Sign in to follow this  
Skyas

~phoenix~ Pulled

First this guy came to try to ruin our tw hunt and then when we chase and are near of killing him, this guy pulls the plugg. Luckily I got it taped. I brought this to show how pathetic it is and to prevent others to do so. Imo sure pull because there is nothing to bumb him and he has taken mass damage.

Rapidshare link

Some time spent in bisle would do good for him.

Your opinnion?

Guest kay0

Doing that is pretty stupid, still not sure if bisle will be worth....I mean...its annoying yes, but a part of the game..

pulling your connection isn't part of any game.

Doing that is pretty stupid, still not sure if bisle will be worth....I mean...its annoying yes, but a part of the game..

Loosing your connection is, or when ur isp fails to provide u with internet, u get banned for that too? It sucks when people pull, but it is a part of the game wether u like it or not, since is a part of ur pc. If he would rather screw up his own pc in order not to die for a stupid game, its his loss...and sending people to bi would be a good punishment, but wouldn't be fair nor justified.

Guest kay0

Loosing your connection is, or when ur isp fails to provide u with internet, u get banned for that too? It sucks when people pull, but it is a part of the game wether u like it or not, since is a part of ur pc. If he would rather screw up his own pc in order not to die for a stupid game, its his loss...and sending people to bi would be a good punishment, but wouldn't be fair nor justified.

you're clearly going off subject now. he clearly pulled. explain to me how it's fair for somebody to easily pull their internet cable to live, but there shouldn't be a punishment.

and NO pulling/losing connection is not part of any game. show me where it says on an offical game website you should pull before dieing. please do, afterall... it is part of the game. what's the point of the ek system if pulling your connection before death was part of it? what's the point of the zem?

should nemesis make a new rule so that, before dieing we should all pull our connections? and if you fail to follow the rules you should be punished. FUN! game hb would be, wouldn't it?

you're clearly going off subject now. he clearly pulled. explain to me how it's fair for somebody to easily pull their internet cable to live, but there shouldn't be a punishment.

and NO pulling/losing connection is not part of any game. show me where it says on an offical game website you should pull before dieing. please do, afterall... it is part of the game. what's the point of the ek system if pulling your connection before death was part of it? what's the point of the zem?

should nemesis make a new rule so that, before dieing we should all pull our connections? and if you fail to follow the rules you should be punished. FUN! game hb would be, wouldn't it?

Its not fair, it just happens. It can happen to someone that truly looses his connection because his isp fails. So are u going to ban or punish the person that also "dc in the middle of a fight" cause his internet company sucks? I know he did it intentionally, but for that matter, lets also bisle anyone who suffers from lag.

I'm not saying pulling isn't stupid, but sending someone to bi for it is just ridiculous. U can never truly now whats going on with his pc. Shit happens, deal with it. If he pulls, wait for him and kill him. He did something stupid, but not something illegal, he lost his connection, though intentionally, you can never know that.

I were there my self, and there were lot's of elvines doing that trick ..

Wont mention any names, but will if theres a need for it.

Amazing how noodles they are :b

Its not fair, it just happens. It can happen to someone that truly looses his connection because his isp fails. So are u going to ban or punish the person that also "dc in the middle of a fight" cause his internet company sucks? I know he did it intentionally, but for that matter, lets also bisle anyone who suffers from lag.

I'm not saying pulling isn't stupid, but sending someone to bi for it is just ridiculous. U can never truly now whats going on with his pc. Shit happens, deal with it. If he pulls, wait for him and kill him. He did something stupid, but not something illegal, he lost his connection, though intentionally, you can never know that.

Oh come on.. doesn't it surprise you that everytime they get in a situation like that (boxed, parad and ppl hitting = no escape) they lose their connection? It's ok if you dc / get bump dc during a chase where you can still easily escape with other ways (no reason to pull) but when you get caught like that and ''lose'' your connection you should get punished. The number of innocent victims getting dc in a box would be quite small and if you get a bump dc you can still take a ss to prove that you are getting dc because you can see that your char might be on the other side of the screen.

It's just stupid that you chase a guy who ruins your TW hunt and finally catch him and he disconnects (with a pulling delay) when he gets boxed and it's all on RECORDING... it's OBVIOUS that he pulled and nothing gets done?

Ive seen elvs (mostly oldies), pulling alot and it rly makes me angry.

-I dont get what kind of a person needs to pull his wires, not to die in a video game. Excpesially when 99% of pulls happens when you are outnumbered and theres nothing to be shamed of if you die.

- No matter where I dc, Im parad, boxed whatever I log back in game straight away. So if you dc in box or highly outnumbered or in a fight and you didnt pull proove it by logging straight back and show you got some balls.

- I think we have some kind of coder here now, could that coder be able to set some kind of system for to make pulling not possible

Like if you pull your wires there would be atleast 10sec bfore the character dissappears <- that would make pulling stupid since you would most likely die in 10sec if you were in case u had to pull.

There is some people out there telling pulling is part of the game (King for example) would you explain me how is it part of the game? if it was there should be command to disconnect your character. I also think if some1 says pulling is part of the game he is most likely puller himself.

It was blatenly obvious he pulled. Yes it could have been a genuine disconnection, but what an amazing time to have disconnected. After ruining TW hunts running around IB then to have his connection cut out when he has been trapped into a corner, paraed and surrounded by a large number of ares.

You can try and justify his actions as much as you want, the fact is, he pulled his plug, he cheated death and in the process cheated the game.

Estos pibes tienen una muy mala costumbre de llorar por todo, y no puedo creer que vivan grabando el game.

El dia que puedan probar que no se callo y si puleo, es el dia en el que podran sancionar, sino estan haciendo acusasiones infundadas.

HEiaiehaeieheuuehaieha. i fkin hate pullers.

i hope the B U R N!!!!

There was no bumbs and this guy had ran there around for like 20mins without dropping and not lagging.

And suddenly when you para him, crit him + shoot him and then he runs to a deadend. How come he would just appear to "dc" in that moment? Its suprisingly common B)

This is a perfect example of pull. It's not fair and should NOT be part of the game. We should not let these guys do it without punishment, because then they get the satisfaction of getting away and they will do it again.

I know that we got lots of players with bad connection. If some1 suddenly stops (after bumb, notable lag, WITHOUT REASON) and then ppl start to hit him, its more likely to be dc. If some1 gets parad, boxed, owned and stays there a while and then just dissappears, its 99% sure pull.

If you really lag that bad you can take ss of the situation, log back and die like man, or just stay in wh. I personally prefer log back directly after dc, in most of cases ppl don't expect that and youll get easily away of the situation.

From now on, I'm going to start ban 3 hours to bisle when I see a SURE Pull like this case. I also try to provide some prooff of the cases. You can always claim your innocence and it should be done done in a proper way with good attitude. I will listen, if its done like that. And if the guy won't speak English, I'll get another GM or some1 to translate.

Still if you really somehow are innocent, you can spend 3 hours irl for example with your friends.

The problem is that if we start banning for every little thing , we are gona end up with no players. Hb players pull the plug, its a fact. It sucks, I know, but u can't just ban them for forcing the upper hand on themselves. When people get lagged, no one shows mercy to them uh?

When u loose connection, u have 10 seconds ur still in game, frozen and u can still die. Its the risk of pulling the plug, meaning its not a 100% useful technique. Blame the party for failing to kill him, or not waiting for him to come back. Sending someone to bleeding island, is not worth it. Its the same when someone logs out in the middle of the fight, running with shield so he can't get killed. Or people that tp in sade. It sucks, but thats how the game works. Crying over that won't solve anything.

Do wtv you want to pullers, I'm not worried for myself since I dont pull, but in the end, its just a stupid idea.

man tengo 70 d fps tengo una coneccion de mierda

mi maq y es una poronga

imaginate 128 de ram y una placa de video que no sirve para nada

con mas de 7 blizz seguidos se me cae todo

ademas si yo pushie como utds dicen tendrian que bannear a 1/2

server por que a mi me la hisieron muchas veces y sin embargo no me quejo

es mas me rio de lo pete que es

pensalo farjat

serra la boca cuando algun dia tenga una pc como la gente

vamos a ver si pulleo

la otra vez tambien pulleaste al frente del shop en ares cuando te habian boxeado, fijate pero son varias casualidades, ami tambien se me sale internet pero no puede ser q siempre se te salga cuando estas a punto de morir.

Aiacos

que hablas en las sade siemrpe se me cae pero pero entro al toke

y jamas pushie

farjat que vas a hacer por que

segun todos pushie (aunque lo niego a muerte)

espero tu respuesta

farjat que vas a hacer por que

segun todos pushie (aunque lo niego a muerte)

espero tu respuesta

phoenix most probably u did pull, the point is that there shouldn't be a punishment for that...