Sign in to follow this  
khelben

Je L'ai D?j? Vu

Should I stay or should I go now?

?Yo me frio o lo sophlo?

The Trill is gone.

I have Finally got my fill of the worlds of Helbreath.

To me I feel there is no More secrets to be seen no more truths to uncover No more riddles to find.

A while back Ago I listed the personality types that play games

Socialite - One who comes just because they feel comfortable around those who they play with and use the game more as a way to comunicate...

I never was one of those types...

Killer - One who comes to raise hell for others. Usualy by living for the PK or EK of it.

Again Nothing for me here (this task would be way too easy to try it)

Adventurer - One who is goal driven to hit end game

That paticular thrill in Helbreath for me ended long ago... Infact I went so far as to push for the opisiate end of that and see how much I could do at the lower levels and stay lower level doing it.

and Finaly Explorer.

One who digs for secrets and trys to find out everything they can...

Helbreath no longer has any secrets for me...

I perso*spam*y do not forsee anything truely New Here or on any helbreath server be it pay to play or free to play.

Inovation and creation are flavor but this games goose is cooked and it is dry and bland (the whole title not just nemesis) Sad thing is the game died long before the valaint efforts of Good people like Farjat or Sexybitch made any attempt at keeping it alive.

I have decided to move on finaly....

If anyone happends to see any of my more common names in other games ask if it is me who knows might just be.

Khelben

Khelben H. Vasq

Bloodtears

Reyes

Lord_Pain

Dr_who

Holy_Diver

Warlock

Bloodcry

KhVasq

I will not be telling anyone from nemesis where I went on the net I see that as a betrayal by drawing players from a great private server. But I do not disparage those who find me on their own.

TO helbreath in whole

Thanks for the memories, and the laughs

and remember to try to think around those corners while you can.

Avoir

Goodbye....

as for my characters Qua has possesion of my Log in and password dont know if she will stay when I am gone but I hope she does for a while and makes some good friends.

Khelben

PS Farjat since your giving out bans so frequently now Please put my Ip on the ban list. For both forum and game so I can not return. LOL hold on I think I may be able to do it to myself if I dont then please do it for me.

Should I stay or should I go now?

?Yo me frio o lo sophlo?

The Trill is gone.

I have Finally got my fill of the worlds of Helbreath.

To me I feel there is no More secrets to be seen no more truths to uncover No more riddles to find.

A while back Ago I listed the personality types that play games

Socialite - One who comes just because they feel comfortable around those who they play with and use the game more as a way to comunicate...

I never was one of those types...

Killer - One who comes to raise hell for others. Usualy by living for the PK or EK of it.

Again Nothing for me here (this task would be way too easy to try it)

Adventurer - One who is goal driven to hit end game

That paticular thrill in Helbreath for me ended long ago... Infact I went so far as to push for the opisiate end of that and see how much I could do at the lower levels and stay lower level doing it.

and Finaly Explorer.

One who digs for secrets and trys to find out everything they can...

Helbreath no longer has any secrets for me...

I perso*spam*y do not forsee anything truely New Here or on any helbreath server be it pay to play or free to play.

Inovation and creation are flavor but this games goose is cooked and it is dry and bland (the whole title not just nemesis) Sad thing is the game died long before the valaint efforts of Good people like Farjat or Sexybitch made any attempt at keeping it alive.

I have decided to move on finaly....

If anyone happends to see any of my more common names in other games ask if it is me who knows might just be.

Khelben

Khelben H. Vasq

Bloodtears

Reyes

Lord_Pain

Dr_who

Holy_Diver

Warlock

Bloodcry

KhVasq

I will not be telling anyone from nemesis where I went on the net I see that as a betrayal by drawing players from a great private server. But I do not disparage those who find me on their own.

TO helbreath in whole

Thanks for the memories, and the laughs

and remember to try to think around those corners while you can.

Avoir

Goodbye....

as for my characters Qua has possesion of my Log in and password dont know if she will stay when I am gone but I hope she does for a while and makes some good friends.

Khelben

PS Farjat since your giving out bans so frequently now Please put my Ip on the ban list. For both forum and game so I can not return. LOL hold on I think I may be able to do it to myself if I dont then please do it for me.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u r a jerk...I'm sure there is a song about that...

buhh :( sad new :(

i dont know why u want all ips banned? if u dont have anything more to do, then u wont log in, and if someday u want to do anything like saying hi, or proving a new secret or something like that, u should be able to do it

anyway, hope to see u someday somewhere :)

good luck in your life and in everything :)

i'll miss u :(

trin ^_^

Farewell old friend ..

You will be missed !

The nemesis story will end for you, by the true..

The great "find out of truths" magican.

I am honored to have known you, and play with the things you have discovered.

You are truely a hero in the Nemesis story..!

Farewell, until we see you again. !

See you soon,

no ip bans for you cause you are will come back sooner or later. Thats what all players who are or were hooked to hb do, don't try to fool yourself :wub:

Well anyways aloha dude and thanks for all the stuff you've given us, the nemesis community.

I want to say something appropiate. But i dont got anything to say hehe..

Enjoy your life :)

Maybe we will meet somewhere O.^

Waitwaitwait, you finished figuring out secrets without telling me?! If you read this Khel, at least give me your MSN so we can still talk. I've missed talking to you in-game and I don't wanna have to try and track you down all over the internet! :lol:

Though I will if need be. :ph34r:

i will not ipban u, and when i made next nemesis mailing with any huge change, i will send it double to u :PP

i will not ipban u, and when i made next nemesis mailing with any huge change, i will send it double to u :PP

Thats the attitude :D YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LEAVE US KHELBEN! :D

what a fantastic game if it took almost 10 years to find its secrets ;) but khelby, good luck on your adventure and see you again in HB some day (atleast I hope so - and dont start WoW)