Sign in to follow this  
Dilr0y

Question

Alright so I'm thinking about playing but I had just ONE question:

Do you have to get 100% skills? Or is there /getskills? Because it's absolutely ridiculous, uncool, boring, stupid, and RETARDED having to get 100% magic skill.

This is possibly the deciding factor whether I play or not so please advise an answer.

Thank you for your time.

Good day,

Dilr0y

Alright so I'm thinking about playing but I had just ONE question:

Do you have to get 100% skills? Or is there /getskills? Because it's absolutely ridiculous, uncool, boring, stupid, and RETARDED having to get 100% magic skill.

This is possibly the deciding factor whether I play or not so please advise an answer.

Thank you for your time.

Good day,

Dilr0y

U need to get skills one by one. U can macro the skills, but u must be near the computer as AFK macro not allowed. Igf u got tv near, ur done.

close post plz. Tonto post, a mi me gusto nemesis asi , por eso juego aca, no me lo cambien plz, si no el esmero que puse en legar a100 de magix no tendra sentido. Ademas es Horrible esos server donde todos los war tienen 50 magia y los magos 50 dex. Close trhead plz

ese pajaron toy seguro que es mythfate, se las de de pillo actuando como 3 personajes, aunque podria ser una chica tmb ke juega ese pj. Ya tiempo ke lo tengo caxado.

U need to get skills one by one. U can macro the skills, but u must be near the computer as AFK macro not allowed. Igf u got tv near, ur done.

never knew u cd macro....

Bah what a bunch of noobs you are.

I remember on HBUSA it took me like 15 months to get 100% magic skill. If I had the time, honestly, I wouldn't mind putting in the effort....

i guess we dont need u here then. if ure that lazy that u cant even train 100% magic i suggest u not to join this server. because this server is based on long-time-gaming-experience.

but anyways if u wanna play here, welcome to the server and stop whining. everyone else has to do the same thing, train skills one by one. not that hard.

i guess we dont need u here then. if ure that lazy that u cant even train 100% magic i suggest u not to join this server. because this server is based on long-time-gaming-experience.

but anyways if u wanna play here, welcome to the server and stop whining. everyone else has to do the same thing, train skills one by one. not that hard.

Whoa whoa - don't go making assumptions that I think it's HARD to train skills. I never said such a thing.

I do however, find training skills (specifically magic) to be a pain in the rear-end because of how much TIME it takes. And for how much time I HAVE...the compensation is not looking too good.

Laziness? No. Not enough time to put into gaming as much as I want? Yes.

Whining? Have you ever heard the old school HB term, "2-13"? If so, then...2-13.

i gotta admit that training magic to 100 wasnt the best hb experience i had but mainly i meant that in this server ppl just gotta work for their chars ;p anyways nice choise of words "pain in the rear-end" i gotta start using it.

i can give u mage with 100% skill if u want..

wishp me in game White-Rose/grimhild/torana/Dark-Demon :P much players

i will give u u can even change pass if u want !