Sign in to follow this  
Skyas

Another Ones Bites The Dust.

Today, Shadowrain was banned for lamming. He had killed Silas named char 51 times during 1 day. Best spree was 51 kills at same spot within 84minutes so he acquired killing rate of of 0.61 lammings/min.

! WE GOT A LAMMING RATE NEW RECORD !

Also Hermione was banned for lamming. He had killed Sylar named char about 430 times during 18 diff day. Best spree was 45 kills at same spot within 54minutes so he acquired killing rate of 0.83 lammings/min.

DO NOT lame, or you will end up beeing banned too.

- The stuff you leave behind your back, will slam in your face in future -

what r u talking about? i only got 1 ek today and its before the war. Hey idk where u get these info and i have witnesses too! if u unban me i can post a pic showing i only got 49 eks! :angry:

what the *censored*... this surprise me i thought Shadow was the only at elv with a hero part non made with scorps. This is a big surprise :(

what r u talking about? i only got 1 ek today and its before the war. Hey idk where u get these info and i have witnesses too! if u unban me i can post a pic showing i only got 499 eks! :angry:

I Know What You Did Last Summer

Shadowrain 15-16.6.2007

Hermione 24.6.2007-1.7.2007

I just want to say something Shadow. Let's say you didn't PERSONALLY lame those eks. Didn't you find it weird that you let Hermoine use your char and he got 50 eks in one day? Why wouldn't you question that or ask a GM if they were legit? It just seems a little unbelievable that you didn't know they were lamed eks. I got nothing against you Shadow, I see you in PL all the time actually getting eks the legit way.

Breezy here in case you were wondering.

O M G. SYLAR IS DEAD. hai caikes ! halo ronwe. nob skyaz nice catch.

and shadowrain, if theres some wrong info about u i hope u clear ur name. good luck with it. too bad logs dont lie very often .]~

Is not a matter of "who was using the char" the Account is banned thats the price of a CHAR lamming EKs.

telling this for 653653487978 time.

Do not share accounts.

Everyone is responsible for his account.

I will not tolerate thieves anyway. But i will not give items back.

i guess so... :( SIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHHHHH! i guess ill be doing a long time out!

wonder will i still be playing at 2030? :blink:

If just becuz some1 lamed on ur account then u get banned... what rules r those? but ur a gm and i guess we all have to obey that! :angry:

To be honest, why would some1 else log into your accound and spend up to 30 hours of lamming on your character? Blaming account hacking and friends or relatives are most commonly used excuses for lamming. Reading those old topics shows that you said that you did not read the rules, but its not our fault. That thing is completely in your hands.

According to rules, like farjat said, every1 is responsible for their own accounts and lamming is bannable offence. I just wish you were banned earlier, but what is done is done. Hopefully you'll learn from this, get over your anger, continue to play and understand that we cannot make expections with ek lamming.

Sincerely and honestly,

Skyas aka Sky[GM]

PS. Rules are going to be brought up more clearly soon.

LUL

Hmm the rest i wrote didnt come ..

Shadow, you should know not to share account with ANYONE...

Gm's has warned about it for years nwo ..

Thought you wer emore wise

If you gave some1 your account you are responsaible of what he/she does with your chars. In case you sincerely thought he/she was cool guy and gave him/her ur acc, you didnt know him/her well enough to give your acc (your fault).

My point of asking a GM to check the IP addresses was to prove to the other players (not to the GMs) that it wasn't actually Shadowrain who was laming, it was someone else.

That way, at least, everyone still knows Shadowrain is not a lamer, though someone did lame on his character. The character still has to be banned, though. :lol:

this message is to Gms and farjat importantly :)

Ok first things first,i have been punished twice for the so called "laming"

To farjat: i know ur words are very effective and u r a responsible man!

my suggestion is that since i have been punished twice (first was reset my char to lvl 1 all over again from Frost[GM] and now i got banned) i think if u (farjat) can take away the eks that the other user lamed and it would be 51 or 50 not really sure. But right now i got 49 eks if u give me sometime i can get it up to 50 or 51 eks depending on the eks that were lamed.I think this would be a great way to rather not get banned becuz i got punished twice.I guess thats all,i will add more when i remember more stuff (forget my thoughts alot :P)

farjat and other GMs i will be await for your response! :D

Guest kay0

this message is to Gms and farjat importantly :)

Ok first things first,i have been punished twice for the so called "laming"

To farjat: i know ur words are very effective and u r a responsible man!

my suggestion is that since i have been punished twice (first was reset my char to lvl 1 all over again from Frost[GM] and now i got banned) i think if u (farjat) can take away the eks that the other user lamed and it would be 51 or 50 not really sure. But right now i got 49 eks if u give me sometime i can get it up to 50 or 51 eks depending on the eks that were lamed.I think this would be a great way to rather not get banned becuz i got punished twice.I guess thats all,i will add more when i remember more stuff (forget my thoughts alot :P)

farjat and other GMs i will be await for your response! :D

if you were punished twice why would they give you a 2nd chance?

IMO... you should stfu because, you're an annoying piece of shit. you don't deserve to be on the fourms. accept your ban, and make a new character if you really want to play. nobody gives a *censored* about your excuses. who honestly in their right mind would log into somebodies account and lame for them? stop making bullshit excuses. you forget your thoughts because, you're a retard. and you probably forgot who really lamed.

(yeah, sorry for cursing but, this guy is a moron)

well sint it obvious,Sky and farjat never knew <_< and they lamed on my account cuz he wanted to get the hero set and if u dont like what i write then dont respond to it! It would save u time

Guest kay0

well sint it obvious,Sky and farjat never knew <_< and they lamed on my account cuz he wanted to get the hero set and if u dont like what i write then dont respond to it! It would save u time

why would somebody volunteerly lame on your account without telling you? stop making your bullshit excuses and accept the facts that you lammed. and farjat has clearly said, you're responsible for your own account. so, you wont be unbanned.

and isn't it obvious that you're a moron? i think so.

if frost gave you a 2nd chance then why did you *censored* up again? you must pretty *censored*ing stupid.

I remember Hermione getting punished, and I might remember something about Shadowrain being punished.

So he may be telling them truth itenz.