Sign in to follow this  
Skyas

~phoenix~ Pulled

The guy that recorded the video is Sky GM.

and phoenix was sended to bleeding island a few hours, not banned, dont confuse.

I didnt see the Movie, i cant download it here or load it here. I will at my home.

I will not talk about phoenix, i will in general:

Recall, Log out, Pretende Corpse+ Alt+F4, Go to the safe, force a recall at enemy city, cancell an exchange, call for back up in a pvp, etc are part of HB, Pulling it is not.

Pullers shouldnt be banned, just a coupple of hours at BI as much.

Not SS or anything should be taken as proove to punish anyone... Pullers should be caught only by GMs (in their GMs or standar character) because there are a lot of things to *spam*yze in live to know when is a pulling and not a mass lag + Conection Lost.

Its still an unfair excuse for sending someone to bi....everyone in hb pulls and it has never been penalized for that. I don't say its a part of the game, its just something that can happen intentionally or not. Now everyone that d/c during the middle of a fight and caught in video (either if he normallyl logged out, got lagged or pulled) is gona get the chance of spending a vacation in bi.

If it wasn't SkyGM posting the video, this conversation wouldn't probably exist. And the fact that being caught by a GM being the only reason for sending someone to bi, wouldn't be fair to everyone: a side from frost GM, most GM's are aresden, that means the only players getting caught would be elvs, not aresden. ( I agree with xexy, if players are to be penalized, player submitted videos should be allowed, not only gm ones).

I just believe everyone cries when they don't like something, when they didn't like dmg, they asked for a change, when they didn't like drops, they ask for a drop change, now they don't like to loose an ek, they ask for that ek to be sent to bi...plz just play....

I didnt see the Movie, i cant download it here or load it here. I will at my home.

I will not talk about phoenix, i will in general:

Recall, Log out, Pretende Corpse+ Alt+F4, Go to the safe, force a recall at enemy city, cancell an exchange, call for back up in a pvp, etc are part of HB, Pulling it is not.

Not SS or anything should be taken as proove to punish anyone... Pullers should be caught only by GMs (in their GMs or standar character) because there are a lot of things to *spam*yze in live to know when is a pulling and not a mass lag + Conection Lost.

Its still an unfair excuse for sending someone to bi....everyone in hb pulls and it has never been penalized for that. I don't say its a part of the game, its just something that can happen intentionally or not. Now everyone that d/c during the middle of a fight and caught in video (either if he normallyl logged out, got lagged or pulled) is gona get the chance of spending a vacation in bi.

If it wasn't SkyGM posting the video, this conversation wouldn't probably exist. And the fact that being caught by a GM being the only reason for sending someone to bi, wouldn't be fair to everyone: a side from frost GM, most GM's are aresden, that means the only players getting caught would be elvs, not aresden. ( I agree with xexy, if players are to be penalized, player submitted videos should be allowed, not only gm ones).

I just believe everyone cries when they don't like something, when they didn't like dmg, they asked for a change, when they didn't like drops, they ask for a drop change, now they don't like to loose an ek, they ask for that ek to be sent to bi...plz just play....

In my eyes the point of this new rule is to humiliate and punish the pullers and make it STOP and make the game more fair. I kinda doubt that many players even have fraps ready and remember to roll it when there's a situation going on but if someone catches some good footage of a clear pull they should have the right to post it and get *spam*yzed. This is a good way to ''scare'' the pullers and show them it's not ok in a language that EVERYONE understand.And if they still continue it maybe take some more serious actions ( like tagging ''PULLER'' with red text under the players name?) :D

Kings I thought if some1 you would be the 1 saying its great to get such a lame action away from nemesis, but ur standing behind pullers which makes me abit confused.

You can see when some1 really pulls for example some1 get parad boxed pfad then he doesnt move in 5 sec and dissapears, thats clear.. when a case like that comes out ofcourse it should be punished to show other pullers that you will get punished of doin it. If there is some player caught doing it several times and there is clear evadence I think banning would be great choice, it would rly scare the shit outta pullers and finally pulling would be away from this game.

Kings I thought if some1 you would be the 1 saying its great to get such a lame action away from nemesis, but ur standing behind pullers which makes me abit confused.

You can see when some1 really pulls for example some1 get parad boxed pfad then he doesnt move in 5 sec and dissapears, thats clear.. when a case like that comes out ofcourse it should be punished to show other pullers that you will get punished of doin it. If there is some player caught doing it several times and there is clear evadence I think banning would be great choice, it would rly scare the shit outta pullers and finally pulling would be away from this game.

I'm not in favor of pullers, I'm just against the rule of punishment. Lots of people have pulled on me, and even if I dislike it, I actually wait for them to come back and get a nice pretty free ek. I hate pullers just as much as everyone does. But, though we hate it, we've learned to live with it. And we've learned to deal with them. Besides the whole situation is a bit controversial because:

1) many people have pulled in the past

2) if only GM reports are allowed, only elv players will get caught (most GM play ares chars)*

3) d/c by lag, or normal log out will be reported as pulling too, making innocent people pay price

I just think "punishing" them its a bit out of line. The thread is fueled by anger, not by logic.

*from the active GMs, only elguason plays an elv and since GM's will get most of their catchs when they are on normal chars, playing, only elvs will get caught. Of course, this is easily avoidable as xexy said, that everyone has the right to report, making it a bit more fair, but as far as the topic says, only if gms see them pullling they will get punishment.

Pulling will never be away from the game. Sky can cacth 1 but he cant do it with all.

Lets face it is a game. A game dont make more honor or less to a person. U can use all the strategys u have to dont get killed. If some 1 dont like u or the rest its not the player issue.

If it is not ilegal so any1 can use it. Like i said before ppl this is a game not a way of life. Here u can do everything bad cuz ur worst punishment is ban. U create another char and start all over again if u like, if u dont u can play millons of others game.

If you dont want to punish a puller you want to let him pull, thats a fact.

When you catch 1 then another and another, if you punish them hard enough it will show the rest of ppl who pulls thats if they get caught it will be tough punishment they have to facem people wouldnt take the risk. Who cares if they get caught 1/10 pulls and get banned to bi for 2 hrs (No1 does) but if u get caught once and ur char gets banned for week, oh man that starts to hurt really have to think if its worth it.

Guest kay0

King, you're backtracking everything you say. it gets confusing. don't go randomly blabbing your flap saying "everyone pulls" which is false, maybe everyone from your guild. and blah blah blah.... and what you're also saying is GM's are biased. no, i don't think they are. i think youre the one biased. this is a fact. "I will help my country men first" i'm sure a few people will agree with me with this quote made by you.

king bu cac khong? mat loan di ang cuc di. :)

estan muy al pedo para grabar el hb ademas tiene una gran pc porke tirar el fraps con el hb es jodido o al menos lo es para una pc estandar de un Argentino...

Yo pongo el fraps y sinceramente no puedo jugar y me quedos in especio en el hd en 10 minutos

y tengo un x2 4000+ 1gb de memoria y una 8600gt con un disco de 40gb :P

Agreed ..

In this situation Skyas as a GM caught him and recorded as Dimidora said.

So please explain your meaning elguason?

Hope you not take this as a offence attack to you...

y si vmos a ser sinceros no hace nada ero ese no es el punto, elguason nunca dijo nada malo solo dijo que no se puede banear a una persona por esto xq es dificil de saber si desconecto el cable o si realmente fue lag

When you catch 1 then another and another, if you punish them hard enough it will show the rest of ppl who pulls thats if they get caught it will be tough punishment they have to facem people wouldnt take the risk. Who cares if they get caught 1/10 pulls and get banned to bi for 2 hrs (No1 does) but if u get caught once and ur char gets banned for week, oh man that starts to hurt really have to think if its worth it.

Dude, we've banned lots of lamers, and lamers still appear.....do u really think they "get the lesson" ?.

Now pulling is not as bad as laming, its actually something we can all tolerate, yet everyone would rather start banning people they don't like, cause they get madthey missed an ek.

I don't like pullers too....u know what I do? I wait for them to come back in and kill them. But it seems that is to hard for most players, sothey would rather just ban them.

King, you're backtracking everything you say. it gets confusing. don't go randomly blabbing your flap saying "everyone pulls" which is false, maybe everyone from your guild. and blah blah blah.... and what you're also saying is GM's are biased. no, i don't think they are. i think youre the one biased. this is a fact. "I will help my country men first" i'm sure a few people will agree with me with this quote made by you.

No, I said a lot of people pull, not everyone. I'm not saying skyas is bias, just saying the whole point was because of anger on a failed hunt. If someone pulled on them, in a simple raid, there wouldn't be any discussion at all.

And I'm not backtracking anything, I'm saying the same thing I said in the first place, I don't like pullers, but I don't think its logical to ban them for that.

And yea, since at the time I was the only spanish talking GM, I was gona help spanish users first, english then. English talking users had hunter, frost, bier and a lot of GMs, while spanish talkers only had me and farjat (now elguason), so I don't really see anything wrong with that quote.

Its sad that when u can't argue about the topic, u just change the subject to fight about something else...........why haven't u been banned yet?

Dude, we've banned lots of lamers, and lamers still appear.....do u really think they "get the lesson" ?.

Now pulling is not as bad as laming, its actually something we can all tolerate, yet everyone would rather start banning people they don't like, cause they get madthey missed an ek.

I don't like pullers too....u know what I do? I wait for them to come back in and kill them. But it seems that is to hard for most players, sothey would rather just ban them.

No, I said a lot of people pull, not everyone. I'm not saying skyas is bias, just saying the whole point was because of anger on a failed hunt. If someone pulled on them, in a simple raid, there wouldn't be any discussion at all.

And I'm not backtracking anything, I'm saying the same thing I said in the first place, I don't like pullers, but I don't think its logical to ban them for that.

And yea, since at the time I was the only spanish talking GM, I was gona help spanish users first, english then. English talking users had hunter, frost, bier and a lot of GMs, while spanish talkers only had me and farjat (now elguason), so I don't really see anything wrong with that quote.

Its sad that when u can't argue about the topic, u just change the subject to fight about something else...........why haven't u been banned yet?

What they dont want to understand its that, if they implement that rule, a LOT of inocent ppl ll get ban. Most of them , south american ppl. Besides, this is crazy if u look it in other way : SOMEONE REALLY HAVE A PROFF THAT PHEONIX REALLY PULLED? i dun think so, so why are u gonna punish some1 if u are not 100% sure.

Es como dicen en las peliculas, tienen que probar que es culpable mas alla de la duda razonable, o algo asi :D.

Ademas del punto de que los gms son ares king, vos , yo y todos aca sabemos que ni el guason , ni el colo ni ningun otro gm elv se va a gastar en grabar videos mientras juegan, sean raideando o hunteando.

Tienen una naturaleza llorona los chicos norteamericanos.

Mas quejosos que NoC cuando le viene la mestruacion.

Guest kay0

what's sad is you trying to defend somebody who is clearly wrong.

gj editing your post :)

I'm not defending anyone, neither I'm saying phoenix didn't pulled, actually I said ina post above, that he most probably did pull.

I'm just against the punishment, so plz try to read once in a while, instead of just spamming out what u think.

I was talking about banning to bisle for 3hrs. There is major diffirence between that and banning accs. It's not that bad but its annoying and should not be part of the game. If they cant get over it, then imo its their problem.

Yes, there is lots of ppl doing that but why we would not atleast frown on it?

Atleast I'm already far from the point where I would try to hunt for eks and get mad if I wont get one. I like to own ppl, but it doesn't always mean that you have to be the one who gets the kill. It's far more honorable to help your buddies and earn your respect like that. Therefore I also have respect for example Milkcow very much.

I was not angry at all, actually we could pretty much finish the hunt with them freacking around. I was only laughting at this guy when he pulled and happened to have video on as I was recording the hunt.

I would be 100 times more angry if I had chased him intensively and fought with him 30mins and then if he would do that.

It's just bad make assumptions like this.

Guest kay0

I'm not defending anyone, neither I'm saying phoenix didn't pulled, actually I said ina post above, that he most probably did pull.

I'm just against the punishment, so plz try to read once in a while, instead of just spamming out what u think.

pages, 1 and 2. please read. you were the one who said "pulling is part of the game", "everyone pulls". wrong on both quotes. i guess cheating the game doesn't deserve a punishment, so let's all go lame and dupe.

I was talking about banning to bisle for 3hrs. There is major diffirence between that and banning accs. It's not that hard but its annoying and should not be part of the game. Yes there is lots of ppl doing that but why we would not atleast frown on it?

Atleast I'm already far from the point where I would try to hunt for eks and get mad if I wont get one. I like to own ppl, but it doesn't always mean that you have to be the one who gets the kill. It's far more honorable to help your buddies and earn your respect like that. Therefore I also respect for example Milkcow very much.

I was not angry at all, actually we could pretty much finnish the hunt with them freacking around. I was only laughting at this guy when he pulled and happened to have video on as I was recording the hunt.

I would be 100 times more angry if I had chased him intensively and fought with him 30mins and then if he would do that.

I know he is not getting his acc banned, I wrote that to answer ruutu about people doing that kind of stuff, they just don't "learn their lesson", as he said. Laming was an example, no matter how hard u punish it, they still do it.

And I'm not saying u were angry, or biased, but u probably met lots of pullers alrdy, yet this is the one that got reported, and actually punished for something we've all seen, and never got punished, nor no one ever actually complained to admins about it. So the situation is a bit weird.

pages, 1 and 2. please read. you were the one who said "pulling is part of the game", "everyone pulls". wrong on both quotes.

i guess cheating the game doesn't deserve a punishment, so let's all go lame.

An edit item user talking about cheating, thats funny.

Pulling is a part of the game, where u like it or not, juts like getting lag is. When people lag, and get killed, does the person who killed him complain? no they are happy. Well, when someone pulls on u, u get angry.

It balances itself out. If people are gona get punished for pulling, then start punishing people that take advantage of someone lagging........but thats never gona happen right? cause as long everyone is getting eks, they are happy, and there is no reason to complain right?

Guest kay0

I was talking about banning to bisle for 3hrs. There is major diffirence between that and banning accs. It's not that hard but its annoying and should not be part of the game. Yes there is lots of ppl doing that but why we would not atleast frown on it?

Atleast I'm already far from the point where I would try to hunt for eks and get mad if I wont get one. I like to own ppl, but it doesn't always mean that you have to be the one who gets the kill. It's far more honorable to help your buddies and earn your respect like that. Therefore I also respect for example Milkcow very much.

I was not angry at all, actually we could pretty much finnish the hunt with them freacking around. I was only laughting at this guy when he pulled and happened to have video on as I was recording the hunt.

I know he is not getting his acc banned, I wrote that to answer ruutu about people doing that kind of stuff, they just don't "learn their lesson", as he said. Laming was an example, no matter how hard u punish it, they still do it.

And I'm not saying u were angry, or biased, but u probably met lots of pullers alrdy, yet this is the one that got reported, and actually punished for something we've all seen, and never got punished, nor no one ever actually complained to admins about it. So the situation is a bit weird.

pages, 1 and 2. please read. you were the one who said "pulling is part of the game", "everyone pulls". wrong on both quotes.

Pulling is a part of the game, where u like it or not, juts like getting lag is. When people lag, and get killed, does the person who killed him complain? no they are happy. Well, when someone pulls on u, u get angry.

It balances itself out. If people are gona get punished for pulling, then start punishing people that take advantage of someone lagging........but thats never gona happen right? cause as long everyone is getting eks, they are happy, and there is no reason to complain right?

pulling is not part of the game, i already explained it. and you're just repeating yourself now. which is quite "sad". so, "learn to read" gj being a hypocrite.

when did i ever have edit items? o.O" and what does my edit items(jokes) have to do anything with pulling?

Here's what I think. If there is proof that someone pulled, like this video, that person should be banned to BI for a couple of hours or so. It would be too much of a coincidence that he lagged at such a bad time and not before. And of course a punishment like this won't stop pulling all together.

You're right King, there are still lamers running around laming. But imagine if they was no punishment at all? EVERYONE would lame! So some sort of punishment does lower the rate of whatever HB "crime" lols.

pulling is not part of the game, i already explained it. and you're just repeating yourself now. which is quite "sad". so, "learn to read" gj being a hypocrite.

when did i ever have edit items? o.O" and what does my edit items(jokes) have to do anything with pulling?

If it happens in the game, then its part of the game, or, so u can understand, is a situation that can be expected on an MMORPG type of game, making it something we have to deal with it. And yes I have to repeat myself, since I see u can't understand it.

They do, when u talk about "cheating", sry, its just hilarious....guess who the hypocrate really is.

Here's what I think. If there is proof that someone pulled, like this video, that person should be banned to BI for a couple of hours or so. It would be too much of a coincidence that he lagged at such a bad time and not before. And of course a punishment like this won't stop pulling all together.

You're right King, there are still lamers running around laming. But imagine if they was no punishment at all? EVERYONE would lame! So some sort of punishment does lower the rate of whatever HB "crime" lols.

I'm not saying its a coincidense, but tell me, if we are to ban people that pull, why don't we ban people that attack players that are lag? cause when a d/c benefits a user, its all good, when it makes him loose an ek, its a cry all over forum.

And for the matter, the punishment will also be aplied to people that just lagged, and didn't actually pull.

??

If it happens in the game, then its part of the game, or, so u can understand, is a situation that can be expected on an MMORPG type of game, making it something we have to deal with it. And yes I have to repeat myself, since I see u can't understand it.

They do, when u talk about "cheating", sry, its just hilarious....guess who the hypocrate really is.

''If it happens in the game, then its part of the game'' -Ok so laming is part of the game too because it happens in the game (O'rly?)? -Yes but it's WRONG and will be punished.

''is a situation that can be expected on an MMORPG type of game, making it something we have to deal with it''

-Ok so we have to deal with laming also because this is MMORPG type of game? WRONG, it is punishable and so should pulling be because it's NOT a part of the game because it's CHEATING the game itself by disconnecting yourself.

Cakez has a good point there about atleast lowering the rates of pulling and making it punishable so maybe atleast not-so-retarded ppl won't pull because they realize it's not allowed. Making crimes is also a part of life and we don't have to deal with murders on the streets just because it's part of life, do we?

??

''If it happens in the game, then its part of the game'' -Ok so laming is part of the game too because it happens in the game (O'rly?)? -Yes but it's WRONG and will be punished.

''is a situation that can be expected on an MMORPG type of game, making it something we have to deal with it''

-Ok so we have to deal with laming also because this is MMORPG type of game? WRONG, it is punishable and so should pulling be because it's NOT a part of the game because it's CHEATING the game itself by disconnecting yourself.

Cakez has a good point there about atleast lowering the rates of pulling and making it punishable so maybe atleast not-so-retarded ppl won't pull because they realize it's not allowed. Making crimes is also a part of life and we don't have to deal with murders on the streets just because it's part of life, do we?

What u say is correct, yet plz tell me why a puller is banned, and someone who kills a lagged player is not? if pulling is cheating, attacking lagged players isn't exploiting? I mean, they can't move, because of a server/connection issue, but people have never complained about it. Well pulling is the same, a server/connection issue, tough intentional, still a same kind of issue, yet penalized.

U guys also complain about tp abusers, wich is indeed, somethign designed in the game, not a bug, and yet evryone wants to change it right? because they don't like it, and don't like to miss getting eks.

Oh come on.. why do you have to be a smart *censored*? Well lagging can happen to anyone but pulling only happens intentionally. That is the difference and the reason why pulling is punished. Can't you just simply admit that pulling is WRONG and should be PUNISHED because it's wrong and stop looking for pig holes to look smart when we both know it's not leading anywhere.

PS. if TP abusing was designed to the game does it mean that the owners can't modify the server better for players and the game experience itself? Do you like when your EK slips right trough ur fingers?

Omg that was a stupid post, if there would be no punishment given to the lammers 99% maybe 100% would lame ek's instead of that 0.5% that does it now... So yes we all "get the lesson" when 1 puller gets lamed.

Exactly same thing would happen with pulling, for example. There is a clear case of pulling (like this1) here, there is waterproof evidence that player pulled (video like this) and the player would get banned lets say for 2 weeks or 1 week EVERY1 who pulls would have to think again "what if I get caught too, I dont want get 2week holiday"

I bet you are smart enough to see what Im talking about here and if you give it a thought, you will notice that solution like this, would make pullers be scared of ban, so they would face their death as its ment to be in this game and not to use a lame way to escape from it.