Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Helbreath Nemesis Hacked.

I was an admin over at Helbreath II during its mid/late stages and as khelben noted, he was with us there. Yes he knows his stuff and did some good things and will be able to do good things here, fact of the matter trust was broken.

He was given power he abused it he has worn out his trust. For me thats enough to tell him to pack his bags and go home.

However some might be a bit more forigiving, If he was not given any special privledges ingame, was not given a GM charachter and was not given server access, then give him a go.

Guest mamadas

In my opinion, Why would you trust someone that backstabbed you this way?

He got a medu sword this time because he was greedy and (beep) enough

how about he gotten himself some medu necks ie necks for friends ?

no1 would've noticed....

people like this DO NOT belong in a server i've seen so far VERY respectable , and in a GM staff that JUST try to help the server

he doesn't belong here

anyway thats my opinion

People saying "oh, I didn't know he had the potential to hack a serv like this.." There's a lot you don't know. It's not so hard if given the chances he was. I'd like to see a new active staff member added to the team, but that's about it (no gm char, no access to ftp, no access to anything... Just to produce code that could benefit to the serv). And kay0, I know he didn't have a gm char..

The fact that the src code got out is a bit concerning, but I guess jaap's a reasonable enough person not to spread it out to everyone.

Knowing Jaap's been a long-time member at outpost (well, used to be the biggest hb-hacking community around.. don't know what they're doing now though) and a coder... I would never have granted him access to ftp..

sure why not let him on the staff then u can also let all the GM's back just every single one, binary to take just bring em all back and while were at lets move nemesis forum back into a sub division of outpost and post the hax again be just like the good ol days

sure why not let him on the staff then u can also let all the GM's back just every single one, binary to take just bring em all back and while were at lets move nemesis forum back into a sub division of outpost and post the hax again be just like the good ol days

LOL, Binary was the one who told me to play here.

Funny how things turn out.

This guy is a snake. A thieving, back stabbing, oily, greasy snake. I don't trust thieves and I dont want any thief as a member of the staff.

What he did was wrong....he stole from Lorraine and he is a piece of dirt in my opinion. He took the trust you had in him and he abused it, abused you, abused Nemesis and abused Lorraine in the process. He can do crawl under a rock and die as far as I'm concerned. He has no honor, no morals, no conscience.

I vote NO....we dont need or want someone like that as a member of our staff....now or ever.

PS Skyas...

I'll touch base with Nimda and a few other friends of mine who wont appreciate anyone stealing from Sexy.

Let's get this little kid's details as soon as we can and plan a little "thank you" present for him.

Well if he's a hacker that codes hb I'm afraid of some things.

If a HACKER codes something into server he always let the back doors opened and even if hes not a gm he can do the bad things on server.

If you guys want a good coder that knows a lot about coding, ask Zero from HBx for help. He's such a good coder.

another thing to think about....this person did this to another server and totally abused as a GM...releasing mass rares out into the server to his lil' gang...he wrecked that server.

He is going to eventually release the files and stuff anyway..it's the nature of the beast of a hacker and he will HAVE to prove to the world that he hacked the mighty farjat and sexy. So...he is going to do it anyway.

Let's not give him access to Nemesis and allow him to destroy it as well....just like he did the other server.

Please dont forget facts.

He didnt tryed to blackmail us.

He asked to be member of staff before this. And i was considering it as a yes because the help he was doing.

He was already making the website.

He took my files without my permision... wtf i made the same to stech 5 times...

From the point i see. I prefer to let him try to help us than take the risk to test a new coder that doesnt have the code!

Facts are facts and are history now and i can do nothing to change it.

now.. i still need somebody that fix code for us.. ok... i should let somebody see the files to help... no i cant trust... wait this guy already have it. He says wants to help. He ask for a chance without asking for access.

From the side i look it, i have nothing to loose giving him a chance since he already have the code and dont need access to gameserver to fix things.

Wake up, what about he tells me how to add little things, mm like adding 10 secs no damage requirement for guild crusade teleport.

And dont confuse. The code thing is over for me. Past.

Now i still need to keep updating server and this seems as a good chance.

Please dont forget facts.

He didnt tryed to blackmail us.

He asked to be member of staff before this. And i was considering it as a yes because the help he was doing.

He was already making the website.

He took my files without my permision... wtf i made the same to stech 5 times...

From the point i see. I prefer to let him try to help us than take the risk to test a new coder that doesnt have the code!

Facts are facts and are history now and i can do nothing to change it.

now.. i still need somebody that fix code for us.. ok... i should let somebody see the files to help... no i cant trust... wait this guy already have it. He says wants to help. He ask for a chance without asking for access.

From the side i look it, i have nothing to loose giving him a chance since he already have the code and dont need access to gameserver to fix things.

Wake up, what about he tells me how to add little things, mm like adding 10 secs no damage requirement for guild crusade teleport.

And dont confuse. The code thing is over for me. Past.

Now i still need to keep up*spam* server and this seems as a good chance.

Agree...people forget that you (farjat) were a hacker as well who did the same thing.

Helbreath private servers have always been about stealing other people's source files - but you only saw that if you had connections to people who ran servers or the hackers themselves.

Give the guy a chance...the game is a dying breed anyways and can't get much worse than it already is right?

Lot of ppl do much things to the server and dont have any benefit.

farjat and sexy works so hard without no benefit. All Gms makes his job without benefit.

For me to have Gm is not a benefit. Its pain in the *censored*. Get 1000000 whisp about to make item or event or help with anything is not a benefit.

This boys did make wrong to get the code, but we need to realize that he already got it so what we can do now.

Like farjat said he wont be able to get acces to server so he really can help if he want.

Anyways we never can predict what is going to happend but we can give him a chance to repair his error.

My opinion: HELL NO!.

People that don't show respect for someone else's property shouldn't be allowed. So yea he can fix stuff, but what the hell is there out to fix really? the game is running pretty decently.

If u allow him to help, soon he'll gain more acces, and voala, mass rare items floating around the server.

Its ur call sexy and farjat, but its, at least in my opinion, a very bad idea.

Guest kay0

so, what you're saying is you want to give a HACKER a 2nd chance? this means you have to give every hacker a 2nd chance. they benefit by playing on the server = increasing the server population.

as hunter said before, so what if he has the files? he'll eventually release it anways. don't let him ruin the server.

i may be wrong for saying this but, the only reason he's being considered to "help" the server is because, he has something that you want back. (which you wont get back) give him more time on the server and he'll *censored* it up even more. he has shown this by lying to the players and to the admins by saying it was a "Zombie drop" he said he did it to prove a "point" but he didn't talk to admins beforehand about it. he did it because, he's a piece of shit.

if it was to "prove a point" why lie about it?

just 1 comment more: what if all that rumors about cance manuals, ie necks, x raps, esw were crated by him and given to friends? i think if THAT is TRUE, he already RUINED the server before even being a GM... think about that be4 making a decision please

My opinion: HELL NO!.

People that don't show respect for someone else's property shouldn't be allowed. So yea he can fix stuff, but what the hell is there out to fix really? the game is running pretty decently.

If u allow him to help, soon he'll gain more acces, and voala,mass rare items floating around the server.

Its ur call sexy and farjat, but its, at least in my opinion, a very bad idea.

Isn't mass rare items floating around the server right now?i think that some of the rares are ilegal.

Xrapier is there and 100% legal, dropped to my guildmates from gg... I havent seen any mass rares floating around.. 3 cancells: Bro (havent played for awhile), SLYONE (legal edit), kyoko.. havent seen esw or any extra ie necks..

Totally 100% agreed with kay0

Guest mamadas

If you let him stay he will find more bugs and will exploit them again.

he wont let you see it next time like a medu sword

he will learn and create stated armors and necks or things u wont see

do not let hm get any kind of acces to server,

do not unban him

we dont need 10 secs to teleport to sade if it means having a hacker that just abused GM's trust

Farjat, look at his history. Look at what he's done to the other private servers by handing out rares. You may not be giving him a GM to create the items, but he's already proved to everyone that he can still create rares.

There are people out there who can code, and who don't have such a bad history as Jaapy. Find one of those people, and leave Jaapy banned. :sleep:

first, I was just confusd when I post before. im really sorry Alex.

actually, almost players will not welcome jaap because of his first attitude.

at just now, its very difficult to accept him as an official staff.

at first he should earn our trust. (I think its very hard, but he should try)

well, we wil respect final decision, and we will just TRY to understand that.

hmm...rumor is just a rumor. I think Icestorm manual is also legitone.

all GMs can check logs. just relax and trust them

I heard some rumor that piyo is very beautiful young lady. hell lie!

So this guy can basically change the droprate at will and tell his friends what to hunt for items?

How long has he had the power to do this..