Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Helbreath Nemesis Hacked.

Can't handle normal pvp so you have to camp safe zones? Only ares noobs suggest that kind of thing, OH wait !!! You are an ares noob.

Most players, ares and elvine run from 1vs1 fights. There is nothing dishonorable on camping, neither it is on ganging, or stuff.

Most "pvp 1vs1"end up being some noob with bad items against a good player with lots of stuff. And that is not a fair fight, cause its obvious the good player is going to win. And the only reason the noob will fight is cause the good player will taunt him by saying "don't be a coward and fight me fair", when that fight won't be fair at all.

So you're suggesting - make those unfair fights possible?

Safezones are there for a reason & I think the official servers' staff know best how to configure the game... In my mind, these updates sound pretty stupid..

Why couldn't everything (cept the rates) be kept just like in original servers? Why do we need new dye colors etc? Why do we need private pits, 10 sec sade tp, no safezones etc. Original pits, original colors, original maps etc, just a bit higher xp & drop rates <- perfect serv imho.

Tbh I'd rather play the serv with exp & drops x1 with original pits, colors etc than when it's modified into something pointless & unpractical.

Farjat keeps saying he doesn't have time to code etc... Why on earth do we need coding for such things? Everything original (epecially pits) original & you wouldn't have to worry about private pits, people arguing over where this or that pit should be etc. The original servers seem to do just fine, why couldn't that system work here? What'd be wrong with the excact same placement of pits & open times of maps etc that are in original servs? Just think about that for a moment. All I know is that it's a HELL OF A LOT easier to just go with the original way than to start making some kind of ueber systems that actually make the game worse than it is now..

I dont think the official server staff knows best what players want, I think players knows best what they want to play.

- Safezones are there, so changing map would be safe.. this 5 sec safe time would make changing map safe and it wouldnt allow players to escape there and start talking crap, they would have to escape by running, inving, maybe freezing enemies.. using pr0 ways not lame shit.

- New dyes I dont care if there would be some it changes nothing but gives some new fresh colours for us to use.

- 3-10sec sade tp and 3-10sec recall time should be in every server, so tp abusing and lame way of recalling out of para or out of when ur attacked couldnt be possible.. if ur parad and dieing its ur fault, since 40+ dmg doesnt end the cast in para, ppl can recall out of para which shouldnt be possible. tp abuse dont even need cast just doublclick and ur out of troubles.

Safezones are there also so that players could run to a safespot if needed. Safespot for lowbies, unfair fights etc. It's part of the game. Get used to it.

And the tp thing... again - part of the game.

There are pros & cons to everything, it's just the way things are, let them be.

well im too lazy to read all those 5 pages but as ive seen sumth about amors dyes, i think its a good idea as event prize since dont unbalance game, and make events easier to happen more

well im too lazy to read all those 5 pages but as ive seen sumth about amors dyes, i think its a good idea as event prize since dont unbalance game, and make events easier to happen more

go to your local gayclub if u want more colours. i would quit if there were chrs looking like fking rainbows running around. i would copy everything from hbusa, change exp and drops and thats it. i think they know whts best.

why dont u play usa then? just please stop that childish insulting. we r here to improve the game and YES SYNZ i didnt think about those bug fixes and drop fixes. thanks for reminding

kk i agree with you but its a minor change. an eye candy or smth like that. wont change the game balance. but yeh, stuff gotta b careful with new ideas. but like syn said, drops can be fixed (nizies drop wood shields and light axes, the only shield they should b dropping is tower) and so on.

kyoko ur prooving me ur stupid.

Cue? humankind were happy when they only knew how to modify wood and make hammers and spiers of them to hunt something to eat.. if those ppl didnt make any changes in lifes and work out some improvements, where would we be now? if no1 ever made tires what would it be like now?.. it sux to be stucked in something, just coz its fine and coz its worked before, LIFE NEEDS IMPROVEMENTS.

Guest kay0

ok, the whole idea of having no safe is stupid. farjat has already cleared this up.

"oh this server has that and i want it here" go play that server and stfu. this is nemesis not some shitty server that will shut down after a few weeks of play. if you like their ideas. then leave and play there, or is it down due to shitty staff?

fix dk wand bug.

add more pits in ml.

hp forumla needs to be fixed.

tp for sade needs to be 10sec after taking dmg

angels need to be fixed

raise dmgs for other weps (more builds)

and i still think jaapy is a piece of shit and doesn't deserve a 2nd chance. :) he's a liar, thief, and a hacker.

go to your local gayclub if u want more colours. i would quit if there were chrs looking like fking rainbows running around. i would copy everything from hbusa, change exp and drops and thats it. i think they know whts best.

why dont u play usa then? just please stop that childish insulting. we r here to improve the game and YES SYNZ i didnt think about those bug fixes and drop fixes. thanks for reminding

i did... and i would.. but its p2p, even tho 9.95$ isnt that big of a deal for me, it obviously is to other ppl - there is much less ppl playing than here.. maybe it will go f2p with cashshop, then i will go play there. why dou you think the game is the way it is ? cause its balanced that way.. even a smallest change could ruin that. childish insults my *censored*.. ppl who suggest that we should have more dyes, should be insulted like that.

if u dont like other colors use detail low they disappear

no1 cares if u leave, since ur cancel makes no difference WHEN U CANT HIT IT

and also if u cant win events and wont be able to win anything not my fault.

and im just saying this cuz i personally like events but dont want more rares than theres already is (1 merien neck 4 ressu wands, 2 merien plate, 1 xb, 1xr, 2 gbh, 2 cancels,lots ice storm manuals and we r talking only about legal ones!

Guest kay0

i did... and i would.. but its p2p, even tho 9.95$ isnt that big of a deal for me, it obviously is to other ppl - there is much less ppl playing than here.. maybe it will go f2p with cashshop, then i will go play there. why dou you think the game is the way it is ? cause its balanced that way.. even a smallest change could ruin that. childish insults my *censored*.. ppl who suggest that we should have more dyes, should be insulted like that.

and im just saying this cuz i personally like events but dont want more rares than theres already is (1 merien neck 4 ressu wands, 2 merien plate, 1 xb, 1xr, 2 gbh, 2 cancels,lots ice storm manuals and we r talking only about legal ones!

tbh, armor dyes are stupid and pointless. i don't see why we should put 'low detail' just because a few people have colored armors. i don't like xmas lights, why should i like a guy w/ yellow armor running around? just stupid and will irritate my eyes.

some people also enjoy playing on medium/high (like myself) you can also see footsteps, for us to put low details just because, you have colored armor is stupid.

my aim is as good as it can be with 170 ping, before you come here talking about my aim, go try pfa/para someone. see how many times you hit out of 10.

Guest kay0

Guys - the reason they'd use him is to fix bugs...not major game changing things.

Like the angel bug for instance, and actually make it the right #. Making the slates the correct colors. Sade recall. Drop fixes (new monsters: balrogs,nizies,etc.).

That would be good right?

it would be good, but only one thing. "I would have pulled it off even without the source." he's still a hacker and will probably try to hack again.

(sorry for repeating myself) he also said he made the medu to show that it was a "glitch" in the server. but when people asked him where'd he get it, he replied "zombies dropped it" he said he did it to exploit it and show to the gms/admins that there was something wrong. but, if he was trying to prove that. why did he lie about it and not talk to an admin/gm before doing what he did?

he clearly has no intentions on "helping" the server but only helping himself and those he knows.

okay. ppl seems to be against anything new. why the hell we should hire the coder then?

ban my ideas, keep mussle banned. and close the goddamn topic.

Come up with some decent ideas then... removing safes is like trying to market cock-flavored lollipops

Dimora wrote good ideas imho and trust me beetlebum no safe zones and 10secs recall thing works very good.

Guest mamadas

recall rule, no safezone+5sec no dmg rule = pvp experience improvements (sry, suggestions)

this suggestion is pretty stupid imo

Can't handle normal pvp so you have to camp safe zones? Only ares noobs suggest that kind of thing, OH wait !!! You are an ares noob.

Most players, ares and elvine run from 1vs1 fights. There is nothing dishonorable on camping, neither it is on ganging, or stuff.

Most "pvp 1vs1"end up being some noob with bad items against a good player with lots of stuff. And that is not a fair fight, cause its obvious the good player is going to win. And the only reason the noob will fight is cause the good player will taunt him by saying "don't be a coward and fight me fair", when that fight won't be fair at all.

So you're suggesting - make those unfair fights possible?

Safezones are there for a reason & I think the official servers' staff know best how to configure the game... In my mind, these updates sound pretty stupid..

Why couldn't everything (cept the rates) be kept just like in original servers? Why do we need new dye colors etc? Why do we need private pits, 10 sec sade tp, no safezones etc. Original pits, original colors, original maps etc, just a bit higher xp & drop rates <- perfect serv imho.

Tbh I'd rather play the serv with exp & drops x1 with original pits, colors etc than when it's modified into something pointless & unpractical.

Farjat keeps saying he doesn't have time to code etc... Why on earth do we need coding for such things? Everything original (epecially pits) original & you wouldn't have to worry about private pits, people arguing over where this or that pit should be etc. The original servers seem to do just fine, why couldn't that system work here? What'd be wrong with the excact same placement of pits & open times of maps etc that are in original servs? Just think about that for a moment. All I know is that it's a HELL OF A LOT easier to just go with the original way than to start making some kind of ueber systems that actually make the game worse than it is now..

I dont think the official server staff knows best what players want, I think players knows best what they want to play.

- Safezones are there, so changing map would be safe.. this 5 sec safe time would make changing map safe and it wouldnt allow players to escape there and start talking crap, they would have to escape by running, inving, maybe freezing enemies.. using pr0 ways not lame shit.

- New dyes I dont care if there would be some it changes nothing but gives some new fresh colours for us to use.

- 3-10sec sade tp and 3-10sec recall time should be in every server, so tp abusing and lame way of recalling out of para or out of when ur attacked couldnt be possible.. if ur parad and dieing its ur fault, since 40+ dmg doesnt end the cast in para, ppl can recall out of para which shouldnt be possible. tp abuse dont even need cast just doublclick and ur out of troubles.

Safezones are there also so that players could run to a safespot if needed. Safespot for lowbies, unfair fights etc. It's part of the game. Get used to it.

And the tp thing... again - part of the game.

There are pros & cons to everything, it's just the way things are, let them be.

Its just silly when people start complaining about every thing ingame: sade tp, safe zone, etc.......

Just play...you can kill pretty much everyone....if u don't like people tp abusing on you, then dont stay in cities, just go into ml and fight for bases...

no safe zone? jajjjajja then i want u to see when u are lvl 80 and 2 180 hunting u, lets see where u go if u cant recall or get into somewhere safe. Btw i think no 2? chance

no safe zone? jajjjajja then i want u to see when u are lvl 80 and 2 180 hunting u, lets see where u go if u cant recall or get into somewhere safe. Btw i think no 2? chance

If ur lvl 80 shouldnt u train in pl?

The sade is BUG. It is from factory YES but its still a bug. Someone must not save his life abusing it and it really broke the pvp thing.

The color dyes can be stupid for u but believe me is a great way to keep ppl happy about prices and are prices that really dont add damage/defence...

I dont like the people recalling from enemy town during sade, tp abusing.. That is the suggestion i like of yours Dimora..

All other suggestion seem to be like undermining the ability to get away from a fight..

If you are fightning 10 ppl and you meet them in the middle of ML.. You have 2 chances.

1) Run try and lose (Impossible with bad connection or fps)

2) Recall.

3) Try and fight them :) (You prob wont kill anyone if they are 180)

Most people want sure eks. That is why many is scorp hunters hehe..

When i fight 7 vs 1 i get called noob free ek etc... When someone attack me while i try item hunt in Frost pit and i pfm he says OMG !xxxxx pfmed ss1..

WTF???

The game is made so if you dont want 2 fight you dont fight. There should be opportunity to escape.. And i think many is suggesting 10 sec recall rule because they want free eks and dont want 2 work for them.

Also one of the reason many escape is because you raid alone and they have chance 2 recall. Long time ago when you raided you were like 20 ppl min. going MUAHAH.. If you try and raid with 3 - 4 hard 2 escape and no need for rules.

And about the fixes. I really hope the Dragon wand bug will be fixed soon because i wasted like 193053258 mana pots because of it :P

Edit: Can we make a new topic for the fixes and suggestion here in general.