues we talking about something very diffirent and far away from that. Next time please try to mention neme1 to avoid confusions ^_^

Yea sry :lol: :lol: , but now that u can see my point, I do agree on somethings mentioned above, I just don't believe a bi ban is gona end up being fair, and that its something thats gona hurt innocent players too :mellow:

Dude, we've banned lots of lamers, and lamers still appear.....do u really think they "get the lesson" ?.

Now pulling is not as bad as laming, its actually something we can all tolerate, yet everyone would rather start banning people they don't like, cause they get madthey missed an ek.

I don't like pullers too....u know what I do? I wait for them to come back in and kill them. But it seems that is to hard for most players, sothey would rather just ban them.

I was talking about banning to bisle for 3hrs. There is major diffirence between that and banning accs. It's not that bad but its annoying and should not be part of the game. If they cant get over it, then imo its their problem.

Yes, there is lots of ppl doing that but why we would not atleast frown on it?

Atleast I'm already far from the point where I would try to hunt for eks and get mad if I wont get one. I like to own ppl, but it doesn't always mean that you have to be the one who gets the kill. It's far more honorable to help your buddies and earn your respect like that. Therefore I also have respect for example Milkcow very much.

No, I said a lot of people pull, not everyone. I'm not saying skyas is bias, just saying the whole point was because of anger on a failed hunt. If someone pulled on them, in a simple raid, there wouldn't be any discussion at all.

I was not angry at all, actually we could pretty much finish the hunt with them freacking around. I was only laughting at this guy when he pulled and happened to have video on as I was recording the hunt.

I would be 100 times more angry if I had chased him intensively and fought with him 30mins and then if he would do that.

It's just bad make assumptions like this.

seria injusto hasta eso, xq no hay forma de demostrar si le agarro lag o fue pull, es tu palabra contra la de el, seria una injustica, mas alla que sea una pabada 3 hs en bi pero esta mal, independientemente pueden actucar y hacer lo que ustedes crean correcto,como yo y demas personas solo dejamos nuestras opiniones sobre el caso

I didn't read the last few posts because they are long =/

Just wanted to say that attacking a person who is lagging and about to DC is fine. Lag is actually apart of the game. Pulling is NOT though. If you get caught, send that mofo to BI for a bit of thinking time :)

i liek itens btw

yes cakez[GN] but is imposible show he pull, he said he lag and dc, and sky said is pull but catn show it,Is the word of one against another Look if it is true that he fell and took a measure unfair, it seems to me a bit exaggerated with what I am for buying but I think the same thing on a smaller scale in the United States said that the law is preferred to release 100 guilty before kill an innocent

igual es una boludes 3 hs de bi pero si el no hiso nada seria injusto,no digo como deben actuar ni nada solo dejo mi opinion al igual que otros muchos

creo que deberian cerrar este topic por que ya estan hablando muyyyy alp2 jajaja

It is obvious he pulled. He was harrasing the hunt for a good 10 minutes prior to this. He continued to then run around Icebound without any problem. The moment he gets paraed the sheild comes out, then he realises he has just run into a dead end. He stands there pulls his plug and off he goes.

Yes theres no way to be 100% correct but the term i think you were looking for when you brought up the law in the US is "Beyond Reasonable Doubt" and in this situation i think it is safe to say that he pulled his plug to avoid death.

But its unreasonable to think his guildmates would be objective and support getting rid of pullers...

u cant b 100% sure than he pulled after watch the video :S, if he pulled then why he dosnt do it in the first lize? i mean if im going to pull thats the better momment, b4 blizzz comes down and wjen i got more hp, he says it was lag and i have not watched the video till now, after watching it i belive him yes, cuz if there its a good moment to pull it was in the lize

if u want pullers and send them to bi, just watch to perun or hc omega when they are raiding, they do of pulling a normal practice

si quieren banearlo son librw de hacerlos ya que ustedes imponene las reglas y nostros las cumplimos pero lo que estamos diciendo es que es imposible desmotrar que el pulleo, el dice que no y es su palabra contra la de ustedes, le pudo aver agarrado lag y dc eso es indiscutible, si toman o no una medida xq sospechan que pulleo es otra cosa

LOL ARGS how idiot can u be? its obvious he pulled. why didnt he pulled when 1st blizz came? because he thought he could escape. when paralyze landed on him and ppl started critting him he realized that he cant escape from dead end surrounded by 10 ares so what to do ? pull the plug -> he pulled.

If there would be an ares versus 10 elvines on the video you would definitely say that the ares pulled the plug.

just stop defending ur stupid guildmate with stupider excuses you know he pulled try to live with the 3 hour bisle ban and stop pulling. pulling is lame, its just a game and a zem. more honour to die than pull.

he harrassed us like 10minutes when we killed tw, why didnt he dc any time before we chased him to dead end (we chased him like 2x before it)? he ran next to tw and hit our mages & tw and tried to ruin. there were then as many ppl on the same screen so he couldve lagged there but no, he just seemed to "lag" in a dead end.

and word vs word -> watch the fkin video again noob

why insult?? osea para mi son obias muchas cosas pero no hay forma de probarlo demostrarme que el pulleo y listo, osea es tu palabra contra la de el, justo le agarro lag y chau cagaste,

aparte tu hipotesis no tiene fundamentos, yo puedo estar bien y en 10 minutos me agarre un lag, si queres demostrar pedi un registro a la emrpesa de internet de el jajajajaajaj :lol: :lol:

why insult?

i used to respect you guys but this is getting out of hands and im really getting frustrated with this topic :D

its normal and acceptable to defend ur guildmate but in this situation its just nearly impossible to defend him. the pulling is so obvious.

i was there. i saw it. im on the video. im 100% sure he pulled. he could just admit it. farjat saw he pulled (he watched the video and gave a bisle penalty). skyas [GM] saw he pulled & he recorded the video.

and i know its not about pulling mainly why u are arguing. its the bisle ban. phoenix just seems to be a warning example because staff people wants to stop pulling by giving a penalty of it.

pulling just is not part of any game. its just an action of dishonor and noobness. die fairly, lose a zem, and continue playing. if phoenix would have managed to recall it would have been ok. its good to recall 1vs10 (i recalled yesterday 1vs7 mages) but i just cant accept pulling.

He didn't see the video yet. OK RANZ? I LIEK U NAME.

Offtopic:

Oh fk.. Didnt read the whole sentence (Mi is ?ber nub).

Cakes i like your name to. I luv beriday cake. Iz ?ber tasty <3

------------------

On topic:

Nem. 2 has brought a lof of new members, maybe some of them are old, but i just don't know them heh.

Lots of them, has no respect, and no honour.

They rather pull, than die.

As the most of the people in this thread has said, it would be fine with a punishment for pullers.

It is hard to see if he pulls or dc, but for some actions it is obvius that he pulls ..

Just ban them to BI for couple of hours, and then thats it.

He didn't see the video yet. OK RANZ? I LIEK U NAME.

Offtopic:

Oh fk.. Didnt read the whole sentence (Mi is ?ber nub).

Cakes i like your name to. I luv beriday cake. Iz ?ber tasty <3

------------------

On topic:

Nem. 2 has brought a lof of new members, maybe some of them are old, but i just don't know them heh.

Lots of them, has no respect, and no honour.

They rather pull, than die.

As the most of the people in this thread has said, it would be fine with a punishment for pullers.

It is hard to see if he pulls or dc, but for some actions it is obvius that he pulls ..

Just ban them to BI for couple of hours, and then thats it.

Banning to BI for couple of hours would prolly stop it. If not, make next ban time longer.

Spanish:

Oldies tiraban el cable cada raid y dia por medio....ta bien ke tomen una medida para parar pullers- pero ke pasa si te da un error fatal..de esos ke se cierra el programa completo? Parece a un 'pull' pero no es, ni es lag...es un error ke pasa de vez en cuando... seria re amargo irse a BI por algo na ke ver, pasa a cualkier momento... tendrian ke tener 3 faltas y a BI.. no a la primera.

English Translation:

I like big butts and i cannot lie!.

Spanish:

Oldies tiraban el cable cada raid y dia por medio....ta bien ke tomen una medida para parar pullers- pero ke pasa si te da un error fatal..de esos ke se cierra el programa completo? Parece a un 'pull' pero no es, ni es lag...es un error ke pasa de vez en cuando... seria re amargo irse a BI por algo na ke ver, pasa a cualkier momento... tendrian ke tener 3 faltas y a BI.. no a la primera.

English Translation:

I like big butts and i cannot lie!.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The guy that recorded the video is Sky GM.

and phoenix was sended to bleeding island a few hours, not banned, dont confuse.

well if only gm chars can prove it whats the whole point?

giving advantage to gm chars?

i mean what will stop sum1 to pull agaisnt me?

with this rule the only thing will happen is that elvs wont pull fighting Justice, Skyas, Zoro, maybe sum1 else and ares wont pull fighting Donnie and Elguason

The guy that recorded the video is Sky GM.

and phoenix was sended to bleeding island a few hours, not banned, dont confuse.

well if only gm chars can prove it whats the whole point?

giving advantage to gm chars?

i mean what will stop sum1 to pull agaisnt me?

with this rule the only thing will happen is that elvs wont pull fighting Justice, Skyas, Zoro, maybe sum1 else and ares wont pull fighting Donnie and Elguason

tiene razon este flaco... y ke pasa ademas cuando ta sale un error fatal y se te cierra el cliente de HB.. y justo esta un GM... cagaste!?? 3 faltas y a fuera pls

--

3 strikes your out system pls. (out = BI)

The reason was because a GM is more objetive with out biased opinions.

A player could be affected by his hard feelings to anothers players...

I dont want to get 34873498 SS or Whisps about a puller wich we cant proove he is guilty.

Ok, you saw it, you are 100% sure, but how does a GM know you are telling the true and he really pulled? where do we get the prooves? a SS it isnt a proove.

Perhaps if you send record a Video... fine, but i dont believe than more than 5 ppls could record with FRAPS and play/raid.

A fatal error, well... we have to be 99% sure it is a pull, even if we are 98% sure we cant punish anyone.

for example, if you are running pfmed, then you stop, dont fly and has your conection lost (cause by mass lag+CL or a fatal error) then, even if it looks Suspi cious or you are boxed i will not punish you.

But if your pfm go out, you start running, a lize hit out when you are in MOVEMENT, then you got boxed, you dont see the hits after few seconds and... dissapear, there is a pull.

The reason was because a GM is more objetive with out biased opinions.

A player could be affected by his hard feelings to anothers players...

I dont want to get 34873498 SS or Whisps about a puller wich we cant proove he is guilty.

Ok, you saw it, you are 100% sure, but how does a GM know you are telling the true and he really pulled? where do we get the prooves? a SS it isnt a proove.

Perhaps if you send record a Video... fine, but i dont believe than more than 5 ppls could record with FRAPS and play/raid.

A fatal error, well... we have to be 99% sure it is a pull, even if we are 98% sure we cant punish anyone.

for example, if you are running pfmed, then you stop, dont fly and has your conection lost (cause by mass lag+CL or a fatal error) then, even if it looks Suspi cious or you are boxed i will not punish you.

But if your pfm go out, you start running, a lize hit out when you are in MOVEMENT, then you got boxed, you dont see the hits after few seconds and... dissapear, there is a pull.

Pero por mas que se te va el pfm, te ponen un lice, y te boxean, eso no es una prueba de que pulleo. Pero bueno, este juego tambien se basa en asumir ciertas cosas y eso es para lo que estan los gms.

No comparto tu idea de que los gms son objetivos, ya por pertenecer a 1 guild la credibilidad que pueden tener se va al piso.

Es como si Recondo comentara un partido de river o Fabbri uno de platense.

Y otra cosa, si solo 5 personas pueden grabar mientas juegan normalmente, esas 5 sabes de que region del mundo van a ser, y en que ciudad juegan, y a quienes van a reportar .....

Es un tema delicado para que se vaya sancionando como si nada.

Suerte.