Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Bug Track

Keep this topic Clean, i just want BUGs in this list, not changes U will like.

1) 10 secs no damage needs for crusade TP

2) DK wand mana consuming. (its fixed already but waiting for update)

3) Angels upgrade (its fixed already but waiting for update)

4) Angels FPS

5) Added /showtime (show the seconds in a better place so no need F12 for timing)

add.

Sometimes when you resurrect someone, they have to log out and in before they can move around. This only happens sometimes, I have no idea what causes it. But that would be a bit of a problem during DC/infernia hunts, cause if you log out you go back to town. =\

Sometimes when you resurrect someone, they have to log out and in before they can move around. This only happens sometimes, I have no idea what causes it. But that would be a bit of a problem during DC/infernia hunts, cause if you log out you go back to town. =\

hmm just a wild quess but does your char disappears and you can't move? Then switch attack mode constantly.

hmm just a wild quess but does your char disappears and you can't move? Then switch attack mode constantly.

Yeah we've tried that and it does work as far as I know, but I was hunting in TOH3 with guildies and they were forced to log out. I dunno, maybe you're right and we didn't try it that time. I'll have to pay more attention to it.

i say just post bugs

so i deleted some posts.

Keep it clean PLEASE

I need a clean detail about mana consuming on dk wands.

How it is and how it should be.

i say just post bugs

so i deleted some posts.

Keep it clean PLEASE

I need a clean detail about mana consuming on dk wands.

How it is and how it should be.

With NO necks and dk+8 Blizz sould cost 122 mana, but it shows 170.. just copy everything from dk+6 they are the same ms28, and dk+6 works just fine.

Casting- 1-* Name of Spell doesnt appear

2-* You get hit, finish casting and are unable to use the spell

Pretend Corpse- Something weird happens, you look like ur laying on floor but you can still be hit physically

Bumping- You get bumped and you cant see yourself in your screen or move

Time- Some Clock seconds are different by about 5 seconds

thats all i can remember for now

Mmm.. I only know for mag angels because only 1 upgraded but i think all has this problem.

When you wear upgraded angel the lvl up sign keeps showing up. And you can remove it.