Sign in to follow this  
Tav

Polite Question

you should not have taken what i said personally farjat, u stated u were doing summons to the town of aresden, at the time i created a character to join aresde it was blocked off and there was no gm to offer any assistance, and the situation was frustrating....for calling the action retarded i apoligize.

Will u pretty please, with a cherry on top, tell me if these problems will be dealt with, and if yes, may i ask in what manner sir?

and if not may i ask why?

i'm being serious dont take this as a joke.

My GM char is 20 hours a day in aresden shop as i use it as my base. I summon lot of ppl everyday and ppl use to wait/ask and i sumon as i see/can. The rest of GMs also do this. Also aresden entrance from farm is opened already 4 days ago... When saturday sade overed i restarted server and didnt bloked again (i forgot).

AND also, Log shows no other char than *censored* related with your IP so u didnt even created the noob for ask for tp.

Maybe i am looking wrong at the logs or MAYBE u are just lieing and making me loose time and patience.

So please name the noob to prove u wasnt lieing all us in this topics or just stay perm banned from server.

Theres like 6 GMs that can read logs and also i can read chat logs if needed. Show me if i am wrong. I cant find u.

And dont be stupid, i dont pretend ppl call me sr, i just pretend to be threated nicely and not like i am your employee. Less u can do to play the server i drive.

i'm a dialup user, u would have to do a more careful search because i dont have a static ip.

the character was Power1. and yes i did finally get it to join aresden because i ran through the portal after the reboot as u had mentioned. if u desire check the logs, im not a dishonest person.

the questions that i asked originally are still unanswered ....and are not related to the beginner zone blocked, but the other matters.

i will ask again so there isnt further confusion.

what is being done about this [bug abuse] and [EK laming]?

see original post if u still dont understand please.

i still feel the extended ban was unwarrented but thats ur decision i suppose i'l have to live with it, but understand i am not pleased with having my time wasted, any more than u are with having yours wasted. 1 week got ur point across.

i do not want to waste your time, i hope u will reconsider the ban. i am not sure how i can ask more clearly to avoid misunderstanding. i understand u want your server to be without cheats and exploits, thus why i reported this in the first place. all i wanted to know is: what is being done about this problems with bug and ek laming?

i can offer some constructive fixes for advice.

maybe u should make it so that only lvl 180 are EK to stop laming.

as far as the experience exploit make the xp equal for all.

i hope all of this can be resolved in peaceful manner, i'm not trying to cause problem but to resolve one.

i'm a dialup user, u would have to do a more careful search because i dont have a static ip.

the character was Power1. and yes i did finally get it to join aresden because i ran through the portal after the reboot as u had mentioned. if u desire check the logs, im not a dishonest person.

the questions that i asked originally are still unanswered ....and are not related to the beginner zone blocked, but the other matters.

i will ask again so there isnt further confusion.

what is being done about this [bug abuse] and [EK laming]?

see original post if u still dont understand please.

i still feel the extended ban was unwarrented but thats ur decision i suppose i'l have to live with it, but understand i am not pleased with having my time wasted, any more than u are with having yours wasted. 1 week got ur point across.

i do not want to waste your time, i hope u will reconsider the ban. i am not sure how i can ask more clearly to avoid misunderstanding. i understand u want your server to be without cheats and exploits, thus why i reported this in the first place. all i wanted to know is: what is being done about this problems with bug and ek laming?

i can offer some constructive fixes for advice.

maybe u should make it so that only lvl 180 are EK to stop laming.

as far as the experience exploit make the xp equal for all.

i hope all of this can be resolved in peaceful manner, i'm not trying to cause problem but to resolve one.

I think I am going to argue that there is not an experience exploit. I believe the increased experience on partying was written intentionally to encourage people to party. I know that I would be less than thrilled to party up with someone and "power level" them when the "power" came directly out of my next majestic. I also believe the higher level people should be getting the bigger cut...in most cases we are doing the work to earn that experience. So I really believe this "bug" is original programming and should be left alone. Thank you for considering this.

el tiro es blockear ares paras que entren en elvine y balancear, para que nlockear si algun gm te da teleport, x eso no hay gms que te asista Tav

How about post in english since is an english topic? ffs :glare:

el tiro es blockear ares paras que entren en elvine y balancear, para que nlockear si algun gm te da teleport, x eso no hay gms que te asista Tav

How about not to read what u cant understand since u dont know spanish :D

thats just the point. we cant understand what people are saying and we are curious tho. they are talking on-topic i guess and i want to know what they have to say about the subject. please dont be a smart *censored* we've asked you to post in english many many many times WHEN the topic/thread is made in english language. I dont even click threads that are made in spanish language. so please. try to write in english, you write in english in game too so please use it on forums too. thank you.

thats just the point. we cant understand what people are saying and we are curious tho. they are talking on-topic i guess and i want to know what they have to say about the subject. please dont be a smart *censored* we've asked you to post in english many many many times WHEN the topic/thread is made in english language. I dont even click threads that are made in spanish language. so please. try to write in english, you write in english in game too so please use it on forums too. thank you.

Maybe, just maybe, the native spanish speakers don't feel like translating every single post they make, since (probably) at least half the rest of the forum members can understand spanish. ^_^

On Topic:

EVERY single EK lamer is taken care of, Tav, because we have about 6 GM's that constantly checking the logs for such things. Now if you're talking about level 180s raiding scorps and things like that, well, there isn't much we can do about that without pissing off all the scorp raiders. :lol:

the problem is that they have decided to write in spanish and they write their every post in spanish. for example funnygirl and whiteangel. both speak english fluently but are too lazy/do it on purpose and write in spanish.

well im thankful to hear that the ek lamers are taken care of,

and to the person saying the lvl 180s shoudl get the bigger cut.... allow me to describe again what's happening.

level 180 with amp, parties with a str noob lvl 50-80.

the lvl 180 casts amp on the lower level. the lower level slays ice golem and earns approx 80,000 xp. this gets split 50/50. so the lvl 180 has just earned 40,000 xp, roughly equivilent to what he would earn for killing 4 ice golems ALONE.

when the str noob gets too high a level, it is discarded, and another str noob is used. Take BlueBerry as an example they use a series of noobs named Party## (where ## is the number last i saw they were up to Party16) but im sure its alot higher now. by using this exploit they are training approx 4 times faster than those legitimately playing and exping alone. often the str noob is using an exp+20% weapon. this is a serious matter due to the greatly lowered xp for the 180s. AND on top of it those lvl 80 "str noobs" are often the target of Ekers which lvl 80+ gives ek since most of these noobs are eitehr naked or mostly naked its nearly a lamed ek on top of it.

i hope this clarifies what the problem is.

Reply to An English post in English.

Reply to a Spanish post in Spanish.

Reply to a french post in French.

Reply to a Russian post in Russian.

ect,,,,,,ect,,,,,ect,,,,,,

It's a fairly simple concept.............

If I start a post in English......... and you reply in Hunkamofubian, well.... we wont get very far will we??

sorry old quote.

on topic

Im sorry Tav, but I dont think its kind of bug/cheat/lame (about party exp)

just my opinion..

well,I reccomend you to check old posts before you post something

that you found "new bug" "better idea"...etc..

almost of them are much-disscussed already.

it needs same explanations again and again on same kind of topics.

GM will answer you kindly as much as they can,,,,,,you imagin easily thats really annoyng work :P

take it easy, its just a game, enjoy it.

EN cuanto al idioma. Una cosa es que lo hagas alguna vez y otra que lo hagas a proposito en todos los threat.

Just like u guys don't know how to speak spanish, many people don't know how to speak english, so demanding for them to translate when they don't know the language is not only annoyiong but really stupid. If u guys want to know so bad what he said, then use a translator. He has the right to use any language he wants.

We are pretty tired of this "post in english" thing.

Just like u guys don't know how to speak spanish, many people don't know how to speak english, so demanding for them to translate when they don't know the language is not only annoyiong but really stupid. If u guys want to know so bad what he said, then use a translator. He has the right to use any language he wants.

I don't think that's his point. If someone is posting in Spanish in an English topic, that person must know some English to read and respond.

I personally don't mind if someone responds in Spanish on a topic started in English. Anyways it would be too hard to translate all Spanish posts in English topics because why shouldn't the same happen in Spanish topics? Or how would Spanish-speaking players who don't speak English understand what's going on?

AFF IZ RLY HARD PERDIKAMENT WE GOTZ. we needz halp :(

LEZ ALL LERN SPANISH AND ENGLISH SO WE SPEEK FLUENTZ!!

I don't think that's his point. If someone is posting in Spanish in an English topic, that person must know some English to read and respond.

I personally don't mind if someone responds in Spanish on a topic started in English. Anyways it would be too hard to translate all Spanish posts in English topics because why shouldn't the same happen in Spanish topics? Or how would Spanish-speaking players who don't speak English understand what's going on?

AFF IZ RLY HARD PERDIKAMENT WE GOTZ. we needz halp :(

LEZ ALL LERN SPANISH AND ENGLISH SO WE SPEEK FLUENTZ!!

Agreed, yet some people tend to post in spanish, replying to other spanish posts in the same thread. Besides understanding might be easier than writting. Lets take funnygirl for example, he can unerstand, but have u seen him writting in english? a complete mess (no offense funny), almost imposible to understand. Thats why, I think, he replies in spanish, so at least a few of us can understand that. Besides, atleast o this thread, his reply was a suggestion to farjat on how to deal with the problem, and since farjat understands spanish, there is no need for himtopost in heavily broken english :wacko:

I do understand its annoying, but don't think it's done on purpose, just like people don't know spanish, others don't know english

It's kinda rude and confusing to post with a different language than the topic was started with. Imo it would be fair if you post spanish in a topic started in english YOU go use the translator instead of us who are trying to read and make something out of it instead spamming and leading the topic to a fight. And yes everyone has a right to post in any topic with any language ( I guess ) but is it ''polite'' to do that when you know it will cause confusion? Of course this is abit different with ''official'' topics than so called ''private'' ones.

It's kinda rude and confusing to post with a different language than the topic was started with. Imo it would be fair if you post spanish in a topic started in english YOU go use the translator instead of us who are trying to read and make something out of it instead spamming and leading the topic to a fight. And yes everyone has a right to post in any topic with any language ( I guess ) but is it ''polite'' to do that when you know it will cause confusion? Of course this is abit different with ''official'' topics than so called ''private'' ones.

No 1 is leading the topic to a figth. Tha fact is he dont know how to write in english but he can understand.

I think for us is hard to learn another language. Maybe not for all but for us is hard. End write is worst. U can check this out with me.

Anyways i think this is turn in a mess. But is simple. If i dont understand i use the transalator and thats all. I dont care if u post in another langeguage than english and spanish. I just dont read.

Like some wirte in spanish he know not all can read so what he need to said is not going to be heard. Try to focus in the topic and stop with this plz

CAKES U NOU TO MANY LANJUAGES

pls where i can find a translator that translates the sentences correctly? babel fish? rofl.

please tell me where to find one. i dont know.

pls where i can find a translator that translates the sentences correctly? babel fish? rofl.

please tell me where to find one. i dont know.

I dont know. Like i said. I dont use translator. If i dont know what u said just I DONT CARE :D

ok vetakaa vasemmalla niin etta rapa roiskuu ja verhot menee pyykkiin. point taken. no ban pls.

im 100% agree with that xD

if i dont understand what u are saying i just dont read it im not complaining post in spanish post in spanishhhhh

the fact is i really dont care what u say and im not make a problem of that.

Plz try to be tolerance