Sign in to follow this  
Tav

Bug Abuse/complaints

complaint # 1

i'm sure some of you are aware of the party bug where a lvl 180 can party with a lower level, and while the lower level earns the exp, the experience is split at the rate of the lower level. mostly this is done at ice golems and its like 80k xp for 1 IG (split thats 40k each) 4x what a lvl 180 gets for killing an iG

i speak to Hunter[GM] about this, and he admits its a bug, but they dont know how to fix/stop it.

i speak to hunter and he says "this is fine u can do it and u wont get ban"

however all of the time i find that some retarded admin has blocked the entrance to aresden from beginner zone.

Why is this a problem? because it continues to allow only ELVINES to use/abuse/exploit/take advantage of this so called Bug/Feature. while not allowing aresden to do the same thing.

All of the Oldies guild xp like this.

This is clearly exploiting the game to gain advantage over others.

the solution is simple, offer the same rate of experience for all players so that none may gain advantage of others.

Complaint #2

there are numerous "aresden" citizens that do the following traitorous acts:

invis elvines when they get paralyzed at shop.

run around completely naked in front of the shop giving lamed EK to mostly Oldies guild.

yet during a crusade i find Hunter[GM] killing low level elvines in elvine town for not staying inside buildings.

Complaint #3

in terms of active players, there are way more elvine than aresden, yet the beginner zone is always blocked of for aresden. if u gonna block off the beginner zone, block them both off. its pointless to count the number of members in each town. as all one would have to do is make multiple characters to "join the other town" to make it "appear balanced" let players choose their town, dont force it upon them.

and lastly. its been fun, but i dont really see any of this stuff changing, nor do i really expect any bans over the abuse that has been allowed to continue for months now, simply because nobody cares. i will ofc return if these things are fixed but cmon, aint happening

exit

Tav,

aka

A--hole dk6 wand dk8 flame aresden bmage

complaint # 1

i'm sure some of you are aware of the party bug where a lvl 180 can party with a lower level, and while the lower level earns the exp, the experience is split at the rate of the lower level. mostly this is done at ice golems and its like 80k xp for 1 IG (split thats 40k each) 4x what a lvl 180 gets for killing an iG

i speak to Hunter[GM] about this, and he admits its a bug, but they dont know how to fix/stop it.

i speak to hunter and he says "this is fine u can do it and u wont get ban"

however all of the time i find that some retarded admin has blocked the entrance to aresden from beginner zone.

Why is this a problem? because it continues to allow only ELVINES to use/abuse/exploit/take advantage of this so called Bug/Feature. while not allowing aresden to do the same thing.

All of the Oldies guild xp like this.

This is clearly exploiting the game to gain advantage over others.

the solution is simple, offer the same rate of experience for all players so that none may gain advantage of others.

Complaint #2

there are numerous "aresden" citizens that do the following traitorous acts:

invis elvines when they get paralyzed at shop.

run around completely naked in front of the shop giving lamed EK to mostly Oldies guild.

yet during a crusade i find Hunter[GM] killing low level elvines in elvine town for not staying inside buildings.

Complaint #3

in terms of active players, there are way more elvine than aresden, yet the beginner zone is always blocked of for aresden. if u gonna block off the beginner zone, block them both off. its pointless to count the number of members in each town. as all one would have to do is make multiple characters to "join the other town" to make it "appear balanced" let players choose their town, dont force it upon them.

and lastly. its been fun, but i dont really see any of this stuff changing, nor do i really expect any bans over the abuse that has been allowed to continue for months now, simply because nobody cares. i will ofc return if these things are fixed but cmon, aint happening

exit

Tav,

aka

A--hole dk6 wand dk8 flame aresden bmage

i agree

and about complaint #2

everytime i see elve's raiding i see this naked aresden noob

named FukYeah or w/e on at same time helping elvines

how do i know that?

bcuz he pfa's me while im atckign elves

he dtects his own town so elves see us

pretty sure he pm's elves saying where we are at and wat we are doing also

this is just pathetic and i dont like it 1 bit

somthing needs 2 be done...

I agree on complaints 1 and 3.. I havent seen any FUkyea but i seen annoying lower lvls helping other town..

I also think we are almost so many people on this server that the amount of people choosing either town wont affect the power balance to much anymore so no point in keeping aresden closed anymore.

And damN what a shitty exp party bug.. I trained all my lvls dk+12 wand in garden and now this bug :s

Its availeble for all except aresden and i think the bug is kinda unfair.

Osea, que drama tenes con Oldies, ta bien que se cagen matandote, pero veo que todos toman x ejemplo a ellos y no es para bien.

Otra cosa, que puede hacer un GM con respecto al segundo problema, si le da inv le da inv, ellos no pueden interferir en el game, ya se sabe que esta mal y bue

y el 3er problema tmb coincido, si la gente queire ser ares, que haya mas ares que elv o si es alreves bueno, solo son opiniones no digo a nadie lo q tiene que hacer, tampoco soy nadie para decirlo

Osea, que drama tenes con Oldies, ta bien que se cagen matandote, pero veo que todos toman x ejemplo a ellos y no es para bien.

Otra cosa, que puede hacer un GM con respecto al segundo problema, si le da inv le da inv, ellos no pueden interferir en el game, ya se sabe que esta mal y bue

y el 3er problema tmb coincido, si la gente queire ser ares, que haya mas ares que elv o si es alreves bueno, solo son opiniones no digo a nadie lo q tiene que hacer, tampoco soy nadie para decirlo

umm could u say that in english pls

as i dont understand your language

there is also a elvine named jY[#1] which is played by a aresden. He repots pfa elvines invis aresden is combetant and let aresden get free kills..

He didnt even move.

Ok, i was on vacation.

if i see a puller with my OWN eyes (not SS) i will send him to Bi for a day

If i see anyone tp abusing i will send him to Bi

If i see anyone with racial insults ban

If i see anyone insulting hardly a mute.

Now, if i see anyone just shittalking nothing will happend from my GM, is part of HB.

If i see anyone helping the enemy city, NOTHING will happend is a role play and you play it the way you wants if you DONT break any rule. Dont come here telling "YYY repot elvs/ares, pfa me, detec me or w/e"

The lamming is punished, of course.

The elvine entrance from the begginer zone use to be blocked.

Talking about repotters.... ares helper McLara. Kept repotting, pfaing & even attacking elvines for SLYONE and his mate the other day.

Btw, I'd like to add one more complaint.... that'd be SLYONE.

Who cares if there's a player who's the son of the owner? Can't he play normal? Zwand? Canc? oh COME ON. Only noobs play edit. Can't handle without mummy editing items for his char? It's plain lame. Everyone else has to work their asses of for the items he has. + he can't drop those items??? What's the point of a char like that. It's just stupid & the items/spells he hasn't gotten himself should be erased from him imo. Okay, make him lv 180 etc, not such a big deal, but the items are way over the line. I could bet a hundred dollars if I made a poll for aresdens about if slyone's items should stay or go, it'd be at least 80% remove the items.

Anyways, in case you don't remove his items.... Could I have a dk+15, bbh+3 at least, dm5, abby ring, hp set 250+, x axe, ms30 wand, mer shield, mer plate, dex angel+10, som perhaps.... hmmmm what else.... well, while you're at it - a devastator please... Thanks =).

I mean, why couldn't I have these items (the fact that he's the son of the owner doesn't change a thing, edited chars = lamers), my birthday's coming soon & everything =).

1)Tav got a week ban ingame. I made that mana stones and i dont like u calling me retard.

2)Oil u first to get all that u want u must pay host of 300 us$/month over 4 years without asking players for nothing. U are free to quit server if u dont like. If u do, u are making me a favor as i cant pay for the host and i will not complain Sexy because this because I own this server to her.

3) I work on the bugs as i can and i try my best for free. If somebody dont agree can freely quit and open own server to play alone.

4) I am not perfect but i am pretty sure that i am the most close to that as an HB admin as i am the one having a great server 4 free.

1)Tav got a week ban ingame. I made that mana stones and i dont like u calling me retard.

2)Oil u first to get all that u want u must pay host of 300 us$/month over 4 years without asking players for nothing. U are free to quit server if u dont like. If u do, u are making me a favor as i cant pay for the host and i will not complain Sexy because this because I own this server to her.

3) I work on the bugs as i can and i try my best for free. If somebody dont agree can freely quit and open own server to play alone.

4) I am not perfect but i am pretty sure that i am the most close to that as an HB admin as i am the one having a great server 4 free.

Hi farjat im really glad what u have to done this server U have done very good job to this server!!!

la verdad farjat, tengo un pl raider y ya me toy quedando sin gente para matar, si taria chido q habrieran aresden, ademas nunca habia pensado en eso del bug de la exp pero si es cierto es medio injusto q ellos no puedan crear low lvl para entrenar, en fin yo sugiero y ustedes ven :P

Ciao y Suerte :D

Translation... opening the entrance to aresden from the begginer zone could be a good idea.

la verdad farjat, tengo un pl raider y ya me toy quedando sin gente para matar, si taria chido q habrieran aresden, ademas nunca habia pensado en eso del bug de la exp pero si es cierto es medio injusto q ellos no puedan crear low lvl para entrenar, en fin yo sugiero y ustedes ven :P

Translation... opening the entrance to aresden from the begginer zone could be a good idea.

who are you in pl?

not really, Angel its my real name, im just too lazy to think sometingh else :P

tu nombre real es stupid y tu apellido pn como andas pn el stupid

:lol: :lol: :lol: :P

People should really learn to say all this as suggestions and in a constructive way. Not like complaining cause thats not how you motivate ppl to do changes. If some1 says that you are stupid when you are helping him, would you do a favor for him? Hell no...

I know that farjat is doing the best he can with fixing bugs,. Soon we get more bugs fixed, wait and get suprised B)

*censored*Yeh has been banned already a good while ago cause it was obvious. And I'm really taking care of all abusers I find. You may also report them to me.

About Tyrone. Imo if he has to have some items, its good that he doesnt drop those, cause it would make bad for server economy. Its just my opinnion though.

its opened already from saturday.

There was LOT more aresdens thats why i closed entrance but its opened already...

And it was "virtual" closed as we was summoning ppl who ask. We made this just to encourage "new" players to elvine...

People should really learn to say all this as suggestions and in a constructive way. Not like complaining cause thats not how you motivate ppl to do changes. If some1 says that you are stupid when you are helping him, would you do a favor for him? Hell no...

I know that farjat is doing the best he can with fixing bugs,. Soon we get more bugs fixed, wait and get suprised B)

*censored*Yeh has been banned already a good while ago cause it was obvious. And I'm really taking care of all abusers I find. You may also report them to me.

About Tyrone. Imo if he has to have some items, its good that he doesnt drop those, cause it would make bad for server economy. Its just my opinnion though.

Well, then again it's bad for the server's morality if he doesn't drop them. If he gets the items, the others should also get a chance to make him drop them, as he hasn't earned his items fair & it's just not fair to the other players. Do you seriously think other mages wouldn't want a zwand/canc etc? Ofcourse they would, but they can't have em unless they grind for maby years (which might still result in none of those items).

I just wanted to say my post wasnt meant as a flame to what you have done farjat..

Since i respect what you have and are doing for the server.. Well anyways my post was what i thought could be done..

Regarding SLYONE.. I thinks its a bit much he also have medusa neck.. Since he can make super hp pots he is almost impossible to kill now.. Kinda lost the point of free ek..

thx for the 1 week ban for pointing out a bug thats been here since nemesis 1. i simply call things as i see them. but i guess theres no point in reporting other problems.

but still no response to any of this, simply "blah blah ur ban 1 week for not sugar coating your words"

are these problems going to be dealt with or is this falling on deaf ears?

thx for the 1 week ban for pointing out a bug thats been here since nemesis 1. i simply call things as i see them. but i guess theres no point in reporting other problems.

but still no response to any of this, simply "blah blah ur ban 1 week for not sugar coating your words"

are these problems going to be dealt with or is this falling on deaf ears?

u got your second week holidays added.

If u post again in this way, i perm ban u all accounts and IP range.

I am free to ignore ppl that dont know the right way of asking things.

Closed